Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

kinda stuck in the middle

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    As it currently stands, I think of myself AS a girl. Thus, the question if asked to me would be better altered to be do you wish you could be a girl in a girl's body.

My difficulty is two fold, for one, I have to share the body with Leslie. So it's not all about me. So he tells me.
    Second, Leslie has let this body go to hell. Thanks Leslie, I appreciate it. And some of his physical traits are going to likely really bash the crap out of my best efforts. Picture a 300 pound football line backer, take just his neck and give it to a guy that should weight 150 and be 5'7". I once had someone observe (from looking at a picture of me), 'you might not want to say that to him, look at the size of him'. I was seated though, and my height was not evident. I can seen like a 350 pound 6'4" football lineback from the wrong angle just from my neck size mangling the perspective.

Even if I drop the tire on the waist, I am sure the neck will remain.
    My friends called me Trunk in my teens.
    The usual joke was Leslie is related to a tree.
    I always kidded them on silly bugger games, 'ya can't hide guys, my relatives can see you'.
    I never seemed to get rained on in the woods either.

That is what I personally am fighting.

I want to look like a girl. I am worried I will look like the girl that everyone gets shivers from. Good god, I never saw a -3 before.
    Leslie is just not worried me thinks, about me buying clothes. I guess he figures it just ain't ever going to happen.

Methinks Leslie is just a wee bit too sure of himself Hon. The femininity is kind of insidious sometimes. It creeps up the best of us macho hunks when we least expect it to...but, I digress.......
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Leslie sounds funny, but I'm sure Lesley is beautiful, I don't think to many people would think about the neck, anyway I want to be and plan on it, I may be 6'5" and scare parents and children alike with pure height but I know I have a pretty feminine face, albiet a little mutilated from years of stubborn acne, god I hated that my life created the stress and my genes created the rest, not a good combination. Luckily...concealer, but no matter how I look it how I feel that matters I feel pretty there for I am. And I had the good fortune of being a stick as a child, could eat an entire Chinese buffet and wouldn't get bigger, high school years weren't good to my body but when I slim down I've got a pretty foxy shape.

I can see the vixen in you Jos. H-m-m, I weighed around 190 when I retired. Had to dance it off at the club. Around 150 now. Who says being a girl and having fun isn't healthy? So many potential benefits, so little time.

Banned Read only
    I'm just glad I am more or less what is considered cliche female height.

Those of the community granted considerable height, your challenge sure is one. I might defeat my weight, but I can't begin to imagine what it must take those of the tall variety to cope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharedaccommodation View Post

Those of the community granted considerable height, your challenge sure is one. I might defeat my weight, but I can't begin to imagine what it must take those of the tall variety to cope.
    Two ways, short skirts and high hopes, as well as a nice set of legs, people like legs... or long dresses and a slim figure, its about confidence though you just have to stop caring I suppose

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharedaccommodation View Post
    Au contraire mon ami, some of the world's top female models are 6'+ and they seem to be coping very well. I'm 6'1" with long legs and a frame to match. I'm very happy as I'm sure others are too.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

This is a question I sometimes ask myself, and for many years. I don't hate being male, I have always been happier wearing womens clothing, it has only been recently that I have gone out in public dressed and I have to admit, I long to do that all the time, but to be a woman or to get SRS at this time in my life, I would not, I will be content with just with part time. If however I had a do over in life, who knows.

Many many moons ago when in my early teens, I kept my black hair long as was the style for boys. It was shoulder length and wavy, I loved my long hair until the military cut it all off and that was that.
    Anyhoo...as a young boy with all that long hair and that boyish figure, I was regularly mistaken for a girl, especially when viewed from behind. I had an abundance of female cousins and we were always together for family stuff. They would wash and brush my hair and talk all that girl talk, (no dressup), It was easier to get along with the girls than with my male cronies. Yeah I did all the boy things...scouts, athletics, fights, etc...but I always identified with the girls.
    I borrowed articles of female clothing from various sources, and discovered that I had a duality...the ability to see myself in both male and female modes, which continues to this day.

