Thread: My sister-in-law loaned me one of her bras today.

Silver Member

My sister-in-law loaned me one of her bras today.

How we got to this point is a long story. She and my wife have always shared clothes and she borrowed mine often not knowing in the beginning. On occasion she noticed that I had on something that she had worn. She knows we wear the same bra size as I once loaned her a strapless bra when she forgot hers.

Anyway we were visiting her and I had brought a nice linen shirt to wear for shopping and dinner. I got ready to go and went out to check myself in her big mirror. As I turned to look I realized that my white lace bra shined through my shirt like a light house on a dark night. I said s#487. She said, what's wrong? Told her I couldn't wear what I had on. She looked and said she really liked my shirt. I explained that the bra was too visible. Didn't you bring a beige one? Nope!

That's when she volunteered one of hers. We went to her bedroom and she pulled out two of her bras to ask which one I wanted to wear. Both had foam cups, but were different styles. She told me how she really liked one better than the other. I took both of them to try and selected the one she had suggested.

While shopping we looked at bras and she asked if I had any with foam cups. I told her I did, but thought they made me stick out too much. That evening she asked if I liked the bra and wasn't it comfortable. She said she liked the foam cups because it gives her a smoother look under stretchy fabric and I should wear them under t-shirts. My wife said she thinks they make you feel hot.

I gave it back the next day. She asked, You don't need it anymore? No.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Pretty cool to be able to share with the sister in law.
    I want to be this girl!

Platinum Member
    its nice to be able to share. I agree on the foam cups, btw. They do give a nice smooth look, but sometimes I worry that they make me look too big ...but maybe i'm just being self conscious.

Wow that's great. You have a great situation. Accepting sister-in-law means a more accepting wife.

Dear Liz...I always get padded bras...but that's because I'm a GG and I really hate when someone can tell if its cold outside because I walked in the room. So nice to have an accepting sister in law.

I too have that (the turkey is done) problem and the foam helps a lot with that, plus they are very comfortable. The problem I have is that I'm not a natural B cup, so when I wear them they tend to fold in the middle and that shows through whatever I'm wearing. Sometimes it's not an issue, say with a button up shirt I wear to work, it just looks like a wrinkle in the shirt (mostly).

I've found that the bra's they have out now that don't go by cup size but rather S, M, L, XL are great. They don't have the foam inserts but they will contour to a flat chest or with inserts. The XL fits very comfortably for me (44").

I am sooooo jealous. What a wonderful sister in law!!

I am not out to anyone but my wife, however my sister in law lived with us for several years and I think she might suspect. One year for Halloween she did my make up, I was wearing 4" heels and she commented that I was walking in them very well for such a tall heel. She told us that she painted her boyfriends toenails and made him keep them that way. There were a few other comments but I think she knows.

How lucky to have family that knows and supports and provides special support! Had to say it! It must be fun to have GG's you can just talk about girl things with and share.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    you are soooo fortunate. I dont say lucky as you probably contributed to having such supoortive Wife and Sis in Law by being you. I wore a foam filled bra yesterday when out shopping, no one noticed. I did tell the SA that sold it to me two weeks before. She smiled and asked a whole lot of questions. What I took from my encounter and yours is that if you are a nice person to other it is returned and I am willing to wager that this is why they are so good back to you.

I would love to share with any GG, but alas, no s.i.l or anybody else to share with.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

As Jennifer S. said, What goes around , comes around.

If you are kind, outgoing and honest , people will treat you in kind.
    You must be all of the above and more.

Treat others as you would like them to treat you and everything just falls into place.
    I'm happy for you.

Presh GG

i share clothes with my GG, she helps me find the "right" outfit.
    sometimes she "borrows" mine !!, ha ha

Gold Member
    Liz;
    You are a lucky one to have not one but two support people on your teem.
    Rader

Silver Member
    Biggest reason I don't wear foam bras more is that they give me too much bosom. I'm a 36C which catches eyes. Put on a foam cup bra and they look like nicely formed breasts which really catches eyes. Ironic that people assume that I'm wearing forms or whatever.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Whatever you are doing, you need to just keep on doing it, you have two wonderful people to share your life with, and you are responsible for that i bet.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Silver Member
    As for support. I'm not suggesting that anyone supports it. Accept it somewhat? Yes. I'm fortunate that I have many friends, mostly women, who seem comfortable with my choice of clothes. I enjoy shopping with several of them and when shopping I don't hide that I'm looking for myself even in the lingerie department. I've loaned a few clothes including a long slip that I seem to be the only one who has one.

I would love to share with my sister in law i know she buys nice stuff and would love to try on some of her things. And i know we are the same size, all i have to do now is tell her i enjoy wearing women cloths.

Silver Member
    Marie -- First does you wife know? Would she tell her sister. For me it didn't happen overnight. It started with her catching site of my panties, laundry being out, and finally giving me a hug when her hand slid under my coat. She felt not only the bra's band, but also the sweater sliding on it. We've never really talked about it. One night she and my wife were putting on their nightgowns and caftans, she turned to me and said aren't you going to put on yours so we can go out on the patio and have some wine. I did and from there it has been pretty open.