Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

Just look like a girl. I like being male.
    Hugs,

Zoe

Dee Dee
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    If you wanted to separate the forum members into two groups by asking just one question, that would be the one. There is such a fundamental difference between wanting to be a girl and just wanting to look like one. For me, just looking like one.
    And you do it so well Nicole! Such a glamour girl!

Actually, I don't want to be a woman but I have always wondered what it would be like to be a woman. It would be great to be able to morph into a woman when I wanted to just to see and experience the world as a woman and then morph back. But this isn't Scifi and I'm not a 'changeling' so I guess I'll just have to do my best with crossdressing.

This is a tough one ,, Well to be or not to be ,,,Hummmmmmmm ,, Well as far as being real ,,Considering my age an finacial situation maybe Ill just go as far as I can without the surgery an look like one an almost be one but nottttttt complete ,,But if I had my choice yes I would be one all the way . But hopefuly Ill get far enough to where people will freak out that a girl knows so much about a manly job Ill be a SUPA STAR !! They will say ,,WOW ,,, That lady sure knows her contruction bizz ,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

When i was younger i wish i could have woke up one morning and became a pretty teenage girl, and live the rest of my life as one, but now i guess i will just have to say if i could look like a woman and pass on the street that would make me happy. Now and then i still wonder what it would be like if i had woke up being the real me.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Definitely 'be one'. Like a lot here I have a life built on being male. Wife, kids, grandkids, and friends. Still, I can't stop wanting to do it all again as a female. At my age it would be a little late for transitioning, but I would still consider it. Only hurting my family stops me. Shame, I didn't have a grip on all this when I was young. It would have been a different story. Don't get me wrong I am happy with my life. I am me, and that will never change no matter what equipment I came with.

For me, I want to look and act like a woman.

I sometimes want to be that girl.... certainly to look like one. But if I follow my feelings, and live in the feminine, I seek out how to be womanly. Then real life - guy mode -- living in the workaday world, comes back in. Then I cycle back.......
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would like to be a woman, I passed girl stage awhile ago. but I will settle for appearing to be a woman because of the clothing that I wear for now
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Oddly enuff, Kate, this all started about 15 years ago when I suddenly had fantasies of physically becoming a female! Over time, tho, I realized I've never actually acted like, or felt, female. And, those thots disappeared!

Not that I really know what feeling male is like either. Altho, I lived 50 years as one with NO GENDER CONFLICTS! I really only know what feeling like ME is like!

At this point, I'm very pleased to be able to delude myself into seeing an attractive, 20/30 something woman in my mirror. And, I think at MY AGE, I'm VERY LUCKY to accomplish that! Anything more is simply ICING ON THE CAKE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm fine to pass as a girl if I could but I look way to manly for that to happen. I have thought about being a girl, knowing what I know now and if I could go back in a time machine to age 13 then I really might say yes to trying it but not now..

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    This is an amazingly difficult subject.

After almost 6 years of letting Tina learn about herself, we are convinced that the best way to describe my two gendered selves is, "two applications running on the same database!". We've come to the conclusion that a part of my brain is just not wired in the way my physiology would imply.

So, what does that mean? Simply stated, when I'm a guy, I'm a guy. Tina, however, shuts down all that guy stuff during the transformation process. Tina has no interest in talking like a guy, thinking like a guy, looking like a guy, etc. etc. She has no interest in living like a guy. Simply looking like Tina is just not enough!

Does that make it hard for Tina? The physiology has been a struggle. The mental changes were never a struggle. The physiological issues are being tamed bit by bit, and that helps Tina to feel better about herself.

It really is somewhat bizarre, but that's who I am!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    I will never look like a female but that has not stopped me from wanting to be a real one but now I have other priority's in my life so I will just be content to feel the way I do and except that it will never happen .
    I feel the same way as Joanne.
    Only I came to the acceptance stage 26 years ago when we had a beautiful daughter.
    I stopped dressing and went through many buy and purge sessions before I finally reached where I am today.
    For the past two years I dress when I feel the need, my wife allows me time if I need it and all is well with the world.
    It's a pity I didn't have this freedom and acceptance earlier in my life.

I have been giving this a lot of thought and it does not appear that I want to be a girl, I have a Feminine side that needs to be expressed and I may in the feature look into what can be done to enhance my feminine appearance, but for now the answer the question is I want to look like a girl.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

Banned Read only
    Hon if that is you in your avatar -then you have little to worry about,very passable and naturally pretty wow
    Hugs

Victoria P

xo

Banned Read only
    If it wasn't for playing writing music,then yes I'd want to completely be a real genetic girl.

Rock on sista

hugs

Victoria P xo

I'd be a woman with no hesitation at all. I dream about a magical change but so far it hasn't happened;

At 52, I would settle for just looking like a woman. With all the support groups, knowledge and technology available today, I would probably transition as a teenager or twenty something. I feel like I am stuck in the middle though. To be either all male or female would make life a lot easier.

A major obstacle would be the effects on my family. My dad would have been devastated if I switched sides. Since I have two teenage sons, transiting now would turn their life upside down and I cannot do that to them.

The answere for me is simple. I would want to be a woman. Looking like one would do no good and only make me depressed because I was not one.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

I've never had any doubt that I'd be happier being female. Just looking like one (assuming I could achieve that) wouldn't do it for me.

Annabelle

Does that make it hard for Tina? The physiology has been a struggle. The mental changes were never a struggle. The physiological issues are being tamed bit by bit, and that helps Tina to feel better about herself.

It really is somewhat bizarre, but that's who I am!
    Not bizarre to me because that is the way I so myself in many ways, the only difference is that I see me when I'm in "male" mode and me in "femme" mode as being pretty similar, it's just that the presentation and the mood is different. The intrinsic things that make me who I am dont change. They become masculine or feminine expressions of who I am.

personally i can't answer that. in truth i just want to be anybody else but myself. dressing helps me forget about my problems. i don't know if i'm a transgender or just a guy who hides in a dress. when i have time i will seek a shrink to figure it out, but for now i'm going shopping. i want a new dress.

The way I see it, I am a woman. I am a man. I'm someone special, part of an elite group of individuals who are lucky enough to embrace both. The experience I have, I wouldn't trade it if I could. Who else has the joy of saying "Ehhh. I'm tired of being a woman, let's change." Like Superman in a phone booth. I'm happy to be a woman, but I don't want to BE a woman....if that makes any sense.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Yes a very hot size 2 with a set of very long legs and a pair of perky d cups.

It is difficult to explain sometimes as it's mostly based on feelings but I know exactly where Tina and a few others are coming from when they say they actually become that female person en femme. It is a total transformation for myself as well. Just as it would be a total choice if I decided to transition. In order to do that, more than the current cutting edge medical and scientific techniques would need to be available such as uterine and ovarian transplants along with the ability to bear a child. I think big and never like doing things half way if I'm going to do them.

It is obvious to me, especially when our GG friends here express themselves about their feelings that there are things about being a genetic woman that just cannot be duplicated no matter what we would do as those things are intrinsic and "just are". This is kind of what I had in mind when starting this thread. Also if the best we can do is a good imitation of a woman is that good enough for us? Many of our GG friends here and supporting SO's accept us for who we are and that is good enough for me.

The main thing I've discovered over the years is that it comes down to being happy with who we are as a person, regardless of our current situation or condition. Beyond that I have found a way to more precisely express my outward appearance as either male or female. It's not what most would think but this answer came to me for the most part. That expression will be in the future but all things considered I'm happy with my current abilities and progress and that ain't half bad.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning