Thread: Compliments at work.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Compliments at work.

Let's see, a week ago I started dressing at work and in every day life. So that being said a funny thing happened today at work. One an older lady said the drape shoulder front crop top shirt with a white tank that she said matched my skin tone and one of the younger girls said she liked my taste of clothes and offered to loan me some of her clothes. Its surprising how well the transition in dress has been for me.

Wonder whats next.
    Kerry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

kerry, i am happy for you girl that things are going so good, keep us informed, you know us girls love to hear about things like this, And by the way thanks so much for sharing your story with us. Hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    that's great, Kerry. Enjoy all te positive reactions! You have earned them!

Silver Member
    Wonderful to hear the "girls at work" are so accepting to your feminine side. Maybe they would be willing to give you some GF tips or take you shopping! Enjoy the adventure, & thanx for sharing.