Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CDs if your wife wanted you to become the girl in the relationship is it ok?

CDs if your wife wanted you to become the girl in the relationship is it ok?

Lets say she felt more dominant and wanted you to stay at home, raise the kids and wear the dress and heels in the relationship. Would that create stress in your relationship? And would you accept her as leader of household?

i would go for it in a minute. Their would be no stress what so ever.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Silver Member
    I'd do it in a heartbeat! I'd be very happy to play the traditional female role in a hetero relationship.

One caveat in that situation is the potential confusion of the kids. Assuming they are pre-school, probably not much of a problem. Once they enter school, however, it could be a potential mine field.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Miriam
    I don't think I would go for this. But then, neither of us is the girl, by your definition, in our relationship. We are both strong individuals who share the traditional roles pretty equally.

Miriam

that would be my dreams I be there in dress ND HEELS in a sec.. Of course I just have to worry about the grand kids

Nice fantasy question Sean.However,unless a family can live on less,most of us have greater earning power than our wives...And when a kid gets sick,a mom's work is never done! lol I will just play the fun parts!

[SIZE="4"]Without any children this would be easy for us.....Would I do it.....you bet!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    If that is what my wife wanted, I would LOVE IT, but she don't. I have already accepted my wife as the leader of our family, if I hadn't learned that already then their would be stress.
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

Nope. Would not do it. Not my thing.

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    I have tried a submissive role to my wife and it just created more problems than it seemed to solve. I believe in a wife led relationship (Gynosupremecy) but unless the wife is a dominant and you are a submissive by nature, it just doesn't work. Those fantasy videos are just that, fantasy. If you and your wife are ever truly interested in it, I recommend the books:
    1. Why Women Should Rule The World
    2. The New Brides Guide to Training Her Husband
    3. Real Women Don't Do Housework
    and the best of all (as it is more of a real book)...
    4. Around Her Finger.
    PM me and I can get you discounted copies of any of those.

This was a fantasy years ago but anytime it came close to happening we realized that in our relationship it wasn't who was the male (Dom) female (sub). My wife always earned more than I did but most families need two incomes anyway
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

That would not work at my house. My wife is already the dominate one in the relationship. We both work and share all household duties. Including inside and outside work. She does not like me as Katie; An reminds me she married a man. She understands my need, but she wants to be the girl, and call all the shots. My natural submissiveness lets her.

Not for me. My wife is and always will be the woman in the relationship regardless of whether or not she wanted me in a dress and heels all the time.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Banned Read only
    Since I am retired and the kids are out of the home, and, I am doing most of the domestic chores anyway I would easily fill the role. That way I would not have to take of my Connected Woman white and black print knee length dress, white Comfort Choice slip, black bra and black panties, black heels and black thigh stockings, and wig before she comes home from work. I would love to get a nice pat on the bottom when she came home. It's not going to happen, but, I would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_g View Post
    I have tried a submissive role to my wife and it just created more problems than it seemed to solve. I believe in a wife led relationship (Gynosupremecy) but unless the wife is a dominant and you are a submissive by nature, it just doesn't work. Those fantasy videos are just that, fantasy. If you and your wife are ever truly interested in it, I recommend the books:
    1. Why Women Should Rule The World
    2. The New Brides Guide to Training Her Husband
    3. Real Women Don't Do Housework
    and the best of all (as it is more of a real book)...
    4. Around Her Finger.
    PM me and I can get you discounted copies of any of those.
    Have you seen http://elisesutton.homestead.com/main.html
    DonnaT

It wouldn't be a dom/sub relationship here.
    We'd be equals and living in more of a lesbian relationship which she would not be comfortable in.
    As for me...I'd love the chance, but since it's just fantasy I can say that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

All of yall who are married already know that the SO is the Boss ,, Dressing up or not ,,,Dont fool your self ,, So just get your June Cleaver outfit on an PARTY !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Beware, suggesting that housework is the female domain and is the feminine thing to do could get a bunch of angry GGs lining up to give you a swift boot.
    :P

Since it's a fantasy question though, I'll say that I wouldn't mind at all since I don't want the stereotypical male role anyway.
    It also avoids the whole "you're not the man I married" thing since I would let her know up-front that she ain't marrying a normal male.

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Oh yeah, I've read pretty much all her stuff. I was into a lot of it a while ago, but have really transformed away from it.

