Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a girl or just look like one?

I would like to experience breast implants. If I can aford it, its done.
    As long as I can remember, I liked to play roll playing games where I played a woman.
    PS
    Its really fun.

Definitely want to be a girl! A feminine, pretty girl!
    I'm always a woman!

yes..no...maybe...still working on that question

Red face

I can honestly say I would just like to look like a girl. Though tempting to be one.

I enjoy being male but like to dress up

Want to stay a man but it would be nice to be a woman a few days a month. To look down at real breast and you know would be great. I wouldn't trade being a man though. I love women to much to be one.

You know... It's interesting...
    Yesterday I went to the CNE with my family (for non-Ontarians it's a big faire) and as we were walking around I was noticing how all of the women looked.

They didn't need any makeup, and very few even had any on but you knew they were women.
    There was a few points where I felt really sad, not even jealous, just remembering my own image in the mirror and lamenting over my male features and the fact that save for thousands of dollars they're there for good.

Last night was the first time I really felt sad over my appearance being male, it's not about wanting to look like a girl - rather the fact I shouldn't have been born a man in the first place.
    Mind you, my issues seem to go waaaay deeper than just that but I'm positive now it goes beyond temporary superficial changes.

All I can do now is continue my therapy and see what I need to do and which path I need to take to be happy.

[/minor rant/grumble]

I feel the same as Kathyxd. I enjoy being a male but do like to dress up and I admire women a lot.

I just enjoy wearing the clothes and being feminine

Heres a sad sad story for you all. I was dating thjs girl and during that time i began crossdressing and then trusted her enough to tell her. We broke up a few weeks later needless to say.

Sometimes i wish i was a woman so i coukd feelbeautiful and bouncy and free and joyous. Woman dont understand the bondage of being a straight male. They get to jump around and act silly amd dress up and dress sexy a.d some women dont need to go to school or anything. take off your clothes and youll be making hubdreds of dollars an hour.

Also im so emotional and confused and anxious, i cam never be myself. But switching the sex will cost me a fortune and ill always know that in the back of my mind, that i was born a man and my body is that of man, with fake breasts and surgically man made vagina, ill never get to be a mother (not that i want to even be a father). If i win the lottery then sure as hell the first thing id do is move far away and get my breasts vagina and all that jazz. I would LOVE my life, but now as a boy i fear woman and I went through a stage where i hated women (before i started crossdressing) because they were what i wanted to be. Sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy people. I love to feel pretty.

In conclusion ive recently decided i do want to be a woman, what i wanted was to feel pretty. The gym, diet and over the type (leaning towards metrosexual) will help me feel like a pretty man amd i will loce myself.

Until then i make a sexy girl :-)

I want to look like a beautiful woman all the time.

Presently, I enjoy just where I'm at....going out just about every weekend and being Kristina. Then I'm a guy the rest of the time.

I would love to feel what it's like to be a woman, emotionally and physically. At this point in my life, I would settle for being able to look like a woman, hopefully passing, but doubtful that could happen. I don't mind being a guy, sometimes it's easier...but still, the feeling of the clothes...the cut, the fit. I gotta have it once in a while to keep sane.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlana View Post
    I would love to feel what it's like to be a woman, emotionally and physically.
    Uhh................I wouldn't recommend it. (remember those monthly things)

Thera

girly girl
    Exactly, Marlana. Mostly I like to FEEL like a girl. The clothes/makeup/perfume/jewelry etc are the means to an end.
    Last edited by Abbygirl; 09-01-2012 at 07:51 PM.

For now, I just want to look like one.
    [SIZE="3"]Hugs, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Amber[/SIZE]

I have always dreamed of being a girl but it was never possible.I have a definitely masculine frame.

For me, I'm sorta in the middle. I'd love it if I looked more feminine overall; less body hair, softer facial features, and feminine arms, legs, and hips... But I also prefer having my current set of genitalia and I don't have any real desire to become an actual girl. Though I do wonder how things would have been different if I'd been born one, sometimes.

Really, I want to be a shapeshifter. That'd be pretty sweet.

I like being a man. I sometimes like dressing "like a woman" as it provides an associative outlet for my feminine expression. Not looking to favor one more than the other as they are both part of my gender continuum. Sorry if that comes across sounding all science class . . .

Just look like one and have the clothes. And feel like one sometimes.

There are times when I do want to be a girl, had I been smaller a had it been economically possible I would have wanted to transition early before marriage and family. But the economics would have forced me to wait until I was 60 with a wife I love and desire sexually. Someone in the thread jokingly mentioned shape-shifting, that would be my choice today for me and my wife to do some trade offs, I could learn to love boys and she girls?

I actually do want to be a girl, not just look like one. But only for a short period of time, that's why i settle on looking and feeling like one...

I only want to look like a girl. That makes me special feeling.
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

Simulating being a girl is unfulfilling, but actual transformation would completely disassemble my world.

If I had unlimited resources, would probably attempt to undergo transformation so that I could present as female. I would keep my genitalia though. It may leave me trapped in gender limbo, but it's been good to me over the years, and as Eeyore said, "...I'm sort of attached to it."

In the absence of that fantasy though, I'll settle for my closet, and frightened forays out into the world, and see where they lead me.

I am a man a happy being one. I couldnt pass as a woman if I wanted to. I just feel most comfortable in panties and skirts, "its just me being me."