Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a ruling on something :).

ms merlot: Yes, my love, this is quite normal. I miss both the inner and the outer girl. Sometimes my testicles ache for pantyhose...lol, dana

I hope it is normal! I just got back from being away from home for 6 weeks doing training and I was not happy, I really missed my girl side. I keep several pictures of myself on my phone though and after the first week I started looking at my pictures every day to help me get back in touch with my girly side.

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Many years ago, when my dear wife was still alive, I completely gave up crossdressing!! I thought it was best for my family, so I did it. After 5 years my dear wife begged me to start dressing enfemme again, because she missed Stephanie in her life!! Because I truly loved my wife, and I still do, I did start dressing again.

My problem now is that although my children know that I crossdress, they don't want to see me that way. So when we go on a vacation I have to leave my enfemme things at home! And yes I do miss them! It is entirely normal to miss doing whatever it is that you like to do! And crossdressing is something that a lot of us like to do!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

My folks will be staying at my house for a month and a half over the summer (we live on opposite ends of North America), and yes its normal and I definitely feel your pain. This is going to be tough because I generally dress for an hour or two every day. Dunno how I'm going to get through a month and a half.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".