Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So what are you wearing right now?

Sleveless ruffled pullover, navy crops, flats and pink sweater.
    joank
    Southern California

Green VF Pajamas and lavander fuzzy slipper, that's all folks!

Black somewhat shee half slip, black bra and panties, black lace robe, purplish female glasses, red hair, cheeks, and lips.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

As I write this I am wearing matching white lacy panties and bra, coffee colored hose from leggs. Black skirt, white blouse, & black open toe sling back heels 4in.

Ive on a white v-neck tee, a black tube skirt, white lacy bra and a pair of black opaque tights and flats

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Brown uniform, brown socks, brown boots.... off to work in 5 min.
    (but my toes are french tips!)
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Yellow sleeveless shell top, wrap-around skirt and a cute blue apron (taking a break from cleaning the breakfast dishes).

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Lee Riders #12, Fem T, Warners no pinch briefs, Genie Bra. Have a great day. Charla

I'm wearing a red faux wrap dress, red panties and matching bra with breast forms, white t-strap heels, red toe nails, black velvet choker, clip-on silver hoop earrings and some bracelets, lipstick. I made myself get dressed today even though I didn't have the desire, but this is the last opportunity I'll have for a week as we have company staying with us starting tomorrow.

Will since I'm still having my morning coffee. I'm wearing what I slept in last night to bed, a black demi bra with foam forms, lace boy short panties and my Minnie pink pajamas set and pink shaggy slippers.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Blue shorts, white top, bra, purple cotton panties.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Today I'm wearing a white dress with black floral pattern with cap sleaves by Lileian. The dress hits a little higher above the knee than most of my dresses. Underneath I'm wearing a Velrose white full slip that I had purchased on eBay. When I received it I noticed the seller had not indicated in the listing the slip had been expertly shortened to four inches above the knee. Usually that style of Velrose slip hits me below the knee. The slip works out perfectly for this dress. I love this type of Velrose slip because the lace hem is overlayed on the nylon. The dress has a neckline that plunges just a little bit too much for my taste. It plunges enough to expose the lace of the slip and white Just My Size lacy bra. So, for modesty I slipped a very 100% lacy white camisole by Heather Nicole. The lacy camisole shows at the V of the plunging neckline. Panties today are white with a lace waistband by Hanes. Hosiery is black thigh highs. And, the two inch heels are by Van Eli, white with black toes. Very coordinated today. Just before sitting down at the keyboard I did run down to the mailbox to bring in two packages the mailman brought. Both a pink slips. One I know is by Comfort Choice, a double layered sexy lacy slip. The other was advertised without makers tag. I hope to wear one of them tomorrow when I log in after dropping my lovely wife off at work.

What am I wearing right now? First of all I used Nair this morning all over my body and I am all nice and smooth and hairless. I am wearing a black lacy bra, my black 100% silk lace up corset with 6 garters and the corset is laced up nice and tight. I have on a pair of black sheer (15 denier) seamed nylon stockings, a pair of black nylon panties and a pair of 5" (pencil thin heels) black suede high heeled pumps with an ankle strap. I have on a black full length silky nylon slip with a knee length black sexy dress. I have about 1/4" nail extensions on my fingernails and they are polished with a redish pink gel nail polish. And of course my toe nails have been pedicured with polish to match my finger nails. I have on some jewelry and my make up. I have on a light colored medium length wig. I am all dressed up enfemme and ready to go out but sadly I don't have a date tonight! All I need to do is get my purse.

Black lace half slip, black lace panties with matching bra.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Hi GG Friend, @ 21:25 on 05/03/12
    I have black bra panties and pantyhose
    a white skirt, black top w/white polkadots white 2" belt white jacket
    white 4" slingback open toe pumps silver neckless,earrings and bracelets
    glasses and my Crowing Glory shoulder length blonde wig.

"Man I feel like a woman"
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

LOL just in case anyone cares, I'm wearing a low cut white tee with a great push up bra. Shows off my tan and boobs all at the same time! And with that my cream and purple lace trimmed panties with butterflies on them, they match my purple toes.

I got my nails done today in caviar, something new that is super cute!
    Attached Images Attached Images

a Pink flower print Kimono with a black satin form fitting camisole with built in padded bra 36C under that and matching black satin leggings with lace running down the sides.
    *my SO Loves the leggings i wear

Right now a blue/ black leopard print bra, teal satin panties, thigh high stockings, with a blue denim mini skirt and pink camisole with built in bra shelf.

Right now I'm wearing a blue Jockey sports bra and orange cotton bikini panties.
    So comfy!
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

Right now I am wearing a multi colored knee length sheath dress, new tan 4" peep toe pumps, of course with bra, forms, corset, hip padding, pantyhose, fully made up and with my wig, jewelry and nails. All dressed up and can't take the chance of going out today, not enough time. aargh..
    Molly

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend View Post

The first image that came to my mind when I saw your thumbnail was "Winchell's Doughnut House!" It just looks super cute; sprinkles on strawberry icing.

Anyway, some much for the digression. Today, I am an optimist. It is sunny, then overcast, then sunny, you get the picture of spring in the Pacific Northwest. So, I decided to slip into a knee length sun dress, sleeveless of course with a multicolored floral pattern of white, blue, red, black, orange, greens, very pretty and vibrant. It is layered at the bottom part of the skirt, a ruffled look. Of course, although the dress is lined, I am wearing a doubled layered white Comfort Choice full slip. Under the slip is a Just My Size white bra, Vanity Fair lacy panty, and a garter girdle holding up my nude stockings. Shoes are 2 1/2 inch heels by Park West in a light blue to match the sun dress. Of course, I do have on my grey wig. I am hoping it will be sunny at lunch time, so I may eat my lunch in my backyard.

I have to take a break from banging on the keyboard because I promised to bake a strawberry shortcake today.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: The post you quoted was edited, so the quote needed to reflect this.

pink shorts,with top, bra, and panties with blonde hair and pinkish female plastic glasses, uber red lips & cheeks.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Black patent flats, dark blue jeans (sorry Karren), cute pink, black, and white top with 3/4 length sleeves. Light jewelry. Light makeup (yeah right!) and MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick.
    Last edited by Debglam; 05-04-2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Debby

Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend View Post
    LOL just in case anyone cares, I'm wearing a low cut white tee with a great push up bra. Shows off my tan and boobs all at the same time! And with that my cream and purple lace trimmed panties with butterflies on them, they match my purple toes.

I really like this post.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Sending you a PM.

Super cute American Eagle jeans, size 00 , super cute (and tight) light blue Calven Klein panties to hold my tuck, and an xs Hollister dark blue long sleeve shirt.
    Feeling fabulous