Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Makeover and Outing Tonight

Rachel,

You done good and you look good! I'll look forward to meeting you at the event and congratulating you in person.
    Susan

"Not sure who I am, yet. But, I'll let you know..."

Oh wow Rachel! You look amazing and sound like you had a fab time!

I kind of know how you were feeling, because I am the same right now. I am set for a similar experience this Saturday.

You should be proud of yourself, and I hope you know how pretty you look!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe82 View Post
    I kind of know how you were feeling, because I am the same right now. I am set for a similar experience this Saturday.
    That's awesome!! Have a great time and please be sure to let us know how it all goes.

Rachel,
    I;m so happy that you had a wonderful time. Your pictures are amazing and your smile is breathe taking.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member
    Looks like you had a lot of fun Rachel......and you look great btw!