Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
Oh how I wish he would have known of places like this one to come to for help and support.
I'm speaking for myself, however I'm sure this applies to most everyone: when I'm hell-bent on experiencing something, there is nothing anyone can say that will dissuade me. This would be especially true of sexual experiences. People tend to see other people's experiences/advice as not applying to themselves ... until they've actually come to the same conclusions by trying it for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by MandyGG View Post
I hope that someone who has also had this experience can step up with their story too. I would love to hear it.
This was my SO's experience as well, years before he met me. I won't provide the details since this would be up to my SO. And in all the threads we've had about "would you date a guy when dressed", there are many people who respond in the affirmative, but who don't share actual experiences to back this up, which leads me to believe they are still very much at the fantasy stage. Several do say they've been with men but confirm they're either bi or gay, and the hetero CDers who have tried it have the same experiences as your SO and mine. And we also have the fantasy element in many posts: the people who say they've done something when there is a question as to whether they really did or not. This forum is, after all, a place where many members come to play.