Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl clean housekeeping

Girl clean housekeeping

I keep my place much cleaner and picked up when I'm in girl mode. The guy side is a slob! Put on a bra roll up my sleeves tie the shirt tails, put the hair up with a goody, add some gloves and Im a wild woman! Is that Dissociative identity disorder or just a girl thing.

Thats true. Ever Since I have been living as a full time girl my habits have definitely changed I'am much tidier and cleaner in my habits. As I am now a housewife and have to clean the house and cook things I clean up my messes as I work. My other habits gestures etc have also become like those of a real woman I even talk too much laugh and giggle

Not sure Hon but every time I make an offer for you eager beaver cleaning gals to come to my place and clean, I don't get any takers. so it must only apply to your own places.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    I am always a nest freak....no matter how I am dresses.

Whenever I would be asked to clean by my mom I always hated doing it, but if I was left alone and able to dress I didn't mind doing it. The only way I can work it out is that if I wasn't able to dress there would be other things I would rather be doing, but if dressed it didn't matter what I was doing because I was just happy being dressed.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Perhaps ya have an alter ego that kicks in when you dress as a girl. I have seen this in some CDs. They do things they don't do when they present a male.

Maybe I should dress up & then do my cleaning. Hopefully it will work.

I'll buy the maids outfits if you all will come clean for me! We can have a party!
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-08-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Another neat freak, checking in. My place is almost always inspection-ready and I tend to get a little OCD about it sometimes. Mamma always said "Never s**t in your own nest". I'm pretty much the same way with my car, too.

Oh dear...

Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend View Post
    Girly clothes don't help this GG! I always was a neat freek but kids changed that I just can't keep up anymore! I'll buy the maids outfits if you all will come clean for me! We can have a party!
    Dear crossdressersfriend,
    You have NO IDEA how much I would love that, except for the party -- just make me put on the dress and heels and clean, preferably at least 18 hours straight. Then I'll get a few hours' sleep and start again.
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    Perhaps ya have an alter ego that kicks in when you dress as a girl. I have seen this in some CDs. They do things they don't do when they present a male.
    Please don't encourage this.

I'm thinking about starting a CD maid service and supplying my "girls" with sturdy french maid outfits.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I find myself to be neater when in girl mode. My wife always complains that she us the only one that cleans. I told her I would clean the house if she let me wear a French maid outfit. So far she just wants me to clean.
    I just couldn't wear my big girl panties today.

Drab is outdoor work, but I enjoy the housework if I dress. Like this morning... got up, still in my pj's from last night, nails still done and started folding the laundry and straightening up. Funny how enjoyable something like that can be...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I really don't mind doing dishes or cleaning in girl mode!!

I don't think anything motivates my SO and I to do housework.

My SO and I cleaned our apartment for 8 hours yesterday (it's spotless, btw), and our motivational factors were the activities that took place AFTER cleaning.
    Bathing was a prelude to our activities because there was nothing glamorous about us 2 hours into cleaning. But, congratulations on finding something that motivates you. Hmmm...one of our motivational factors was having a drink afterwards, but we were too tired to go buy alcohol. My SO was NOT too tired to get dressed up though...power to her. I I thoroughly enjoyed the bubble bath that I promised myself as I watched her struggle with eyeliner. (She looked great though ).
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Silver Member
    I would rather hire a maid and go shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Please don't encourage this.

I'm thinking about starting a CD maid service and supplying my "girls" with sturdy french maid outfits.
    Please, please, please, please, PLEASE...The only problem -- oops -- is that you wouldn't have to pay me.
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Annie M View Post
    I keep my place much cleaner and picked up when I'm in girl mode. The guy side is a slob! Put on a bra roll up my sleeves tie the shirt tails, put the hair up with a goody, add some gloves and Im a wild woman! Is that Dissociative identity disorder or just a girl thing.
    Annie, same for me (see previous post). Dissociative identity order (I think not -- I know who I am .. I think) or whatever. My wife loves the change in me. So maybe this is a possible argument for those of you who are having wife / SO issues...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I need to add the pretty apron and I'm ready to go. BTW I own three if them.

Banned Read only
    Is that three maid outfits or three aprons? I just ordered another handmade apron from an eBay seller. Very retro to go with my June Cleaver look. I'm too old for the French maid look, but, I would not mind a white blouse with black skirt, black heels and hosiery look, and, of course, a pretty lacy white bra and white slip showing through that sheer blouse.

Seems like "crossdressersfriend" brings out the best in us!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigid View Post
    I need to add the pretty apron and I'm ready to go. BTW I own three if them.

Kate,
    I would be there in a heartbeat but the commute would be a long time.

Stephanie,
    That's three aprons. One I sewed long ago that is blue pinafore apron and it's not all that nice since it was my first sewing project. I use that one when I'm really messy and don't want to ruin my nicer ones. I have a white pinafore apron with ruffles and a vintage white sheer half apron. I got those off of eBay. I don't have any maid outfits.

Platinum Member
    Hi Annie, The only problem is every time that I pass a mirror I have to stop for a while.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I am way to busy to be pushin a broom around. I am lucky to even get any makeup on.
    I wish my place was cleaner(opens eyes)
    Well that didn't work.
    I always wanted to be I a relationship with a neat freak, and just harness their powers.
    polythene pam

I own about five aprons but only one I actually use, and it's really pretty. The truth is that I do housework in a fifties dress and as many petticoats as I can lift, with heels, of course.
    Lisa