Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We all love them. How often do we wear leather skirts?

Nope. I don't love them. Prefer pleated cotton or wool.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just an update. I wore a nice Ralph Lauren black leather skirt last night. I was pushing the changing edge of season's but I also wanted to wear my lack leather knee high boots once more before they go back into summer hibernation. I loved my look last night and enjoyed a few compliments along the way.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I bought a black leather miniskirt two years ago but then lost weight. The only time I wear it now is maybe twice in the winter with hip pads to make it fit.

I have a half dozen, I love 'em!

Purchased a black mini wore it once and never again. I felt like I was on display.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have several leather skirts. Unfortunately, only one of them comes anywhere near fitting right now. I am able to wear about 4 to 6 times a year. If I am ever able to get myself out of the back corner of this closet, I might wear it more often.

I love them and wear them all the time. I have an old real leather skirt and a new mini faux leather from forever 21 that alot of girls wear to clubs recently. They are such a sexy and feminine item
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I know she was trying to show off, but it also exemplifies this rediculously broad freedom women have in their choice of attire. That's why I'm so jealous.
    I agree with you 100%. One of the reasons I crossdress is to feel the same satisfaction that they do when they dress like that.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Banned Read only
    I don't own anything I couldn't wear to the office.
    I mostly wear skirts of a cotton/poly blend to work.

Talbots and Brooks Brothers don't sell leather skirts so I don't own any.

Julia

Makeup addict!
    I don't have one, but would love to have a leather skirt!

I wish I had one... Opportunity

I have a mini from Northbound Leather, with detachable garters (and I often do detach them) and a knee-length one from Danier. Both made in Canada!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]My leather skirt is long enough to just reach my knees. It fits well, and make my scrawny butt look fabulous. It cost me $10 at Value Village. I bought a new leather jacket to go with it. It cost $90!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks pretty hot though when out clubbing in the winter. I'll wear it for fetish night or when it's raining and going out, or just when I feel like a little leather.[/SIZE]