Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: So what are you wearing right now?

Blus shorts, green top, black bra with matching panties.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Today red thigh highs and white 4" heels, oh yea and a Smile!

Banned Read only
    Today I decided to wear the Epilogue maxi dress with the purple, black and white swirls. I did decide to wear different garments underneath, going with a purple Comfort Choice bra, purple Vanity Fair panty, black thigh highs and black 3 inch heels. The slip this time is not the Nancy King white slip with a 43 inch side seam. I went with a Velrose lacy black slip with its 36 inch side seam. Of course, my grey wig. I decided to fix my breakfast of fried eggs, English muffin, home fried potatoes, orange juice, fresh strawberries and coffee at the picnic table in the back yard. I leisurely read the morning newspaper.

I love this maxi dress, especially since it is sleeveless. This summer I am going to make a concerted effort to wear only sleeveless dresses when possible or sleeveless tee shirts. I want to go into the fall without tan lines on the biceps.

Pink Satin Sissy Pink Satin Sissy's Avatar
    A green satin cocktail dress with a balloon hem line, a long flowing red wig, and green glitter heels...I know, why isn't she wearing pink? I like to be a little more differenter sometimes, lol.
    Pink Satin Sissy

Right now I'm wearing a black form fitting turtle neck sweater from The Limited, knee length black pencil skirt w/ two way zipper up the back from Express, 5" thick leather belt from The Limited, glossy tan pantyhose, satin bra and panties from VS, and 4" black patent peep toe pumps. Rounding out the outfit are a gunmetal pearl-esque bracelet, earrings and long necklace. Oh and a black Bettie Page-ish wig!

Feeling fantastic, oh course! :-)

Talking

Well I am at work but all day I have been underdressed wearing a bra and some smaller breast enhancers which help me fill out my bra a bit better, but are hard to notice. I even wore them to a couple of meetings.

Now that is it later and most people have gone home, I have changed into a bigger bra and filled it with some large protruding forms which give me about a 38 DD or E

Just got my first pair of pink ballet slippers yesterday so I'm trying to stretch them and make them conform better to my feet. I'm sure with a couple of days wear they'll fit just fine. Plus I need to sew the elastics.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverdanceGirl View Post
    Just got my first pair of pink ballet slippers yesterday
    Are yours comfy RiverDanceGirl?

Mine just arrived today...yay
    http://www.styletread.com.au/bequeen-dark-purple.html

As for clothes: black g-string and lacey A cup bra, black leggings, spaghetti strap multi colour (blacks, creams and chocolate) dress, thick black belt with big crome buckle a couple of chunky silver bangles and also a chunky necklace. I look and feel so girly right now...giggles
    Last edited by Rebecca Star; 05-16-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

I absolutely LOVE pink!! It is such a beautiful color.
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverdanceGirl View Post
    Just got my first pair of pink ballet slippers yesterday so I'm trying to stretch them and make them conform better to my feet. I'm sure with a couple of days wear they'll fit just fine. Plus I need to sew the elastics.

still sitting here in my black night gown, no makeup, hair is a mess, i need to do my nails again, thinking about going out tonight and what to wear, i need to shop!

now i am back from work and since it is summer holidays for the kids and they r with grandparents, i have just had my bath and have my panties and bra with my saree and blouse and have to start preparing our supper

Still in my blue satin nightie but have slipped on some black crotchless panty hose and gold satin panties.

I'm still in my blue nightdress. Its an Olga that I found on E Bay. I just love those classics from the 60's ans 70's. Does anyone else feel the same?

Banned Read only
    Before opening the computer to my favorite site I slipped into the latest dress I acquired on eBay. It is a knee length wrap dress by Faith, Love & Passion. It has half sleeves and ties under the bra. It is a floral print with black, cream and reds. Very lovely. And it only cost $6.50 plus shipping. I'm glad one of you did not bid against me!

Underneath I donned a favorite double layered full slip, black nylon panties and a black bra, black thigh highs and black heels. Of course, my grey wig. I've been considering going brunette. When I am finished with posting this morning I will put on a black floral bib apron. Friday is whites laundry day, and, I have to do some light vacuuming.

Blue shorts, white top, with matching bra and panties.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    nice black and cream colored knee length dress with black hose, black pumps and all black under garments. I just posted the pic of the outfit on another thread but I'm sure this or that one one will be deleted as a duplicate post

Sat at home in my 'office'... checky shirt over a creamy lace bra and forms, nude hold ups, burgundy lacy 'shorts', black and white print A-line skirt and 4 inch heels... feels great!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

My very tight and short L.B.D. with pantyhose and nice panties.

black thong and some tight black pleather pants with buckles just above the knee and no pokets it made it a pain at the carshow today but it was a blast

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Women's jeans with knee highs and thong underneith, 3" T Mary Janes, lacy bra with forms, flowery blouse, ear rings and a smile!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Smile What am I wearing?

I have some blue panties and my favorite nightgown on. And oh yhea, I am wearing my first bra! Wow what feeling. I bought two bras this afternoon at Target. The bras are push up bras and it makes me look like a got two small hills coming out of my chest. Again, Wow what a feeling.

right now, hmmm, am wearing an opaque body stocking to hide manly hair, gaff to keep it tucked away, wig because i normally wear a buzz cut, 38D bra with forms. cant decide on if i should wear 2 in heels or 2 in heeled boots. lol, for got to mention a dress from suddenly fem, what a bad girl i am
    Last edited by DeeJayGram; 05-19-2012 at 05:08 PM.

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    Black balconette bra and almost matching panties. Saw the bra and had to have it. The fun part was having the SO hlp me find the almost matching panties. She was so great and fun. You know you have a great SA when she holds up a very cute lacey sexy G string and says "probably wont hold you" and we both have a tiny giggle.

Ballerina pink Mondor 70 denier ballet tights and pink Sansha ballet slippers. I just got the ballet slippers this week and I LOVE them.

It's hot here in Florida. Today is a day for panties only. I'm sitting out in the garden and the sun feels heavenly on my body.