Thread: Dreams...

Dreams...

... or more to the point, nightmares.

Forgive me if this has come up before but the thought has just crossed my mind. I know we all love a story with a happy ending. The same can be said about our dreams. So with that in mind have any of you had any nightmares about being en femme?

Lucky i can't remember them but yes, i think it is such a big part of us how can't we have a few nightmares that what could happen to us. But saying that, i still love the feeling about being a girl , if only for a few minutes now and then,your not along sister.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I don't know if I would say "nightmares", but anxiety, Yes.

• a few times, in a dream I happened to be in a skirt, and unexpectedly I had to go into some kind of gathering of family and friends (e.g., a wedding.) In the dream I would be reluctant because I knew these people, but the nearby people tell me, "Don't worry, no-one is going to notice" and "Don't worry, no-one is going to care". Those dreams usually end just after I step past the threshold of the back area to head towards the main gathering.
    • A month or so ago, towards the end of a long dream, my friends from Back Home and I were at a beach, and I was just wandering and idling around because my friends weren't paying attention to me. In the dream, the wife of a good friend came over to me and tugged on one of my earrings, and asked, "So, how long have you been on hormones?" and I went "What?!!", and she replied "Oh, don't be silly, everybody knows, and everyone is smiling" [that is, happy I'm being who I need to be]; I replied "Huh?" and she said, "It's kind of obvious", and waved towards my chest... which, since I was topless at the beach, was showing my not-large but notable breasts (sized as per reality.) After a small bit of exchange, in the dream, I admitted that I had been on hormones.

Wearing a skirt in front a family gathering could surely be a nightmare to many people, but for me it wasn't the fact of wearing the skirt, but rather the fact of going out in front of so many relatives who didn't know, not wanting to cause a disturbance (and not wanting gobs of family flack afterwards.) And notice that I do go out in the dream.

Telling your high school and university friends that you are TG and have been on hormones... gulp! But the part about "everybody knows" -- well, that is saying that the one who has been holding me back is me.

No nightmares, I have astral defense against that. The dreams I usually have about being in female mode are usually prophetic in some way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Yes. simply put, but to elaborate

Dreams were what started my conscious battles with anxiety about self acceptance. I am an Artist, my dreams have always affected me personally because of my compulsion for creativity..... or maybe the other way around....although dreams/nightmares are a inspirational tool to whats truly on your mind, the best advice anyone ever gave me about dreams was to write down how they make you feel as soon as you wake up. Dream Journals...we've all heard of them, but very few know they really do work. it even works for day dreamers too, those of us who are lost in thought Way too much

A collection of your personal feelings can be a great tool for you to use as a template for what anxieties and goals you may have subconciously.

-Donni-

I never quite remember my dreams or nightmares no nightmares yet about being discovered my mind tends to show me deeper fears like I still get dreams of being abducted by aliens and having my brains fried like a potato thats because they used to terrify me as a child not so much anymore, but nope most of my cd dreams are good because I'm doing what I enjoy to do

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I've spoken about this recurring dream in another thread. It's not technically a nightmare, but I find it a bit disturbing....

It's the dead of night. I'm alone in a deserted women's clothing location (not sure if it's a shop or a warehouse) I'm free to try lots of things on (and I do) Each time I gather up things I want to try on and take them to a change room. I want to then leave with my things, but I don't know where I am, and how I got there. I then find myself in a parking lot (dressed in some of the things, and carrying a bunch of the others) trying to find my car - but it's not there. How do I get home? Where is home from wherever I am? The dream rarely proceeds any further than that and I awake.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Never nightmares.... I used to have dreams about getting locked in a department store and having all night to dress up... Leaving the store in the morning enfemme... But haven't had those in decades. Figure I'm living my dreams so don't need them any more.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight2end View Post
    my mind tends to show me deeper fears like I still get dreams of being abducted by aliens and having my brains fried like a potato
    Recurring dream: I realize that I forgot to formally drop my university French course (that I never attended -- and I dropped French in High School after grade 10) and the final exam is "tomorrow". Do nothing and I will surely fail; study like crazy and I will exhaust myself and will probably still fail but would have a chance.

The above genre of dreams is so common that it has a formal name, "The Scholar's Dilemma", and it is supposedly a positive dream, because in reality the student managed everything okay.

So by that interpretation, we can gather that in fact you were abducted by aliens when you were younger, but you dealt with the situation at the time

Myself, I don't dream of being abducted by aliens, just invaded by aliens. And my mental response in the dreams is, "What, Again?! What a nuisance! The ichor stains will definitely have to go to a dry cleaner!" It's a pain, because the people around me keep asking me to lead them, when what I really want to do is go to the corner store for an ice-cream bar.

Slowly Coming Out Secret_Dresser's Avatar
    Funny this was mentioned, I dreamt that I went out to a sorta local Gay bar en femme just to be out and about. Became a bit of a nightmare when I ended up bumping into my best mate's older sister. Luckily I woke up soon after XD

My dreams of being enfemme have always been good and sweet endings! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I've had dreams about being en femme in front of people I know, but they never felt like nightmares.

Since I can remember I was always a girl/woman in my dreams. Don't believe I've ever had a nightmare though even though I have had nightmares.

any dreams I can remember about being or looking female seem to be happy and have me doing normal life things. So no, no nightmares I remember.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,