Thread: Nail rebellion

Nail rebellion

So I don't get of a chance to dress, still working through many issues, so I find my urges curiously sublimated, like taking a minute to perfect my girly walk in the stairwell, and recently I started to grow out my nails. I have "man hands" to quote the Seinfeld episode, but I must say I love seeing them grow in! It gives me a lot of delight filing my nails and doing a distinctly feminine activity in my off time.

Does anyone buck the gender norms in a favorite way while presenting as male? And do so with as much secret pleasure?

Darla so jealouse you can grow them long. i swing alot of wrenches in drab mode. when Roberta gets to play my false nails are always red and long! sure makes my hands look more femm.

Not too much a secret for me! My purse is always with me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I like to keep my finger nails a bit on the long side, too. I am also discretely plucking a brow hair or two every night. The vast majority of body hair is gone. Any little thing I can do to bring a bit more femininity to my overall presentation, male or female, makes me feel good.

As far as anyone watching how I walk or whatever, I really don't give two hoots. I walk the way I want to in either mode. As far as nails, well I let 'em go as long as it's practical, then cut 'em, otherwise they break at the most inopportune moments.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have my nails longer & in a more feminine shape. I get some looks, but who cares.