Thread: Do you and your SO/Wife help each other?

Do you and your SO/Wife help each other?

Ladies just a quick question. among the girls that have a "knowing partner" do you groom each other? on sunny days when a couple of facial hairs show up on my wife i whisper in her ear, honey we have sum plucking to do. when done she starts on me. eyebrows and nose and ear hair. how many also do this? also do any girls have wives who do this to you and DONT know about your dressing? luv Roberta

Platinum Member
    we pretty much groom ourselves. I think my wife would be uncomfortable with that arrangement. She would, however, let me know if she didn't think I'd done an adequate job on make up or my outfit didn't look right.

Miriam
    My wife helps with things like eyebrows and ear hair (yuck!), advice on my makeup and accessories, and occasional hands-on help with makeup.

When we have time, we both enjoy it when I wash, dry, and brush her hair - very intimate. I've had to learn how to do this right. I also watch her makeup process at times, but it's much more complex than my own.

Miriam

SHIT GIRL!

I color my wifes hair all the time and I'd say we groom each other like a pair of chimps! She always attacks if i have pimples.... It is great! And yes she knows i dress and so do my kids and lots of people! I dress about 50% of the time!

Banned Read only
    Ahh I'm also assuming your picking bugs out of each others hair and eating bananas. LOL!

Julia

Like the country song..... "I'd like to check you for ticks"!

While we do give each other tips and suggestions on dress and makeup we don't dress or groom each other...we're all grown up now.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

hair make up legs shaving you name it all makes for very close relationship. If shes goin out I will do her make up and so on
    luv S
    x0x0

me and my gf do everything but shaving for each other. love doing her makeup and hair and then having mine done!

I help my partner with his makeup and hair quite often...but, I'm stressing more independence in this area for his own practice/knowledge. My SO is doing REALLY well with makeup, btw...a little heavy-handed.

We joke that he will do my makeup, hair, and pick out my clothes one day and post a picture here. I'm interested in seeing what I will look like. (He tells me I will most likely look like a street walker lol).

Anyway, my SO will help me out too a lot. If I need to get ready in a pinch, I'll do my makeup while he flats irons my hair. And, he's always there to help me choose what I should wear. (Always the more risqué outfit...no matter where we are going :-p ).
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

While we do give each other tips and suggestions on dress and makeup we don't dress or groom each other...we're all grown up now.

I have to ditto what Cheryl T said.

My SO will attack
    With gusto Amy pimples or ingrowns on my person. Plays she will attack ear hair. I've had and continue to have brows and nose waxed. So there ain't no hair to attack. I don't do the same in turn for her. Mostly because. One. I can't see all that well up close so ingrowns get a pass. And I would NEVER tell her she has facial hair. She does that to her delve enough. And mostly I think she's making it up.

As for makeup. She does hers. I do mine.

Hair. Unless. I want a special do I do my own. I would never think of doing hers. Having shaved my head for the past 20 years. Hair is a bit of a mystery to me.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

My wife and I don't even use the same bathroom for making up, she has hers at one end of the house, and I use one at the other end of the house, and we never get in each others way! I would feel like a failure if I felt I needed help with my make up after all these years.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My wife helps me with my eye make-up...well actuay she always does it. I do the foundation work and I do my own nails. She paints them once in awhile for me...I do most of my own primping...she helps with the hidden ear hair and the eye brows...I don't usually help her do any of her stuff...I'm pretty sure I'd mess it all up....lol

Joanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Be who you are...not who you think I want you to be

Grooming no way!!! My wife does like me to do her nails, because I do a better job than her. I have shaved her legs a couple times. She won't return the favor

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    We help each other any way we can, through suggestions, analysis, or actually doing something. There's no pattern, just a loving relationship!

I'm a GG and my SO and I did go through a phase in the beginning where we thought it was fun painting each other's nails, etc. I even shaved her entire body once in the bath. This was a "couples" thing to do.

But, the grooming after a while just became utilitarian, as it does with all GGs. You seldom see women past a certain age grooming each other. Now we simply do our own.
    Reine

I cut my wife's hair and pluck her eyebrows and sometimes paint her nails but there is no way I am letting anyone near me with a pair of scissors or tweezers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

We help each other out whenever we can. We always ask each other about clothes,shoes, makup and everything else girly.

We do our own selves. At the beginning, I gave her hair and makeup tips, but she's a fast learner and didn't need/want my help much after that.

My wife only helped me once for a halloween party, It was definitly fun.
    I am sure that Iwill never be helping her, unless we are planning on joing the circus.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    As part of the boundries I do my own she does hers.. she does wax my brow and yank the ear hair if I should miss one... we go out to have our nails done.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!