Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was it that attracted you to the first item you wore voluntarily?

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    For me it was my mum's half satin slip, the type worn under short skirts. She had a red one that looked so soft and seemed to just flutter when held up. Couldn't wait to try it on, which was very soon after that first feel and many times after that. I just loved that silky feel on my skin. That was me hooked. It was my first experience and set the tone for my dressing since. Soft, silky and feminine.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

The fact that the clothes were so different, had such wide variety, and could be overtly ornamented. I guess I'm just attracted to pretty, soft and shiny things.

I attended a orchestra and choir concert last night. Orchestra musicians, of course, tend to wear all-black. Even within this rigid stricture the female musicians were able to express themselves by wearing dresses and other outfits of many differing styles and fabrics. The male musicians wore black suits and had their choice of either white or black bow ties.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I tried on a red front closing bra when I was about 7. The fact that it was red was what attracted me to it, I had never seen anything other than white, but once I put it on it just felt amazing and I didnt want to take it off.

My sister used to dress me all summer when I was little, but after several years she grew tired of it. SO I raided her undies all the time.

to me it was a dress simple a red dress which i never seen my mom wear but disapeared after i tried it on a few times maybe she knew ?
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Quote Originally Posted by terrianncd View Post
    stockings...real ones 100% nylon FF black foot nylons right out of mums secret drawer. And the playtex rubber open bottom girdle. And I'm telling how old I am.....
    Same for me. I was heartbroken when Hanes stopped making theirs, then stopped making the super ultrasheer 415 with RHT, then I switched to their ultrasheer pantyhose, then heartbroken when they changed to a rougher, less silky material. I still like their Silk Reflections. My GF has been "saved" a couple times when we were headed out to a fancy place for dinner and didn't have any pantyhose. I "just happened" to have some in my car that "I'd been meaning to give her". She knows I wear them, and that I like them, just not quite how much I like them. I like them on her more than me. Maybe that's why she's OK with it.

Quote Originally Posted by terrianncd View Post
    stockings...real ones 100% nylon FF black foot nylons right out of mums secret drawer. And the playtex rubber open bottom girdle. And I'm telling how old I am.....
    I was 13 years old and exactly the same (including the secret draw bit !!) I particularly remember that the sussie straps were a sort of rubbery material as well. I also found a long line bra that was an exact match ...... all to much for a young lad (?) !!!

When I was about 14 years old,I saw a bag of old nylons with runs that were clean and I wondered what they felt like, smooth. Well a few days later one pair that was super silky was slid up my leg and WOW! Soon after, I found some nylon slips in storage and I rubbed my hand over them to see how smooth they were, very much so and it ended up sliding up my pantyhosed legs!
    Weeks later, I saw a pair of satin yellow bikini panties left behind by my sister in her old dresser and I felt the silky fabric and they slid right up my legs and I was now a confirmed nylon lover.

Bikini

It was my sister's bikini, and it attracted me because it was available.

PANTYHOSE was the first item i ever put on and loved the feeling of them. After that there was no stopping the need just grew more and more.
    Mistybtm

Makeup addict!
    Every day it seems like there was something else that attracted me to outfits. I think it was a nurses halloween outfit and if it wasn't that, it was definitely a nice black bra and some pantyhose

Banned Read only
    The lacy nylon full slips my mother hung in the only bathroom to drip dry. I loved slipping into them, even if they were still wet.

Pantyhose. For all of the reasons already mentioned!

Quote Originally Posted by Beth Mays View Post
    pantyhose, the soft material yet the tightness made me feel very secure.
    Same here, I don't know if it was early signs of my feminine side or just childhood curiosity, but my mother caught me trying to wear her pantyhose when I was 5, thats my first memory anyways, and I didn't dress again until 12 or 13, found a box of my mothers old high school / college clothes, but don't specifically remember what I was first drawn to?

Aspiring Member
    I can't remember a specific article. I do remember my sisters dressing me with thier clothes when I was really young and I would go out and play all day. When I was older (5-8), I remember begging my mother to wear a red dress. Sometimes she woud let me do it for an afternoon or something. I had long curly blond hair and I would often be mistaken for a girl even when wearing my boy clothes.

It was my cousins leopard bikini panties. She left them in the laundry basket while she was in class. I don't know if it was the print or the material that got my so curious. All I know is I still like nice bikini's.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

It was a dress that first got me curious to try it on. Mainly it was the feel of the fabric in my hands...it really turned me on thinking of how good that fabric would feel on my naked body. I think it was a rayon & spandex blend, but I may be wrong. It was many, many years ago....

I remember like it was yesterday.I was around 10....My parents went out for the evening...I put on Mum's bra, and a beautiful angora sweater....then her fox fur....This was the real start down a long road to my true gender identity....I never told her, as I knew she would never accept the fact that, her younger son was actually her only daughter ...the daughter she always wanted but thought she never had.............

My first recollection (of life as well as crossdressing) is when my elder sister dressed me in her pretty yellow dancing tutu. She showed my mother who I remember to this day said "don't do that, he may want to wear it again"......that was 57 years ago, and guess what?

For me it was pantyhose for sure. I just loved how they looked and felt on my legs.

I have always been an extreme admirer of a beautiful pair of nylon clad legs, perched ever so proudly upon a delicate, slender stiletto heel. Guess that explains it for me!

Like so many other girls, it was a pair of pantyhose. I remember my 5th grade teacher always wore them, She had gorgeous legs and the cutest toes wearing them compared to not wearing them. One day I decided to try a pair found hanging and It hasn't stopped since
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Actually the first dress i put on was quite ugly lol. Only tried it on because it was out in the open.