Thread: Chivalry is not dead.

Chivalry is not dead.

I have stayed indoors for the most part. I finally got up enough nerve to go to a TG friendly wig & makeover shop. I couldn't believe the great result from the skilled hands that worked on me and found the perfect hairstyloe too. I wore a long silky polka dotted skirt, wedge sandals, and a knit top. I really blended well I was told. One of the GGs there even said we could all go for lunch if I wanted, but I didn't have that much nerve. I had planned on changing back to go home, but everyone encouraged me to drive home dressed so I took a big step off a high cliff and got in the car. (long skirts require a technique to get in ladies so learn it before you have to do it.) So on the way home I get a flat tire on a bridge. I drive over the bridge and pull off. I'm looking at the tire, standing there in a skirt and a two inch heel trying to figure out how I'm going to change the tire in a skirt? Then a dump truck pulls in behind me. The driver got out and started walking towards me. This isn't going to be good I thought so I started for the car door. Don't, no, no it's okay, the driver shouted, I'm just going to change a tire for somebody's mother, you're safe. I stopped, pulled my sunglasses off and pointed them at him, spread my feet slightly and put my other hand on my hip, I'm not that old I shouted! We both laughed. He went about changing my tire while I stood there holding my skirt in the wind. He didn't know I was a CD! He chatted a little. Said he liked my perfume. Said he wished his wife would dress more like I did. My gosh, he was flirting with me!!!! He wouldn't take any money and I drove off.
    I have never felt so feminine ever! This is a day I will never forget and I am absolutely going out more.

Connie

Connie, girl good for you,i know you must have look pretty,and pass wonderful that he totally thought were a woman, i happy for you, i know why you would have nervous with some stopping to help. It is great when we get treated like a lady. Glad you had fun.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Connie, what a wonderful post! I am so happy it went well, but what a boost to your confidence! I guess there will be no holding you back now!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    What a day! So glad that you got the nerve to drive home while dressed. Everyone needs a little confidence boost now and then. Maybe a picture in there somewhere?

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Now that is a big chapter in your real life. Just do not make a habit of it.
    S~~
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I want to know where the wig and makeover place is so I can try!

wiggoddess.com, she's in Berlin, VT

Now don't start puncturing your tires, they are not all Sir Galahad!lol.... If you have to have a flat, that's the way to do it!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.