Thread: CD kit in a suitcase abroad

CD kit in a suitcase abroad

been abroad a fair bit always wanted to take Stephi but always stopped as too scared, anybody done this before. Could just see x rays becoming very awkward - oh dear, me just wimping it??
    thx
    luv
    xoxox S

Miriam
    I share your caution, Stephi. I've found that domestic travel is no problem (after a bit of encouragement from others here), but haven't had an international trip recently. I don't think there would be any problem going to many countries (especially Western Europe), especially just light gear like a dress or nightie. I'd be very hesitant to the mideast or Africa. Still, others have said they had no problems even to these countries - but I'm not about to try it.

Miriam

I have traveled to Santiago, Chile twice and Brisbane, Australia and I pack some women's clothes so that I could dress in the hotel or apartment where I would be staying for an extended period of time. I took water balloons instead of my forms and they worked perfect for me during my stays. I had no problems at all over a 4+ month period while out of the country and no problems through customs and security leaving or entering.

Remember that there's more lenience leaving the US than coming to the US, and checked bags have more lenience than carry-on. Visit the TSA website to see what's allowed for carry-on vs checked items.

My travels involved 32 countries in 3 years before returning home. There were only 2 places I didn't pack for two - it is illegal in some places!

I had just one of what you'd call an incident. A pre-check-in security check at Jinnah International had my suitcase opened, emptied with each piece held up for examination, including the shoes I wasn't wearing at the time. I just stood there and let him do his thing nice and polite, and I was off to check in.

I haven't even had a question asked in Eastern and Western Europe, North and South America, and any place oceana. Asia (which includes the Middle East) was the only place that a little caution is warranted.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I and Stephanie have been to Italy, France, England, and Scotland in the past 7 years. Have never had any problems at all with having female clothing in my suitcase. And yes, I did have it all from the skin out!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    On a trip to France and Italy last year. Paris France, Overnight train to Zurich, then several days each in Venice, Florence, Rome, Amalfi, a day en femme to Pompeii, a couple days ea. in Sorrento, Rafello, I carried these in my luggage:

6 pr FF and RHT stockings
    2 garter belts
    4 dresses
    3 pr leggings
    4 bras
    4 pr heels/2 pr sandals
    8 pr panties
    4 light tops
    5 pr girl jeans
    1 bag make-up
    3 sweaters/1 bodystocking
    2 corsets
    8 head scarves
    Water balloon forms

Plus my drab clothing, mostly shorts and tees...never had a problem with customs or train cargo, or flights. France and Italy? No problem! USA coming or going? No problemo!
    You've got to be kidding me! Nice trip (been on pretty much the same route once myself) and I hope you enjoyed it. But that is way more clothing than I would ever take on a trip. Did you learn from my wife? ;-) How large was the trunk you hauled around?

One carry-on bag and one daypack, no matter how long the trip.

Miriam

I have too much to squeeze into to get the shape that I feel 'comfortable' in to make it through the scanners en fem. The corset alone will set the meters a blazin.... So I pack 'her' stuff in a checked bag. For a weekend away it's the guy stuff in the carry on and the girl stuff in the checked bag. Watch the weight limit... Talk about compressing a closet full of stuff. I just couldn't make up my mind. Packed way too much stuff but was prepared for almost everything.

Really enjoyed being in another town where no one would ever know who I was.

Only out of country was crossing into Canada but that was via car so not much help there for ya...

Renne.....

Follow your dream.
    I must be unlucky but I was once hassled big time at Toronto airport. Officer searching my bags had a mega attitude and asked me who owned the female stuff. Said it was mine. Then had the cheek to say but "you are married" when he saw my wedding ring! I looked him in the eye and said my wife is ok with it.

Wanted to bitch slap the guy.