Thread: my first club meeting

Smile my first club meeting

went to my first club meeting last night in flamstead what a great night thank you to all the girls there for making me feel so welcome.for the first time ever been able to take to others about dressing up as a girl .so looking forward to neat months meeting when i will be dressed as paula.

There's nothing like going out dressed, and having the support of your friends!!

Gold Member
    I want to attend a meeting of the Chicago Gender Club. But I must attend in DAB.
    I am wondering if I will be allowed in?
    Rader

Good for you Paula! It's great you have somewhere like that to go to! Have fun! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

hi i went as paul and not paula and every one was so nice to me .everyone there know how hard the first step is to take.we are all in the same boat so just go as you rare and have fun.

I went to my first one in Feb. and was the only one in drab. Have gone more dressed since, jeans and a T with a femme neckline earings and minimal makeup. It does feel wonderful. Cold weather meant I could ride the bus in heavy winter clothes and not be noticed. Warm weather is a challange, a light jacket and "Neil Young" hat, my long hair ides my ears. I really look forward to meetings now, twice a month, and just being rita. Other girls have come en drab since so it is not manditory.

hugs rita

You are lucky to have a group you can meet with. I wish I could find something like that in Kansas City. I would try and have enough courage to attend en femme.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I would love to know of a similar meet in my area of London, but not able to find much so far. So, I'll just have to join the "jealous over here" club for the time being. Glad it's going well for you!
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

It was wonderful having the experience of meeting others like me and sharing stories. When I joined Tri-ess it was the first time I opened up to anyone besides my spouse about my dressing and it was so nice to get the off my back after so many years in hiding.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would love to check out one of these meetings. What exactly do you girls do at them?

Quote Originally Posted by mikaylafaye View Post
    I would love to check out one of these meetings. What exactly do you girls do at them?
    I Can't speak for all clubs, but when Edmonton Illusions gets together each month, we have a general meeting to discuss the state of the club.

We may then discuss upcoming special events, shopping trips, dinner theatre etc. We will also talk a bit about ourselves to welcome the new attendees, and get a feel for where they happen to be at that moment in time.

After that, we retire to the facility that provides us with meeting space to have a roaring good time socializing. Some may go off to another location that suits their personalities more.
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

hi i found a few clubs by join tg london meet up on the net.or the club i went to was run by the beaumont that is based in london .please have a look find a club and go it will be the best thing you can do as a girl