Thread: Transformations

Transformations

I was looking at some of the amazing transformations in the picture gallery thread of guy vs girl mode as I finally recently posted mine there as well. What I'm looking at truly amazes me in many ways. Many of us tend to put down our guy "side" for whatever reason and while of course the girl "sides" are generally more attractive, there is a lot to be said for the guy pics as well. The girl "side" of me finds most of you folks damn handsome in guy mode and the "girl" in me wouldn't mind going out with you. Likewise the "guy" in me wouldn't mind dating some of you gals. Even after all of these years the gender thing has me perplexed even though my feelings for others are usually based on who they are as a person. Our TS sisters have a beauty of form and spirit all their own and I cannot help falling in love with most of them. I guess my point is, don't diss your guy "side" in favor of the girl one. I can see in a lot of cases just why your SO's care about you so much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Kate, I like your thread and agree, for me when I dress I would love to be 100% passable, feminine and attractive just as I am in guy mode; imagine the pleasure and satisfaction of presenting this way in either gender whenever the desire for a certain sex arose.

Platinum Member
    I think many of us, myself included, view ourselves (in either mode) through a distorted lens. Distorted by years, decades maybe, of self-negating thoughts. Its a hard habit to break.

Hi,

This is a part of why the or us women like / love our guys . because they are,

As a woman i still have no idear of why you guys wont to dress as we do. or try & be like us,

For my self i know many of the men can dress far better & look more feminin than i ever will . & even my women friends have told me this when they saw the pic's i took of some of our trans people,

Some thing iv had to live with is the fact of as a friend said to me i made a better looking hansome man. i never saw that because i hated how i looked from age 10 on & im not any better now, yes im ashamed of how i looked & still look & still get embrarrist ,

i much prefer being behind my camara than being in front of it, At least i can look ,
    its a part of an inferoity complex, yes i know im a strong woman who still has isues to contend with,

Funny as it may or not be & even Jos said last week about haveing a make over , while im over in Austraila at our trans weekend coming up in two weeks, . i really dont wont to. i dont know its just not me. so that may be strange for a woman yet many of the dressers's here would love to do that . i spos you could say im uncomfortable doing that,or plain weird,

...noeleena...