Fast forward about 10 years when I had my first makeover, in my mid 20's, slim and no facial wrinkles, I was beyond passable, it was actually scary how good I looked En Femme. I went out to parties, shopping, dining, visiting, for walks, talked to guys and girls, and the entire time I was never clocked. This became something that I enjoyed more than my assigned male time, it was so easy!
    The turning point was when I/we got married, we rushed into it, and my Femme life came to a stop, but only for a while.
    Perhaps if I had not married, I would have transitioned, although back then society is not as liberated and open minded as it is now. Transitioning was a difficult task. I had met several CD's that were living as women fulltime, which for the time was a radical lifestyle.

A sister and I were talking about our particular femme practices...fashion choices, makeup, hair styles, attitude, likes and dislikes. We asked ourselves that if we were GG's would our preferences be the same. That question in itself covers a lot. Now if I was born GG...I certainly would not be writing in this forum. Likely I would have dated, married, raised a family etc. Or remained a single career oriented girl, who knows.
    Ultimately I would still be me, along with all the particulars about me.
    Perhaps back then I was given a look into the world as seen through the eyes of a girl, And today I can revisit and create new memories.

So yes, I wanted to be a girl, badly.
    Now I'll just have to settle for looking like one.
    "Missed it by that much!"

Either way we end up being exactly who we are supposed to be Linsey.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Star View Post
    Au contraire mon ami, some of the world's top female models are 6'+ and they seem to be coping very well. I'm 6'1" with long legs and a frame to match. I'm very happy as I'm sure others are too.
    Interesting. I myself am just used to being the shortest. All my friends seem to be 2 things, a lot younger and a lot taller.

I don't really like heels, I hate why high heels were originally made. But I was sitting in Tim's today thinking, hmm heels would make me a bit taller. Was wondering, is that a good thing? But I walk eeeeeeverywher e too. 50 years and never owned a car, never driven. And that means if I where heels, I have to walk in them to anywhere I am going. I doubt that is a good idea. Which led me to ponder, I wonder what decent 'walking shoes' look like for ladies? I don't like running shoes either.

I just want to look like a woman and behave like a woman when dressed and not become a woman

Both? Is that possible?

i want both but at least i kida got a start on the looking hehe

Guess I will get my chance to try both. I've been utilizing a certain type of hormone lately and June or should I say Kate is beginning to fill in and bust out all over. Should be interesting. I never had the guts to go this far before. I guess this is where the real gonads come in and separates the men from the boys and the women from the girls. This is nothing that is not reversible.

Sometimes I've thought that I'd love to be a girl or jus wish that I could snap my fingers and shape-shift. The more I think though, I just long to be able to present en femme and blend in or (heaven forbid) look good/attractive doing it.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    To me... its about being a half and half. Sure, if I could switch I would in a NY minute, but for now I'm very satisfied just looking like a girl every now and again... and maybe a faery every so often too
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Exclamation Re: Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

Attempt to look like a girl is my answer.

I feel I am in the wrong body

I knew from when I was young I was different, just not how. I feel know I know what it is. I wish I could have been born a girl. I am 48 now and I fell that it might be a little late to make a change, so I am content in wearing my new clothes. All I have bought so far is some nightgowns, panties and some stockings. I think my next purchase will be some fake breast. I hope to get help here when I get enough stuff to be able to go out in public as the new me.

Layin' low, sort of.
    Long ago or recently I thought about becoming a girl but, for the most part, I like my body. So my answer is simple: I just want to look like a girl, not become one.

Banned Read only
    This train ain't stopping till all or as much masculinity is gone from my physical appearance and mannerisms and physical movements, and are replaced with femininity, and I have a pair of breasts and a vagina. I've wanted this my entire life, and I won't stop and I won't be satisfied until it happens and it's going to happen in the next 3-4 years. I will wait patiently as I progress through therapy, transition and hormones, and save money until I get my letters, then I'm getting my breasts and ffs done, then my lower surgery.

when i started cding then i just wanted to look like a girl but over the time i realized that it was mutch more than just an "illusion" for me, i discovered my true self and was finally happy with myself ... now i want to be a girl and im going to become a girl someday soon

Glamazon
    Erm, I am a girl? Didn't go the conventional route, but I'm certainly female nonetheless.

I totally just want to look like a girl, happy being a guy
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde