Thread: checking in

checking in

has anyone ever checked into a hotel in full drag. I am interested in doing this and want to know what the protocal is on this.

Hi,

Im not sure about this full drag bit.
    As im a woman yes i do & have done one of the bigger hotels in Austraila Sydney was allso picked up at the airport & was taken with a few others to the Hotel.

Spent a week end there & meet up with 160 others whats known as the Seahorse Ball in August every year,
    I get to know people & the staff there are no exception , so if i go back they will reconise me.

Okay as a little bit of detail i dont blend in or pass . because of male facial features so no matter when i go wether here in N Z or austraila people will allways look at me, so its just a part of my life, being in front of lots of people,

really what im saying is you go about your life you do what you normaly do most people are not bothered , I dress nicely skirts & tops nothing in these cases that would say im different, apart from what iv said about my self,

As it is i'll be over there in 16 days for 4 weeks & ill be getting around some 4.200 miles of travel by 4 planes cars & trains not excludeing going shoping all up mileage will be quite a lot,

This time for the Hotel i'll be at we will have 80 people from our trans group & ill be going dressed in my wench garb Renaissance wear, so yes i will stand out & on one plane flight, from Tasmania to Sydney. thats me of cause , not my friend,

When you go out dressed look at it this way , have fun do enjoy your self & dont worry even if any one looks at you just think this is your time out so go with it,

...noeleena...

Aspiring Member
    Here is how you do it: park the car, go into the lobby, inquire about the availability of a room or tell the clerk that you have a reservation, fill in the necessary paperwork, provide payment, get your room key and then go out an get your things. It doesn't matter how you are dressed, they want their rooms filled and left in pretty much the same condition as when you checked in.

I have not been on as many of the trips that several of the people on this site but the four times I have traveled by automobile enfemme and stayed in a motel overnite, I have been treated exactly the same as I have been treated in male mode and believe me when I say I don't really pass. Enjoy your trip and your stay!

Platinum Member
    yea, I don't consider myself in drag when I am dressed. But yes, I have checked into a hotel - and checked out again - en femme. Most recently, it was the Marriot Courtyard in Topeka, KS and I was treated with the same courtesy and service as any other guest.

As for protocol, I'd called ahead for a reservation, provided my name and credit card number, and had them look up my Marriot elite club number for me. it was simple and straightforward.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-27-2012 at 08:04 AM. Reason: ommission

Not in drag, but certainly dresses as you see me in my avatar.
    Last October my wife and I went on a girls vacation and I did that every day.
    It's not big deal...just ask for a room, fill out the form and pay....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Gold Member
    It is quite easy if you are up to it and is something you want to do. I am in a hotel right now that I checked into dressed because I didn't bring any of "his" clothes. I have also gone down twice to get my cards re-keyed. Not a flinch or comment. They want our money.

I didn't check in dressed but my nails and toes were painted with sandals on. However I did go to the desk dressed for various reasons thereafter and treated as any other patron.

I've done it quite a few times even fourty years ago! Never had a problem! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I did Keystone Conference in Pennsylvania with a credit card under my femme name (Nathalie), and checked into the Sheraton dressed as female....no problems. They didn't even bother to check my id.
    It's very easy to get\request an addtional credit card under your same account number, just sign up for another card with your name of choice if you go to your account online.