Thread: Breast forms

Breast forms

I for one love the feel of soft/sheer/silky against "all" of my skin. I wish my breasts were a bit bigger and filled even a B cup a little better. I have heard that certain things that may help that along can cause the oppisite effect below the belt. Not having that! LOL I understand the appearance change that forms can give but my question is how do they feel against you. Is the comfort level as nice as the appearance?

It depends on what you are looking for. I hardly use mine any more unless I'm going out to dance or whatever. If I touch the forms though I can feel my own under them by extension. They do give me at least a feeling of "fullness" on my chest when I wear them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]The backing on silicone forms causes me to sweat behind the forms. My solution is the put my forms into a cut-off portion of a knee-high stocking. This gives the forms a nicer feel against my chest and helps to absorb or diffuse the sweat. They also have a more natural color, texture, and sheen. The problem is that they become a lot firmer to the touch.

I normally wear pretty tight bras and pull up as much skin as I can to enhance the cleavage effect. I also like fairly large boobs and they are heavy. So when I'm out driving, I can actually feel the pull and sway caused by centrifugal force when going around bends in the road at speed! It's almost as great as the air conditioning blowing up my skirts on a hot day!
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    My silicon forms feel like a part of me. They quickly warm up to my body temperature. Frankly, I feel like I'm missing something when I'm not wearing them.

wear them almost 24/7. more often than not I forget that I have them on. looking forward to the day when it is permanent
    regent,

Basically, my forms are only for figure enhancement. I get the upper figure and cleavage that I want, and I get the added benefit when I touch them that they are soft and pliable enough to feel almost real. However, just like panties, bra and slip, when I rarely wear one, once on, they are almost immediately forgotten because unless something special happens, a slight breeze up my skirt or a random brush of my hand on my breast area, I really do not know what I am wearing underneath everything. They are a means to an end. My end is going out dressed and enjoying myself with others. It is not to have that special feeling of wearing forms, hip and butt pads, waist cinchers, and all those other nice things.