Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was it that attracted you to the first item you wore voluntarily?

Banned Read only

What was it that attracted you to the first item you wore voluntarily?

For me, the shiny look and soft feel of mom's leather skirt.

My sister got a Yellow Chasmere Sweater for her birthday. Mother accidently washed it in hot water and it shrunk down to my size. I loved it it felt so comfortable and looked good on me.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    pantyhose, the soft material yet the tightness made me feel very secure.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

No dought it was PANTYHOSE !! Hands down ,,, The first time I saw my sisster in them an I was young to,,, so the ol sexual thing is BS ,,, Cuz I was real young 4/5 maybe an I just loved those babys from that day on ,,, It could be 100 degrees out an if I had a chance they would be on me . Then second it was shoes ,, Sandles , Heels ,, An my favorite is to combine my two platform sandles ,, To tall to wear em alot but still love em alot ,, So I just settle for the sandle part an just be happy . To me there is nothing better than having your toes painted an some cool looking sandles on .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Got to be tights the satin feel and the colour wow

stockings...real ones 100% nylon FF black foot nylons right out of mums secret drawer. And the playtex rubber open bottom girdle. And I'm telling how old I am.....

Platinum Member
    I don't think the item, a satin slip, really was point. I was attracted to women's clothing and it happened to be at hand at when the first moment of inspiration and opportunity presented itself.

I wore pantyhose first for reasons other than their irresistable appeal. But once I tried them on, I was hooked. But the first step beyond that was a skirt to go with them, and I guess it was because of an insatiable curiosity of what it would feel like to wear one, since they were forbidden to boys.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Oh, it was the satin panels, the pink color, the lace up back of my mom's girdle. Not to mention the garters that held up my stockings once I learned how to wear them.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me the first time it was the snap crotch that caught my attention. A shirt and underwear in one, what an amazing idea I thought, it would always stay tucked in. So I put it on for whatever reason and once I felt that silky/nylon shirt slide over my body...that was it. Never looked back.

Aspiring Member
    Golly, I don't know, but I do know that when I got my first heels, it served the bill and from there, I proudly slip in to the wifes VS bra. Oh such a luscious feel even as I sit in my full body wear with forms.
    Jeez, I feel so girlie!!!

My sisters full slip, the shine, the feel, or the idea, I'm not sure what part I was attracted to. But boy was I attracted, after the first time, I never took a bath whit out checking the dirty clothes hamper, to see what there was to try on.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My mothers silk nightie when I was 6! And it smelled so nice.

Aspiring Member
    What attracted me to the idea of trying on female clothing, was my awakening awareness of the beauty of the girls at school and how they were becoming young ladies when we were all entering puberty. I became much more conscious of how differently they dressed, and was particularly entranced by wondering what was hidden from view. I began secretly scanning the women's sections of the department store catalogues and discovered all those things that were always described as unmentionables. Of all the undergarments I viewed, brassieres seemed to be the farthest removed from anything worn by boys or men, and accordingly topped my list of curiosities, followed closely by garters and hosiery, whether attached to straps or girdles. Bras seemed to be the easiest thing to try on, and so one day when nobody else was home, I sneaked into my older sister's room and searched for one of her bras. I looked it over and then attempted to put it on the way I had heard that women do; behind my back. It was tough, but I managed it, and was hooked from then on if you will pardon the pun. Garter belts, stockings and slips followed soon after. Full dressing quickly became a fantasy, but it was many years before it became a reality.

Veronica

I've always worn things voluntarily, so I guess it was a pair of my Mom's panties.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!!!! I love womens shoes and I cannot get enough. My sisters shoes back when I was 9 as I have never looked back.

Aspiring Member
    Veronica 27 nails it as it is and Nicole 76 has the sure secret. loved both answers as they are.

My mother had a few Playtex OBG's and one day when I was 7 or 8 one called out to me to try it on. I slipped on apair of her panties then the girdle and have been hooked ever since.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Mom's heels, because it was fun clomping around in them as a kid. Later, pantyhose, because I loved the way it looks on women's legs and how it feels on my own.

My mother's lipstick and later a satin bra that used to hook in front. I never stopped from then on.

The first items I tried on where the Black lace bra and matching panties I seen on my sister. Sounds crude, I was 11, she was 18 and it was purely accidental that I seen her dressed in them. But they looked fabulous on her and I wanted to see and feel them on me.

With no sisters to watch, learn or borrow from, it was the girls I saw around me of about my age (say 13 or 14) that I found so fascinating. What really aroused my curiosity was when they started wearing nylon stockings. I wondered so much about how it felt to wear what I thought of as socks that went right up the leg. I tried a pair of my mother's and not only was it strange to have my knees encased in nylon but, of course, the slippery feel of the nylon was a wonderful new sensation. I tried a pair of my sock garters to hold the stockings up but they were too tight on my thighs and so I had to try on an old girdle.....

I grabbed my step mothers heels, i didnt want to take them off. Felt so natural wearing them.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Pantyhose for me, I loved the look and was curious. Loved the look, the smooth feeling, and i guess being taboo.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

When my mother went shopping in the ladies underwear department at a ladies shop now long gone called Curzons in Sydney Australia She spent hours there while I had to sit and wait. I was fascinated by the look and shape of a Berli Sarong high waisted girdle. When I started up in my first job in 1955 With my first pay I purchased that girdle and a pair of stockings. As my mother often dressed me as a girl when visiting that shop I knew the sales lady and she helped and measured me for size even though I was at that time dressed as a boy in really drab clothing.I put the girdle and stockings on under my boys clothing before I left the store.