Thread: Busted by neighbour

Busted by neighbour

Hi ladies. I was putting my bin back in its place. I looked up and saw my next door neighbour. She said hello and I knew it, it happened to me. I walked into my kitchen and went back out to speak to her. She was ok with me dressing, she said its none of her business. That relaxed me a lot, then she went on to tell me that she had seen me a few times out in the garden and passing her kitchen window. My legs turned to jelly when we first talked, but now I feel a lot more relaxed and how I handed the situation. Its a weird feeling I've been seen by someone else and I feel totally relaxed about it. One of the hurdles we've got to get over. If she has seen me already I trust her to keep it quiet. What about you when something like that happened.

Hi Dominique!
    I had pretty much the same conversation with one of my neighbors.several years ago.
    I told her that if she, or anyone else, looks out and sees me in the yard, I will probably be dressed.
    She also said that she doesn't care what I wear and it isn't any of her business anyway.
    I have been in her house dressed when she called and needed her water heater lit.

Thats right just roll n down the road ,,, The only thing is whats next ? lol,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    To be a good and respectable neighbor has nothing to do with choice of clothing, sexual orientation or even the brand of soap one uses!
    To be trustworthy, honest and dependable are things that DO matter!

yes my neighbors have seen me dressed in just about anything.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Platinum Member
    It seems once again that our worst fears turn out to be needless. Of course you had no way of knowing how your neighbor might respond but more often than not people are surprisingly understanding. Now you wont be nearly so nervous the nexttime youstep out the door.

Aspiring Member

Old poem

There's a line from an old poem to the effect, "...good fences make good neighbors."

As long as you keep your animals, trash, and other activities on your property the neighbor should have no complaints. It's not like you are burning old tires or running a compost dump where smoke and odor can be a problem. You aren't adversely affecting their style of life any more than if you got a tattoo or a 'different' haircut.

Most of our fears turn out to be groundless anyhow, we are our own worst enemies.

Enjoy life,
    Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I am kind of wondering which neighbors have seen me lately as I have gone out a few times now as Keri, but I am going out proud and happy too. I have neighbors but as they are all new in the last couple years and younger for the most part, they do not really associate with us, but the ones that are the same age as us down the street do like us.
    Pretty sure the two couples accross the street have seen Keri come and go. I will probably never know as they don't say hi or anything else for that matter.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Very nice!

This reminds me or the economic / quality maxim about how 80% of the problems come from 20% of the things in a set or system.

I'm sure we all expect the worst, a pretty fair survival strategy, but it's really that 20% minority who make it hard for 80% of CDs. (I think it is more like 10% / 90%, or even 5% / 95%)

This does not protect you from that small minority, so remembering that the Pareto principle applies to pretty much anything, kind of 'explains' why were are rather well accepted most of the time- one must be aware of the tendency to overfocus on the bad parts and overlook the multitude / majority of the good things.

I come and go frequently dressed and I know the neighbor across the street sees everything - does she know? no one has ever mentioned anything and I know my next door neighbor (doesn't speak english very well) have seen me. I live in a dead end double cul de sac right on the corner of the two and in view of everyone - try not to be conspicuous but don't hide. I don't think anyone cares as long as we mind our own business.......................Debra

I have a couple of retired neighbors that apparently spend their time looking out the window at my yard. They are both nice guys but not the kind you would want to encounter you while wearing your favorite dress. One is a red neck and the other rewrites the book on gossiping. You are fortunate that your neighbor is accepting.

Just a girl on a trip cyndigurl45's Avatar
    Before going full time, I know my nosy neighbors had to have seen me, they quite talking or waving to me LOL OH well salute to the bible belt........

''MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND YOU WON'T BE MINDED MINE''! [Ilike that song!] My neighbors use to stop by and speak! Now they speed by! Go figure! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi thanks for all your replies. Now how do I continue, do I keep to my normal dressing routine eg going out in the garden or do I wait for a few weeks to let things settle

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Dont change YOUR daily chores! When you are outside make a point to give a wave and a smile, that will show you know you are doing nothing wrong and you are happy to have nice neighbors!
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Aspiring Member

Dominique

I'll second Beth's advice and advise you not to change your routine just to "please" your neighbors. A choice of clothing on your part has no effect on their lives. You have to be comfortable in yourself and pleasing everyone else is not compatible with that state.

It's your life, enjoy it.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Platinum Member
    Most of my neighbors have met me en femme in the past year, so I'm no longer concerned who may see me in the yard or at the mall. It makes life much easier and more enjoyable.

