Thread: you know its meant to be

you know its meant to be

Been wanting a certain kind of heel, so I walked into Shoe carnival last night, walked to a table , there was three pairs on sale, my size on top, walked to the sales counter, the young SA, asked me , if they were for me, of course I said, she giggle and rung me up. In and out in about one minute. It was just meant to be

I would call that a quickie! Hope they fit! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I would agree it was just meant to be. Glad for you.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog