Thread: A Step Forward

A Step Forward

Hello All,

I've been moving forward with attending to Cassie's needs. This weekend, I purchased my first pair of breast forms. This is a purchase I've long wished, desired, scared to do, attempted and backed out, and yesterday, it finally happen

I am planning to buy my first wig and have my first professional makeover next month. I'll be traveling up to up to Austin as I could not find any salon here in San Antonio that I felt comfortable. Thanks to Kimberly, I found the two establishments in Austin. I knew when I began making plans that I would have to move forward and putting a nice outfit together. It also meant that I would be in public and be in front of others as Cassie. A first on both accounts. So, it was time to take a deep breath and go forward.

So, I did some shopping, on-line mostly. Today, I am wearing my new tights(skinny pants), a new camisole,bra, footsies, and yes, my new breast forms.
    44D.. Oh my , I never. I took them out of the box and they were so big, and heavy. I thought I would never be able to be comfortable wearing them, but I wasn't going to let that thought stop me.

I have a demi-bra and I slipped the forms into the cups and put the bra on.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I felt wonderful... I couldn't believe how good I felt. Heavy..No Way.... The girls felt wonderfully natural. Like I was missing something I never knew I was missing

They look natural, feel natural, and now I can't wait to shop..

I hope my plans are not derailed by some expectant event or fears. I will be going with a TGal sister I've been talking for the last few months. She's been a great source of support. I hope to let everyone know the outcomes with maybe my debut in the before and after thread.

Cassie

Cassie, it's awesome isn't it? I'll never forget my first time trying real forms - at Wildside in Toronto, for the record (bought them on the spot too). Such an incredible feeling! That's so exciting that you're going for your first make-over too, and to have the support of a sister with you is just an extra bonus! Hope you have a great time!

Don't forget to share your pictures!

Cheers,
    Sarah C.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah C. View Post
    I'll never forget my first time trying real forms - at Wildside in Toronto, for the record (bought them on the spot too).
    Wildside for me, too, and I bought two sets in different sizes on the spot (the larger ones felt too deliciously naughtily large not to buy -- but eventually they seemed to small for me!)

Wow!! That's so wonderfully exciting. Good Luck. Enjoy your precious moments. Hugs Anita