I would be ok with it, but that doesn't mean I would do all of the work around the house and raising the kids. Sure I could maintain the house and probably enjoy some of the freedom involved in it, but I would expect help on the weekends and especially if kids were involved.
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

Oh yes! It's just a matter if i want to go there for the long term...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Beware, suggesting that housework is the female domain and is the feminine thing to do could get a bunch of angry GGs lining up to give you a swift boot.
    Since it's a fantasy question though, I'll say that I wouldn't mind at all since I don't want the stereotypical male role anyway.
    I'm naturally kind of the aggressor and a "mobilizer" of people around me. I would say I naturally fall into a "dominant" definition. My SO likes to be submissive, but really my SO just is more of the type of person to be chill and a bit more easy-going in situations. I probably am not always a fan of domestic duties BECAUSE of the stereotypes associated with them (these stereotypes just don't fit me). There's probably some psychological compensation as to why I am naturally more "alpha" in my personality and my hating housework. (Though, it's really nice to have a clean house and a sense of accomplishment). My SO, on the other hand, is less bothered by chores. He has never jumped up and down about laundry, but he says it is a pretty neutral activity. It's hard to split roles completely in a household to the 1950s nuclear family model because things just work a bit differently now. However, GGs are pretty aware of the stereotypes that men still have in place as far as "male" and "female" chores. These roles are still pretty active in the South and I have blown a few friends' minds talking about my SO doing laundry and taking care if dinner. It's just a little uncommon with many families. In the end, it's all a mix of everyone trying to help the other person out. I'm not going to sit on my a$$ and expect my SO to cater to me. It might be a nice fantasy for a while until life gets real again. I would say that I think it's economical if one person (say the GG in the relationship) puts time into her job if it's gaining the family big bucks, and the man stays home to hold down fort. This might describe my situation if I did travel CRNA. It would be hard for my SO to have a stable job if I'm moving every few months...but, we would do well financially. In this time, I would have to have my SO helping on the family/home front. (Obviously, this would be at a time before kids are in school). Perhaps, my SO could be pursuing a second degree online, or whatever else he may be interested in doing. This may seem like role reversal, but it's really not. It's kind of a recognition of your present situation and working with what is best for the couple. It may seem kind of like it's a role reversal if you still hold stereotypes from 60 years ago. (And, many people do). Now, if you are slapping on the dress and heels and eating Bon Bons while your wife is working...then, you are probably slacking on sh*t you are supposed to be doing that day.

Anyway, it depends on the couple. I tend to hold a high standard for how things need to be done, so it takes two people helping each other. And, the best way to go about doing things "right" is usually the way that is most efficient and effective. So, maybe, that means the husband stays at home and the wife brings in "the bacon." The system falls apart if the husband feels like he isn't doing something important, or if he sits around all day and plays Beauty Shop. If you can play Beauty Shop AND care for kids, rub errands, cook, clean, and all of that before 5pm...awesome. If you can't....well...

So, in practicality this "role reversal" can and does work. If you are doing it as a fantasy and are concerned for achieving the fantasy portion, it's probably not going to last long because you will have an irritated spouse.

Off of my tangent...anyway, as a GG, I recognize stereotypes about GGs. I know what is described as "women's work" is still very real for people with a mentality of a 60+ year old, or live in Alabama (lol). But, in this day, this role reversing is common. Sometimes, it's just economics. On a conscious level, it only bothers me slightly. Maybe it bothers me much more on a deeper level since I sometimes genuinely hate some domestic activities. But, I try to remember that people who still stress such stereotypes are usually pretty old...most people have moved on.

Now, if this fantasy were a reality and your wife was truly an Alpha Female, you could expect a lot of disappointment if she comes home expecting the home front to be upheld and your standing in front of the mirror working on your makeup. It's that whole reality versus fantasy thing. If you are dating us, you are held to a standard as high as we hold ourselves...and, I get frustrated with myself when I fall short and I get disappointed when my SO falls short. Luckily, my SO is sane, wonderful, and a complement to my personality. I've had men RUN the other way. Maybe this has to do with my SO's feminine side, but who really knows...
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Sounds like someone wants a forced femininization fantasy to live out. In my relationships I am the dominatrix and even though our public decisions are mutual, in the bedroom is where my domination takes hold. I already appear feminine, so whether I'm wearing a dress or pants wouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    Sounds like someone wants a forced femininization fantasy to live out.
    That's what I thought when I first read the thread title.
    I can't imagine very many straight women wanting their husbands crossdressed and bent over so the whole question would be moot the other way too.