Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

i wanted to be a girl at a early age if i was young again and had all the support groups and information i do now but i guess being a woman would be great the only thing that has stopped me is family stuff my parents are up in age my mother was so against my dressing i lived with her as a youngin oh and im a only child on that side of the family

Hi Kate, Like you I thought about transitioning also. That was a long time ago but unfortunately it NEVER went away. If I could I would do it in a New York minute but because of monetary constraints, family responsibilities and a whole host of another reasons I had to come to the realization that it would never happen. So in its place I dress as a woman, try to act as a woman, try to pass as a woman whenever I can. Actually I feel much more at ease when I am dressed or even partially dressed.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm OK as a man in general and if I were 20 I would transition.
    Knocking on 60 it would be unwise health wise.

All of my life I have wanted to BE a Girl. I still do, but for me it is too late. Like so many others have said in this post, If I were in my 20's, knowing what I know now, I would transition, but now I am 58 and it is too late for me. So I must be satisfied just looking like a Girl. I have a GG Friend who has helped me with clothing suggestions but says I do look like a real girl, even without makeup! So, at least I have that. I know the feeling is Very Deep in me, when I dress and become Barbara, I feel so calm and relaxed, it just feels Natural.

Interesting, same here, if still young enough would transition too

I had forgotten about this thread. I think, all things considered, I've been pretty blessed in my life even if I never did transition. As a man I was able to be a father and I wouldn't trade that for anything. Now, at 65, I still look pretty good en femme (regardless of what my detractors say) and am still pretty attractive. I still cut a pretty good rug on the dance floor as well. I'm entering into a new relationship with a fantastic GG (the one with the guy wasn't going to work out) and we can be very close as I have become a full spectrum person and am more understanding of female needs and vissisitudes. It's always my choice whether I want to present en femme or en homme, however. The way I see it my friends is that it doesn't get much better than this.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 07-29-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If I could have decided at a young age, I would have picked being a girl/woman, now that I have a sucessful career and a wife, deep down I would love to be a woman, but just cant see myself upsetting the ones I love.

If I were 18 or there abouts, I would go through transition, I've always wanted to be a girl. However, for me personally given my age that opportunity has realistically past. I would settle for just looking like a girl, but that isn't gonna happen either lol, but that said I'm happy with where I'm at and who I am.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

At 59, I agree with those my age. If I knew then what I know now, things would be much different. I Sam way more female than male.

It's to late to change now even if I was younger I don't think it would happen. But I sure would like to have been born female

It's too bad our age is factored in, 'cause I'd vote for being the woman. But we also have other circumstances to take care of. It's not an easy thing going from one gender to another. Hey, it would be great to take an entire month off and jump into a gender transformation machine.

Jus thinking
    Last edited by TeresaL; 07-29-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

If I was a LOT younger than I am I would seriously think about SRS. However after some recent experiences I would prefer to look like a woman. Sometimes it's better to just visit that to stay.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TeresaL View Post
    It's too bad our age is factored in, 'cause I'd vote for being the woman. But we also have other circumstances to take care of. It's not an easy thing going from one gender to another. Hey, it would be great to take an entire month off and jump into a gender transformation machine.

Jus thinking
    The Transporter in Star Trek would be just such a device Ter. They had storylines involving same sex relationships, etc. but never used this idea(close in one of the animated series' episodes). All someone would have to do is add a little additional programming into the pattern buffers, Wah Lah, Instant any age girl.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Kate, I have the best of both worlds being a mans man when I want and dressing like and acting like a lady when I want to.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

In my mind I am a woman, I am now working on making my body match. Seeing as I am in my early 40's I am young enough to enjoy my remaining years in a body that is congruent with my mind.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Quote Originally Posted by xdressed View Post
    I definitely only want to look like a girl. I have a lot of respect for people that make the full transition but in my case I know that would not make me happy. Crossdressing is quite a personal thing for me, something that I only do on my own and sometimes with my SO. In my 'real' life I am not very feminine at all even though I have long hair, and I can't imagine changing that, but I also have no intention of removing the other side of myself.
    Ditto.......peace & love.

My friends who are transitioning/transitioned seem to talk a slightly different language than I do.

To be or not to be... i want to live as a female and be accepted as one. I don't have to be one completely however that is still possible but at almost 60 not sure all the work would be worth the time i have left. Just let me be me and accept me as female and i am fine with that.

I wish I were born a female, but I wasn't so I just want to look like one and carry on a lesbian relationship with my wife... haha I have no desire for SRS, I was born this way for a reason, whatever the reason is beyond me... I am 100% masculine except for the fact I like looking like a female...

JUSST WANT AN INCREDIBLE FIGURE SO WHEN I DRESS I LOOK REAL GOOD..... when in male or drab mode I don't care so much about the sex of things, but I sure do want to pass WELL when I dress.... and I like filling out a bra too, even if it needs some fredericks silicone falsies along the bottom edge of my bra...

Yes I would had rather been born a girl but I was not so I enjoy it when I can look like one with out all the side effects

Layin' low, sort of.
    I would like to revise my original response by saying I am more a female at heart. So yes, I want to be a girl, now that the "Do you want to be a girl?" question keeps popping up. Do I see myself going the whole nine yards? That, I am very unsure of. At 21 (in less than six hours), I have plenty of time to make that decision. Otherwise, I'll stick with my body as is and go on looking like a woman. Maybe my wish will come true, or I will be reincarnated as a female. Sorry if that sounds far-fetched (remind me if I wrote that term correctly lol).

i would love to be young lady but i also love being able to just crossdress

I want to be a woman in all aspects. I am male but not really a man at least in my mind. I present as a male when I have to but am wearing as much female clothing as possible. If I knew then what i know now at the age of 18 or 19 I would have made all the necessary changes to be able to live now as the woman I want to be with that being said I guess you could say I am sick of being male. I have a beautiful daughter and she is the light of my life so I don't need all of what I have down below. So on to the next chapter in my life,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

If I could have chosen my gender at birth I would have chosen female, but at this time I'm not 100% how to answer this question. I guess I would rather look like a female than be one, just so I could live both sides of life. I just would like to be treated as I were female when in female mode. I don't really know, it's a very confusing question. I don't plan on going through surgery or any treatment as of now. I guess I'm still searching for my identity.

But I do like this question a lot, I makes me think.
    Done crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Do you want to be a girl or just look like one? ...........
    I would love to have been one.
    My life would be so less confusing .... oh yes if I was a girl ... I would hope I looked like one also.