Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work sighting triggering dressing....

I work at a place where there has been no female workers ever, till last year.
    She's cute but in dirty work clothes who notices.
    Since Lynda has been trying to come out I found my self watching her mannerisms and walks
    I even noticed the way her breasts were restrainted in her bra, I guess as to not attract attention to her in a male work place.
    Then one day her breasts were larger, perkier and more domineering.
    They moved as she walked and lacy fabric imprints could be seen through her t-shirt
    I could see she had worn a more feminine bra that accented her breasts
    Lynda screamed all day that she wanted one too
    and my bra and panties were put on as soon as I got home.
    Last edited by Lyndaloves; 04-29-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Not at my workplace, sadly, since I work in an auto plant and the few good-looking female management types can't even wear heels there. But when I'm out at a mall and see some of the saleswomen and customers? Oh, yeah! Especially considering that the temperature's usually low to moderate inside, which makes it cool enough for hosiery.

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr, Only all the time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
    When I was a self employed motor mechanic I had one particular lady customer who used to give me the urge. She always wore below the knee skirts and always a slip underneath. Bless her she used to stand beside me, if I was underneath her car, and give me a great view of her slip. I could resist most things except that. In the sixties and seventies a glimpse of slip gave me a desire to wear one myself.
    Georgina, don't you love the slips with encased lace? You can still find them once in a while on eBay, with the lace at the bust and hemline enclosed in chiffon. Elegant and ultra-feminine.
    Lisa

Absolutely! At work I am around a lot of fashion conscious young women.....and yes a lot of uniform as well. Twice now I have seen gals in THE SAME SHOES that I own. I really had to stop myself before saying "omg...I have the same shoes! don't ya just love them?" So you see, my ideas are validated by coworkers more than they are inspirational...except for one thing: makeup. I do enjoy noticing their make up and getting ideas on how to do better or different looks for me.
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]