Thread: Second outing

Second outing

Hi Girls,

Had my second outing last night to a meeting of The Boston Belles. I drove there and back (about 90 miles round trip) en femme too (which was a real buzz) and also met a girl who lives only a mile away from me so we have arranged to car-share in future.

It was nothing flash, just a small village hall where a group of us could sit and chat for a few hours and I enjoyed every minute. Was late leaving to go as I changed my outfit twice before I left.

Hope to get out again soon as I am now well and truly infected by the going out bug.

Gemma xx

It gets easier each time (or so I'm told!) Congratulations on your newfound fun!!!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    That's brilliant , gemma . I'm glad you has such fun and met a new friend . How did you get on driving in those heels or did you have to take them off ?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaSmith
    That's brilliant , gemma . I'm glad you has such fun and met a new friend . How did you get on driving in those heels or did you have to take them off ?

I cheated Julia, drove in my trainers, then put my boots on when I got there.

Gemma xx

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    hehe , don't blame you at all gemma . think i would have done the same . i like my car too much to have to explain "how i got my heel stuck under the accelerator pedal, officer"
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

Great adventure Gemma!! Gald you had fun.

On changing your shoes, for the first time I actually saw a GG doing that at a chinese resturant that I was eating lunch at this week. I was engaged in one of my fav activities...watching and checking out GGs so as to steal fashion ideas. This pretty redhead caught my eye out the window leaving her SUV. She seems to be messing around too long, was still sitting in the drivers seat but had her legs and feet out the door and then it caught my eye. She was changing from flats to putting on high heels.

She then came into the resturant and met a guy...I figured it was a lunch date. She was very elegant btw loved her look.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes
    I cheated Julia, drove in my trainers, then put my boots on when I got there.
    Pretty much what a lot GGs do. Sounds like there's no stopping you now.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Hello Gemma,
    I was also at the belles last night. My second time there (second time meeting anyone whilst dressed) and I also drove en femme. It does feel great doesn't it!!
    I wore my heels though, funny lifting your foot so high on the clutch!!

Hope you will go to the meeting on December 9th, "posh party frocks" night!

Karen

What Me Worry
    Gemma I'm glad you had a great evening and I agree going out is a rush and I have found it easier as you do it more often.

This Halloween I was out in the public for the fourth time. All four in the daylight! The first time (not counting the real first time when I had a makeover and changed there), I drove from the motel trying to wear four inch heels. Right! Couldn't do it, so I worked them off by pulling down the ankle straps which wasn't easy because I was wearing nails. Then you should have seen me trying to put them back on! Every trip is an adventure which I wouldn't trade for anything. Maybe one of these days I'll post my first studio photographs (taken this Halloween). It was fun and the woman photographer called me ma'am the whole time.
    Sherrie Pall
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Hi Gemma, glad you had a great time and i would have done the same, i don't know if i could drive in heels too, i can't wait for the day i go out too.
    Adrianne.