Thread: Weight Gain

Weight Gain

I hate it.

This summer I ate too much and did not work out as much as I should.

I weight almost 20lbs too much.

But one thing happened that I liked.

Not that this helped but I have been taking saw palmento and Fenugreek for fun.

Well I have A cup breasts.

Has this happened to anyone else? I do not look as good as I want in skirts and such(wear gg jeans now) but love feel and can see a bounce. LOL

Has this happened to any of you?

I know the feeling Hon. I REALLY need to get back to regular club dancing for more reasons than one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi girlfreind! That seems a little common on weight gain! But a full cup size seems a little much much on twenty pounds! Now the trick is to maintain the cup size while loseing the extra pounds! Good luck! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I hope when I loose my weight over the summer I can keep my bust. LOL

No... Not really. Since I lost 50 pounds almost a decade ago I play hockey and exercise enough to keep it off. And my B/C breasts don't bounce... They beat me to death unless I wear a sports bra when exercising. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

In the last year I have also gained 20lbs and recently decided it was time to do something about it. But yes its terrible because your favorite clothes no longer fit and you dont want to buy new ones because they'll go to waste when you lose the weight (and its expensive!). So yes, I am also in the same boat as you :-/

Eighteen months ago I managed to easily put on an additional 30# within a very short time. My doctor said it was because of my diabetic condition. I've managed to take off 10 of those pounds since. My major problem now is that I've been laid up since last year and can't exercise like I used to. I'm starting to become 'rotund' around the middle despite losing ten#. If I could get back on my bicycle again that would reduce very quickly.