Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping in your Bra

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    I want the experience of being a woman. I am less concerned with the iconic particulars of a given garment. I'm just as happy in a sheer nightie as I am in a Hello Kitty set of PJ's .
    Whatever girls want,....... I want.
    I am laughing at the truth of this, well said.
    polythene pam

I'll be stepping out of my dress and bra soon to put on a nightgown, keeping the panties until morning. It's still cold enough to wear a warm fleece full-length gown (robin egg blue, if you must know).

Brenda

I enjoy sleeping in my bra.

Tonight I am, with foam breast forms. I have only sleep in them a couple of times. It is kind of nice.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yes I usually sleep in my bra and forms. I hate the moment in the morning when I have to take them off and dress for work.

Aspiring Member
    Every once in awhile I will sleep in my bra But 99 percent of the timeit comes off at bed time I wear my bra daily and have for years

I have slept with a sports bra but most of the time its a lacey top and panty hose or nylons or lace night gown. Every since I started shaving my legs I dont wear nylons much .

On the weekends I'll wear a bra to bed. Sometimes it's my heavily padded bra, other times it's my regualr bras with my forms. I know I shouldn't sleep with my forms, but as other have mentioned, feeling them on your arms and waking up seeing them is just too nice to pass up on! I probably should look into getting foam forms for sleeping......

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    About half the time in a bra and the other half braless. Just depends on which nightie I am going to wear, some look and feel better with a bra and some without.
    I want to be this girl!

The GG's made me laugh this morning, for years my wife rushed in the door after work, and tore off her bra as soon as she could get it off, I always got home from work, and ran in to put on a bra as fast as I could. But no I don't sleep in it, a bra just would not work with my nicer night gowns. And I for one agree with Natalie, if women wear it, I want it, from flannel gowns in the winter, to baby dolls in the summer, I want to wear whatever the girls are wearing, and don't care what it is, I'm in!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I wear a silicon padded bra most nights in bed.
    Feels so good.
    My wife never wears hers in bed but most times we wear
    matching nighties.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Tried wearing a bra to bed once and had to get up and take it off. Now, panties and a nightie.

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    you should always sleep naked,we didn't *** into this world with clothes on xoxo
    True, but we usually didn't live past 30 either. Time marches on; things change.
    I usually just wear girl pajamas to bed. But sometimes I fall asleep in my clothes, in which case, yes, I'm wearing a bra.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    I'd love to sleep in my bra, but it is only a B CUP. I doubt that I could even get my head in it, much less my body. A bra to sleep in must be a real thing of beauty. Oh such deep pockets, such snuggle room.

I do sleep in mine on a regular basis.. I also wear my forms with it.. No better feeling in the morning when you wake up and see your boobs first thing I haven't slept in anything but a nightie, or something feminine all of this year.. that's nearly 4 months!!!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    I sleep in my bra more often than not (which is almost every night). I sleep on my side or back, also with my silicone forms and have had only one mishap in four years. One of my forms sprung a leak which I was able to fix with RTV silicone and they became my sleeping forms until they ultimately wore out. I love falling asleep and waking up in my bra and forms and the bumps in my nightie look as feminine as the real thing.
    I agree with you, I realize that its more than a feeling wakeing up with them on, its just that I feel more like I think I should have them on than with them off.

My wife sleeps in a bra. I haven't seen it to have a really negative effect on them. But on the other hand she washes them with all the other clothes in the washer and dryer.

I'm a back sleeper, and I have slept with bra and forms on many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    The only opportunity I've had to sleep in a bra and nightgown is when my wife is out of town overnight. )
    I understand this completely. The wife was out of town this weekend so I was able to sleep in my matching bra, panties and nighty

I sleep with a bra off and on depends on my mood, most of the time I sleep with a Leisure Bra . But some time I sleep with bra and forms.
    Mistybtm

Gold Member
    Tried it and did not like it. Took it off halfway through the night! :\

love to sleep in my bra i have large breast and my breast are more comfortable in a bra along with panties and my gown

I'd never done it before, but the other night I laid down for a half hour nap before dinner in a bra with forms. Woke up three hours later. I guess something about it made me feel awfully comfy.

Silver Member
    I often thought that the more you wear a bra the better natural shape you will achieve. So I probably wear one 2-3 times a week though also like to sleep in a leotard or baby doll nightee. That way you have a secure feeling some nights and a sexy feeling other nights. It is funny how most women hate bras and can't wait to get them off and we can't wait to get them on. Maybe someday women will rebel and make their signficant other wear bras full time.

I wear mine a few nights a week along with my forms and slinky nightie.

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be