Thread: Missed opportunities, Damn...

Missed opportunities, Damn...

Anyone else realize they may have missed a golden opportunity,

As I have come to accept me as I am, I find myself thinking back.

I know there are certainly more missied opportunities in my cay that things I really regret.

When I was in college I was a cheerleader (in drab) and that was a whole lot of fun. I guess a link between them would be that many people mistakenly assume all male cheerleaders are gay, not that that was a problem for me. No one really cared although a few of my really close friends, (they were not in the know) used to try and give me crap, in a fun friendly way mind you.
    My carrer as a cheerleader is marked with two missed opportunities. the WORST was when a couple of the girls wanted to dress me up in one of their uniforms for our homecomming, make up and all. I of course chickened out. DAMN :mad: , I probably could have gotten away with it too When I left I never even got one of the girls uniforms

The second was a spring break I spent with a group close friends, all girls as the other two guys who were supposed to go could'nt. One night during the week one of the girls had the great idea to put makeup on me, which of course I fought off half hartedly. I should have let them go all out.

Oh well, hopefully there will be a next time.

Let me know if anyone else missed out on some fun along the way.

Susan

Sociology experiment

In my high school sociology class each group had to have an experiment to see how people react to different social situations. The group I was in were all girls and one of them suggested that we go to the mall and I ask people at clothing stores questions like; Does this dress make me look fat, Which dress looks better on me, and go to the make-up counter and try on make-up. Meanwhile one of the girls is filming from a distance. Needless to say I was too afraid.

girl next door
    Welcome to the forum, Susan. I think you're the first Swiss girl I've seen hereabouts. Hopefully next time you'll be able to sieze such an opportunity. I'd like to think I'd've jumped at such a chance myself, but I may well have chickened out too. We must be nuts! Alas, the torments of being a CDer LOL. Take care, Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Tammi

as they say if only I knew then what I know now... lol

I haven't had many of those opportunities but I can honestly say that I've never passed one up
    - Steph

i had a missed opportunity a couple of weeks ago.

i was in a shop looking at a dress and the sales girl walked past and said 'that dress would look stunning on you'. BUGGER but because i was too nervous i walked away. she was a pretty good sort too.

yes i have but i get more comphy as to i'm hopefully not to many more will slid by.

Looking back, I wish that I had told my wife about my crossdressing when we first started seriously dating in 2000. At the time, I had just disclosed my bi feelings to her and thought that bringing up my crossdressing at the same time might be too much for her at that time but given her acceptance of my bi feelings (at least insofar as the fact that I have them but don't act on them), I should've realized that she probably would've been o.k., at least eventually, with my crossdressing as well. She has been pretty supportive of my crossdressing since I came out of THAT "closet" this past Spring and I really now wish that I told her about it earlier because not only would she have had even more time to become more comfortable about it now but we had so much time by ourselves at my apartment while we were dating and I could've been doing it and enjoying it for all of these years instead of suppressing it and feeling miserable about it.

Banned Read only
    I remeber when I got my first apartment. It might have even been the first night because there was no funiture. My girlfriend and a couple of her girfriends were drinking. One of the girls french braided my hair (I had long hair). Then later one of the girls said they should give me a make over becaues I would make such a pretty girl with all the pretty hair I had. I laughed it off of course, but deep inside I wanted to and still regret not doing it.

Halloween, 1983. I visited a female friend in Dallas, we were discussing costumes. She suggested I dress as a woman, and that she had a dress I could borrow. I was totally chickenshit, I didn't even ask to see the dress-I'm still curious as to what the dress looked like!
    Last edited by Dena; 11-16-2005 at 04:46 AM.