Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MY SO wants to know???? Sleeping dressed

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Wear a nightie or panties and cami, or girlie girl PJ's but do not sleep in your clothes.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I'm just checking my 2012 Official Crossdresser's Guide (International Edition) to see if this is even allowed. Can't find anything relevant right now. I'll get back to you when I do.

Best wishes, Annabelle

I always sleep with a nighty the craziest i ever got was sleeping with tights and a nighty now thats living on the edge lol
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I also agree with Nancie, what's wrong with sleeping in anything you like? Especially women's clothes - they're so wonderful, and the time some of us have to spend in them can be so limited!

I'm actually a little surprised that some of us aren't more tolerant and accepting (after all, it's just clothes). The lack of acceptance some show just doesn't sit right with me considering that we, as a group, want tolerance and acceptance. It seems to me a few are even ... judging? Maybe I'm off in my perceptions here?

Lots of cute p.j.s here and some are reasonably priced

You Need pajamas

http://www.yandy.com/pajamas.asp

Whose in there right mind would sleep in there boy clothes thats just silly.lace and garders all night

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    I'm with everyone else and wear a pretty nighty to bed.
    Count me in this arena; After a shower, I have several nice baby doll nighty's, nylon, that way
    I can slide around in bed better.
    My wife is always cold, so she wears flanel's pants and shirt type of Pj's
    Rader

i find that in my current circumstance bed time is the only time i have to dress. matter of fact right now im wearing a red sweater dress with nude nylons and a black vs bra and vs pink cheeksters to bed. the sweater dress is so comfortable.

I think I would only sleep in my day clothes if I was drunk.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by dianne_1234 View Post
    I also agree with Nancie, what's wrong with sleeping in anything you like? Especially women's clothes - they're so wonderful, and the time some of us have to spend in them can be so limited!

I'm actually a little surprised that some of us aren't more tolerant and accepting (after all, it's just clothes). The lack of acceptance some show just doesn't sit right with me considering that we, as a group, want tolerance and acceptance. It seems to me a few are even ... judging? Maybe I'm off in my perceptions here?
    Dianne, well said. To each their own, but within a group such as this one would expect to see more acceptance even if one feels dead set against it for their own personal reasons. I happen to love the feeling of womens clothes against my body, my nylons or tights on my legs, feet in pumps, and a bra covering breasts however fake they are, so why not have that feeling immediately upon waking up the next morning? Just as if I wore them during the day, the shoes go back in the closet, the clothes go in the laundry, and I revert to drab to face my next day until "Karen" can return once more..... if not during the day then the next night upon retiring.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I wear nighties to bed every night and when it gets really hot just bra and panties. I put my day clothes on first thing in the morning to make the coffee, compromise with yourself like I have, LOL!!!!
    I want to be this girl!

Thank you Karennjcd!

I know *I* crave acceptance, and wearing women's clothing seems strange enough to most people, yet we expect (hope?) they'll accept us.

Wearing women's clothing to bed is a little stranger still maybe, but I'm sure we CDers, if not the general public, should be able to muster the acceptance to stretch and accept the idea - even if only for someone else.

Thanks for listening, hope I'm not offending anyone by saying what's on my mind here ... :-)

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Yeah...I have to say that I have great negligee to sleep in. Clothes have functions. It's probably not a good idea to switch functions. After all, would you mow the lawn in a tuxedo?

No disrespect but.. It's not a matter of accceptance or tolerance at all. It's a matter of opinion. There is women's sleepwear that is quite sexy and comfy for sleeping in. Do you sleep in your male clothes? But hey.. whatever.
    Last edited by Marleena; 04-26-2012 at 05:28 PM.

Nancie, sleeping in your dresses and heels is really over the top! Would you like it if your wife did that? She has a valid complaint and you aren't obviously doing much for her at night. Try getting a nice nightgown!
    Charlie

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Might we have a bit of perspective here? Consider the situation where the tranformation process is linked closely with the feel of the clothing, the heels, and all the rest. Removing these items might peel back the sense of transformation, and her femininity.

Is it a bit of pink fog? Sure it is! Would my wife think it would be a good idea? I am sure she would ask me to reconsider my priorities!

So, do I understand this pink-fog scenario? I sure do! Should it continue? Here's my suggestion: You've spent a considerable amount of time becoming feminine in the "day" sense. Turn your efforts to the same issue in the evening sense so that your feeling of transformation may continue as it would for any GG when it's time to hit the hay!

