Thread: Being a "Pro-Woman"

Being a "Pro-Woman"

I think for many of us here it's about a lot more than just "dressing up" and when we are en femme we are expressing outwardly an inner part of our being and our feelings, feelings that perhaps we don't think we can express as a man for whatever reason.I would call this being a "pro-woman", the next best thing to being a woman while remaining a genetic man. In my previous thread where I asked if everyone wanted to be a girl or just look like one, I came to the conclusion that there is a third option in there, one wherein we more or less live the role of being a woman while looking nice, and having the feelings of compassion, love and caring and nurturing.

I believe these feelings all come from within us and are the product of our own evolution as a person. We use the CDing as a vehicle to express those feelings. This is the best way I can describe who I am and how I feel. I'm wondering if anyone else identifies with being a "pro-woman"? I'm not trying to create a new definition of who we may be as I feel everyone is a unique individual in their own right. All I know is that it works for me and that makes me happy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I knew from an early age that some of my behaviors were conventionally considered effeminate. Sometimes unfairly so. I also learner fairly early to suppress those things as a way of blending in with the rest of the conventional males of my family and age group. But it came at a cost, particularly reflected in a bad temper, low self esteem, judgemental attitudes etc. Now that I have come to accept my nature I have greatly reduced those less than healthy behaviors. I don't know if its pro woman but its certainly pro human.

I am Pro-woman Kate. I do not think anyone can define it better than you have sis.

Michelle

Kate. You are so just right on in your view Sister!!!

Aspiring Member
    Kate, I'm with you. dressing is only the outward display of inner feelings and it has always puzzled me why cds get so bent out of shape because they can't dress when it has so little to do with the ideas they express about being feminine. A dress doesn't suddenly turn a person into a woman. I suspect that perhaps there are more fetish dressers than admit to it and that is why there is so much anxiety among dressers.

I agree compleatly with you Kate! Dressing is nice but it's not what I'm all about! The inner me has a lot more substance then just dressing! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Kate

You couldn't wait for me to say what I want to say. I am hoping that I am thinking the same as you are because I need to say this. I suspect that I would have needed to express this in my own thread. But here it goes anyway. You know the word that begins with a "p" and ends in "y" and has mostly to do with women and cats. I will not use the word here cause I may be in the presence of GG's. That's just me. But I am sure I love woman more than I love P Y. That's why I am like this. I think that is what you mean by pro-woman. I hope it is. This the closest I can get to women without being one. I am sorry I am trying to sound like a woman but I am not dressed like a woman right now. I mean I go overboard but I love everything about women. All women. Please tell me that is what you mean Kate.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I've been pro woman since I found out I was not eligible to join the brownies, but did like being a cub scout, but I would still have preferred to be a brownie, I thought they did things that where more fun than what us boys had to do.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

That suggest there are amature women out there? Not really. And I'm neither a pro-man.... I don't even like the term pro-anything. Especially applied to that..... Mildly degrading imho.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well okay Karr but I thought you were a pro hockey player and a pro-fessional mining engineer but whatever Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons
    I came to the conclusion that there is a third option in there, one wherein we more or less live the role of being a woman while looking nice, and having the feelings of compassion, love and caring and nurturing. I believe these feelings all come from within us and are the product of our own evolution as a person. We use the CDing as a vehicle to express those feelings. This is the best way I can describe who I am and how I feel. I'm wondering if anyone else identifies with being a "pro-woman"?
    [SIZE="2"]A few years ago I would’ve wholeheartedly agreed with you, but my opinions about females have changed. I still wear their clothes, but, in my case, the “third person” is definitely male. I can assume the mantle of compassion and be a boy, indeed this is a lifelong dream of mine. I don’t see all women in the same light, so these days I prefer individuals with effeminate characteristics, regardless of gender. In my case, removing one level of comfort for another, more vulnerable one (by dressing up) changes the interior landscape in profound ways. However, I am still male, and I must say I have no desire to be a “pro-woman.” Since crossdressing is a vehicle, I take it “out” for a spin now and then, but I’m NOT a woman driver…
    [/SIZE]