Thread: While out in town...

While out in town...

I was in guy mode meeting my SO the other day and while in town two guys walked passed me.

Now the thing that makes this unusual was the fact that one of them was wearing visible makeup, womens jeans and a pair of heels. And yet while some might consider him gay, both were checking out two women walking in the opposite direction.

For me this is the first time I've seen anything like this.

Anyway, just wondered what your opinions might be about the situation as crossdressers?

Maybe they were checking out the women's outfits, hair and makeup and not really the women themselves???????

I do that all the time, of course I'm not wearing heels with my girl jeans in public...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I think it is great that someone else was out there dressed completely or partially. The more the merrier and the better off for all the rest of us. Thanks for sharing.

Oh they were definately checking out the girl. I heard what they were saying lol. Nothing bad, just that the thought she was hot.

But it was a wierd thing seeing a guy dressed like that and he obviously had no cares as to what people thought of him. And I didn't see or hear anyone making comments or looking at him. I think that's quite nice to know really.

Banned Read only
    I'm not a cross dresser but I'll tell you what I think.

It's called gender F%king and I hate it.

This is why I don't go to Gay pride parades unless it's to make fun of the freaks on the floats.

I think anything positive that gets people out of their little bubbles is a good thing. Even the things that don't pertain to me I still encourage people to broaden their minds.

Kimberly

Quote Originally Posted by mikaylafaye View Post
    ...one of them was wearing visible makeup, womens jeans and a pair of heels. And yet while some might consider him gay, both were checking out two women walking in the opposite direction... ...Anyway, just wondered what your opinions might be about the situation as crossdressers?
    I'd say that it was a wonderful example of a person who was comfortable with expressing himself in the way that he wanted. More power to him!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Extreme Metrosexuals? My best tepid guess! And, what Julia said too. The latest thing in Teen Rebellion, to dress unlike the rest of Society, and piss off The Parental Units. Course' that's a brand new idea. Us old folks have never heard of anything like that before! (For all Young Members, look up Zoot Suits, pegged pants, David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust, and old kinescopes of Milton Berle. It might prove enlightening.)

Also, possibly? Did they act like they were a Couple? Like somebody else said, could also be a Case of "Clothes Envy" from The Femme Member of That Family Grouping.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Last edited by sterling12; 04-26-2012 at 06:47 PM.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Hmmm actually the two guys checking out the two ladies could be frequently mistaken as my partner and I. Whether we're both crossdressed (with make up and all), or one crossdressed and the other not, or neither crossdressed - we could be "caught" checking out the attractive feminine scenery while holding each others hands.

Quote Originally Posted by sterling12 View Post
    Extreme Metrosexuals? My best tepid guess! And, what Julia said too. The latest thing in Teen Rebellion, to dress unlike the rest of Society, and piss off The Parental Units. Course' that's a brand new idea. Us old folks have never heard of anything like that before! (For all Young Members, look up Zoot Suits, pegged pants, David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust, and old kinescopes of Milton Berle. It might prove enlightening.)

Also, possibly? Did they act like they were a Couple? Like somebody else said, could also be a Case of "Clothes Envy" from The Femme Member of That Family Grouping.

Peace and Love, Joanie
    Hey Ill take anything rite about now if its good ,,I say bring it onnnnnnnn,,,,,,, REBEL ,,,, REBEL ,,All you youngsters ,,, Im with yaaaaaaaa
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I don't know, how does anyone know that he was not a crossdresser that is totally comfortable with "her" look. Even if he or she was just being a rebel I'm OK with that also, everyone deserves the right to be who they want to be. JMHO!!!!
    I want to be this girl!

Could have also been a lost bet situation where the guy that lost doesn't actually care what people think. On the other hand, maybe he was just out to mess with people for laughs. Either way, good for him for being wierd.
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

I see the whole problem differently, I think the problem is just because a guy wears something different, you automatically think he is gay, funny no one around here thinks that just because a guy dresses completely like a women. And Be careful Julia, the freaks are taking over the world, that's why those parades keep getting bigger and bigger as the years go by.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

...we're supposed to be experts on this... but anyways, gender, gender indentity, gender expression and gender preference...etc. all different and not dependent on each other, so other than believing in stereotypes, what's the surprise?
    Chickie

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I think its great and I wish their was more of it going on in the day so WE could be accepted more.

Just today I was wearing a pair of my femme jeans and tennis shoes, also womens and a neutral top (sweatshirt) and the jeans are definately femme but I was in a store and one of the women in the store was DEFINATELY wearing MENS jeans, and she actually looked at me like I was wierd, I just don't get it, she was happy, I was happy, whats the big deal. I just smiled and waved at her, normally she is nice but will see tomorrow?
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

I agree Tina. Some people these days automatically think you are gay because you happen to show a feminine side. Be it emotionally, mentally or by you physical appearance. I mean if a woman wears "mens clothing" does that mean she wants to look like a man and in turn attract females? If I dress as a female, and I'm convincing enough, I'm not sure I would attract much attention from gay males.

Now when it came to this situation I have to come clean and admit I did sort of judge the guy on his appearance. The thought process I went through was something like this. "Is that a guy or a girl? It is a guy, but he's wearing makeup. A little weird I guess. Maybe he's gay, maybe he just likes that look. Or maybe he's like me!" Then as I looked him up and down I noticed the heels. My mind just went, "What! He's wearing womens clothes and makeup, and walking around as if that's normal." With that I started to think that is normal for him. He must have the courage to just go out there and do it. It made me think that I should be able to do it too. If I want to walk down the street as a female because that makes me happy then I should do it.

No matter what people might think or what stares and comments I would recieve, I have the right to live the way I choose. Not the way other people tell me I should.
    Just my opinion.

Mikayla x