And have fun with it.

tina

I have a feeling that the OP's wife is not happy with the situation of sleeping in clothes and the shoes to boot! Speaking about BOOT, my SO would never stand for it and I'd get the boot right out of bed! Trade your dresses and skirts for a nice gown! And take the shoes off. My bet is the wife would be more tolerable.

I understand your being reluctant to take off your clothes before getting into bed. I'm exactly the same way. I hate bedtime. I'm feeling so nice and now everything has to come off. I always say, "There's never enough hours in a day to dress."

But that's what nighties are for. Get yourself a nice one and you'll still feel very girly. For myself, I really don't care. You're not in my bed so wear what you like.

Best wishes, Annabelle

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    I'm just checking my 2012 Official Crossdresser's Guide (International Edition) to see if this is even allowed. Can't find anything relevant right now. I'll get back to you when I do.

Best wishes, Annabelle
    Would that be the special "do's and don't 2012 Special Edition"..send me a copy...lol

Yeah, that's about as well as I could put it too, Marleena. It's not that we don't accept that you would, or don't understand why as much as we're sharing our opinions about the pros and cons about sleeping fully clothed. Wear and tear, getting things messy and dirty, even so much to just being straight up uncomfortable would be as bad as I could see it. But I mean, can you honestly say you can sleep comfortably in all those layers? Goodness, half the time I don't wear anything, guy or girl related to bed, let alone fully clothed. People that wear socks to bed drive me crazy. I don't even wear socks unless I have to, let alone wearing all of that stuff to sleep. It hinders movement, gets wrinkled and bunches up in places. D: Nope, for me, if I'm cold, I'll just throw on another blanket. But I like being cold so, to each their own.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

Silver Member
    The point has been raised that we need to be tolerant of others. So true. But the question was asked.

So. It's really hard on your clothes. And hard on the sheets. Who washes the bedclothes? Are you making more work for your SO?

But I should think that the hardest thing would be the emotional effect on your SO. Just how sexy do you think it is to sleep with someone who is fully dressed? And with shoes, for goodness sake! Night time is for intimacy. If MY sweetie came to bed fully dressed I would be very upset. I want to reach out in the night and feel soft skin, not a pair of heels!

Of course you may not care about this. No wonder she doesn't like it.

My heartfelt advice? Find some nice sexy nightgowns and go to bed attractive and loving. Intimacy at night does wonders for relationships.

Stephie

If that's what you fancy Nancie... Looks like its not typical, so your SO has a valid question which you have to figure out on your own...she probably just doesn't want to get kicked with a spiked heel. However,... could it be that once you are dressed up you are so caught up in feeling feminine that if you strip down to your own skin it becomes obvious to you what your body is and the illusion breaks...
    Chickie

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    Found it. Chapter 1 Line 1. Do what makes you happy!

Thanks for listening, hope I'm not offending anyone by saying what's on my mind here ... :-)
    There are things that can get dicey to discuss in a public forum. This is far from it. It is just a different slice of life than most are doing here. So you wear clothing to bed? If it wears clothing and sheets out early, it is your choice. Others wear pads under their clothes when they dress. Others wear feminine garments under their drab clothes. Others do drastic things to alter their appearance when dressed to achieve a certain look. Who is to say what is right and what is wrong? As long as you are enjoying yourself and it isn't an issue in your marriage, then enjoy.

And this is the real point. Only you and your wife can discuss this out. Is she just concerned about it being rough on the dresses or is she really wanting you to stop? That is something for the two of you to work out as it is the whole point.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    And have fun with it.
    Amen!

agree nice baby doll tiny thong and smooth shaved with nice body butter is way to go gurl. GGs dont sleep with clothes on so as CD doesnt figure I guess. In morning have nice wrap and fluffy slippers waiting with moisturising lip gloss. go girl
    Luv S
    xoxox

Banned Read only
    The only time I slept in outer clothes during the night was in the boonies in Nam. No time to wear PJ's back then. The army did not issue any-non essential! If you're going to intentionally sleep in a dress rather than passing out dead drunk in one, I suggest buying several nice floor length gowns. You can wear a bra, panty and hosiery with them. And, you will not ruin your dresses or end up needing to mend them. Sleep tight!