Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Uniform

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I appreciate professional women, their efforts, and the work they do. Yes, of course u can copy their uniforms with sexy, Halloween appropriate costumes if u like. However, I believe u can choose to wear actual uniforms, as I am doing here. Without appearing overly plain or ordinary OR over the top sexy/rediculous!

86949.jpg 37370.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

So I own a School Girl, Alice In Wonderland, Nurse and a French Maid halloween costume. Not all that long ago I was trying to figure out why I really enjoyed shopping for and dressing up in Halloween costumes despite the fact that I cant look nearly as good as the women that model them do in the photo's. Despite the obvious explanation, of it being a fetish, the conclusion I came to ( and maybe some of you have the same scenario in general, or not and I am grasping at straws? lol) has to do with what is part of the reason I have my feminine personality. I am very attracted to feminine girls who are all primped and primed when they are out as opposed to girls that don't pay as much attention to matching their underwear or applying makeup. When feeling feminine, its never enough to just dress, I have to deck out Kaite by spending hours on her look like picking an outfit, accessories, applying makeup and almost always fake painted nails.

So to me, girls on Halloween tend to wear these skimpy, feminine costumes that naturally show off all their feminine features, and many kick the femininity up a notch beyond normal with higher then normal heels and stockings. Given that, I think that the costumes represent the top of femininity. When dressed as a maid I walk around my apartment and imagine being done up with a group of girls going out to a Halloween party in college. I dunno, that's my two cents, but I am a fan of the feminine Halloween type uniforms as opposed to traditional. Great topic

I like my uniforms and costumes too. I have them from costume parties i've been to, the only time Katie gets to go out.
    I have Batgirl, Gogo girl, Lara Croft and Marilyn Monroe. I would love a cheerleader outfit aswell though.