So I've been going through a strange period of time lately where I'm seeing crossdressing cropping up somewhere in my life at least once per day - and not when I come onto this forum!

On facebook, for instance, several times in the last couple of weeks i'll see a photo of some guy I don't know (the wonders of facebook...) wearing a dress or a skirt for whatever reason. These sorts of pictures generally get lots of comments which means they rise to the top of the news feed and I get to see them. I also 'like' George Takei, which means I get to see regular 'funnies' from him each day. One of these involved a texting conversation where a guy had made the 'crosscounty' varsity team and his phone had corrected it to 'crossdressing'!

Then there are the TV shows I watch. In a recent episode of bones a truck driver had the awkward situation of explaining to the FBI that panties found in his truck's glove compartment were, in fact, his. The most recent episode of how i met your mother saw Ted accepting Barney's challenge to try and get a girl's number whilst wearing a dress. Even the big bang theory did it, in the episode 'The Hawking Excitation' (don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, though...)

All this during a time where crossdressing has been more on my mind than ever (perhaps that's why i'm noticing these things and writing a thread about it now). I wonder which friend-of-a-friend will be crossdressing on my news feed tomorrow!