Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telling my wife

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Right now you control the situation, what will you do if and when she "catches you" or does find your stash??? I wish that when I was younger I had been honest with my wife, I owed her that. I say the sooner you come clean the better for both of you, just my opinion.
    I want to be this girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentpartner GG SO View Post
    I agree with Di, Sandra and Presh - its not a joking matter, its very serious - and how you tell can make a lot of difference to how your wife takes the news.

If and when you do tell her, and if she seems ok with it for goodness sake dont go off the deep end and think you can immediately run upstairs, shave your legs and spend the week's shopping budget on girly stuff. If you are lucky enough that your wife is ok with your CD'ing you need to take things really slowly, ask if she's ok with something before you go full steam ahead.

Pink Fog tends to turn an accepting wife into an unaccepting one pretty darn quick!
    Fantastic advice!!!!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator