Thread: Bus ride en femme!

Bus ride en femme!

I finally plucked up the courage to go out en femme during daylight to see if i passed as an everyday women and for the buzz of course!I got myself up at 6am and proceeded to get dressed and put my make up on,once in full office attire,Blouse Skirt my favorite sheer black tights and patent stilletto heels.

I put on my fave Jacket and out i went,Loving every minute of the freedom and the breeze that whirled around my nylon clad legs i tottered to the bus stop and did not get one funny or second Glance this buzzed me up and gave me even more confidence!The bus arrived and was packed with no spare seats so i stayed at the front.After a minute or so i felt a tap on my arm,a young man stood up behind me and said 'Have my seat sweetheart' this made me feel amazing!

The bus arrived in town half hour later,i got off walked around town had a brouse in the shops and found a lovely dress, not an eyelid battered or single funny glance so i called in to starbucks chilled with a coffee then made my way back home,i cant wait to do this again what a thrill!!!

Sweet ride of FREEDOM !! Thereis nothing like it ,,, Yull be back ,,,Ohhhhhhh yea ,, She is a JUNKY now ,, A dress junky .. Better than anything else .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Well to be honest i did get the odd curious stare but hey ignorance can be bliss huh !

A freedom ride indeed -- and to have a guy offer you his seat! You must have been on Cloud 9(+). Thanks for sharing and as one of the car ads says, "Enjoy the ride!" I've ridden the DC Metro several times dressed and felt like I fit right in. No one offered me a seat though -- but then again, it was the Metro....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

hi Claire!i bet you fit in girl you look great those damn men should move over metro or not !

Hey Nylon boy

You are not supposed to try these things alone. Didn't you read the manual on pg 18. You know now you will be hooked and you will have to do it again and again. Please pay attention to the rules. I don't want to have to report that you love that kind of stuff. Cause there is no one to report it to. Do you mean you were seated on a bus? It could get out of hand. I have done the same exact thing a few times. It could take years to get us to stop. You'll probably want to wear that dress you bought the next time. I know this is exciting but you know please try to control sudden bursts of getting out dressed en femme. Let us know if it happens again and what you did while you were out. You may convince others that they can actually do the same thing without incident. Thank you for telling us and we will try to keep silent about it. But ma'am it could happen over and over again. Great story, love this stuff.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Sweet ride of FREEDOM !! Thereis nothing like it ,,, Yull be back ,,,Ohhhhhhh yea ,, She is a JUNKY now ,, A dress junky .. Better than anything else .
    Must you sell it like this. You are very funny. seriously.
    polythene pam

i must admit it was a very impulsive move and i would advise that if anyone is thinking of doing the same for the first time be sure to think it through x

That's on my to do list lol

Gold Member
    We do not have Manny busses out in the country; however there is a train to take you to the city about
    4 miles away. I guess I could ride the rails, instead of the rubber tires. LOL
    Rader