I remeber when I was caught by our neighbor It was saturday and my mom and sis were gone out of town to go get my sis some stuff for her as she was going off to college that fall. I was home alone and nothing else to do but, get dressed up. I went up to my room and pulled out my suitcase where I kept my stuff. I was so excited that I got to dress and there would be nobody around. So I put on some black pantyhose and a black bra white silky top and a black skirt with some high heels. Put some make up on and a wig that I had from halloween. It was a black curly haired wig. I felt so fem in my attire. Went down stairs and was walking around the house and just acting fem. Would sit on the couch crossing my legs and rubbing my pantyhosed covered legs. I decided to get daring and go outside in the back yard. So I went out and sat on the back porch feeling excited and a little nervous as I was out in the open. When all of a sudden I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over and It was our neighbor. She was just looking at me like she couldn't believe her eye's I was so freaked and scared that I got up and ran in the house. I was like holy shit. Went up stairs and washed my face and changed. I was waiting for a phone ring or something but nothing from our neighbor from next door. By the way our neighbor is a female. So, maybe she just thought I was curious try on female clothes but, I was so scared because my mom told me not to get caught and here I did, I got caught out in the open even. Well she didn't say anything to my mom or me. At least not right away.

this was one of my greatest fears, but now I personally do not care. Since going to my therapist about HRT I figured its my life that I am living its not theres, I shouldn't have to live up to anyones standards but mines of course besides my job which they are already informed with anyway. I wonder what part of it that makes us scared, is it anxiety? fear of being caught? I guess sooner or later everyone reaches that who cares mode if out long enough.
    FB profile, always need more friends. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002715523614

Busted!
    I live in Co-op garden apartments. It is really not my style, but the location is great and I am near others, and I could afford this place....I am shermitic(I made that up, a female hermit)because I spend so much time home working.
    Anyway, its always about me me me LOL! Just chating

My upstairs neighbor(nosy)looked in my sliding door one night and I was in a wrap dress, wig etc listening to Beethoven really loud, doing the dishes. I was mortified and keep the shades drawn now. Her and her husband avoid me now, they are whack jobs anyway and most people avoid them...well whatever I really do not care anymore. I am what I am and I sure am going to dress up and be Noemi.

Your neighbor sounds like she is forward thinking, maybe it is one step.
    polythene pam

Quote Originally Posted by dominique View Post
    Hi ladies. I was putting my bin back in its place. I looked up and saw my next door neighbour. She said hello and I knew it, it happened to me. I walked into my kitchen and went back out to speak to her. She was ok with me dressing, she said its none of her business. That relaxed me a lot, then she went on to tell me that she had seen me a few times out in the garden and passing her kitchen window. My legs turned to jelly when we first talked, but now I feel a lot more relaxed and how I handed the situation. Its a weird feeling I've been seen by someone else and I feel totally relaxed about it. One of the hurdles we've got to get over. If she has seen me already I trust her to keep it quiet. What about you when something like that happened.
    lucky you....
    I'm very afraid of being seen by females...
    You will love my soft,white,femmy and beautiful body
    With love,
    Caroline

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    I am kind of wondering which neighbors have seen me lately as I have gone out a few times now as Keri, but I am going out proud and happy too. I have neighbors but as they are all new in the last couple years and younger for the most part, they do not really associate with us, but the ones that are the same age as us down the street do like us.
    Pretty sure the two couples accross the street have seen Keri come and go. I will probably never know as they don't say hi or anything else for that matter.
    Hey Keri, if your neighbors are relatively new to the neighborhood, they may have just assumed that you are just another house-mate living there!

Hi thanks for all your replies. Now how do I continue, do I keep to my normal dressing routine eg going out in the garden or do I wait for a few weeks to let things settle
    Dominique, you have a VERY accepting and nice neighbor!!! Don't change anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by silkiehosewearer View Post
    I remeber when I was caught by our neighbor It was saturday and my mom and sis were gone out of town to go get my sis some stuff for her as she was going off to college that fall. I was home alone and nothing else to do but, get dressed up. I went up to my room and pulled out my suitcase where I kept my stuff. I was so excited that I got to dress and there would be nobody around. So I put on some black pantyhose and a black bra white silky top and a black skirt with some high heels. Put some make up on and a wig that I had from halloween. It was a black curly haired wig. I felt so fem in my attire. Went down stairs and was walking around the house and just acting fem. Would sit on the couch crossing my legs and rubbing my pantyhosed covered legs. I decided to get daring and go outside in the back yard. So I went out and sat on the back porch feeling excited and a little nervous as I was out in the open. When all of a sudden I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over and It was our neighbor. She was just looking at me like she couldn't believe her eye's I was so freaked and scared that I got up and ran in the house. I was like holy shit. Went up stairs and washed my face and changed. I was waiting for a phone ring or something but nothing from our neighbor from next door. By the way our neighbor is a female. So, maybe she just thought I was curious try on female clothes but, I was so scared because my mom told me not to get caught and here I did, I got caught out in the open even. Well she didn't say anything to my mom or me. At least not right away.
    so, silkiehosewearer, please finish this story...what happened when she DID mention it to your mom? (I assume, reading that you mentioned that your mom told you not to get caught, that your mom already knew about your CDing?)
    Last edited by Amber Chen; 05-04-2012 at 08:36 AM. Reason: spelling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dont live for your neighbors, live for yourself. I would not change your habits at all!

Gold Member
    Yes Jenny!!!

Banned Read only
    The biggest obstacle in your life is your mind.

Julia