Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been caught cross dressing?

I was 16 when my mom came home from work early one day and caught me all dolled up from head to toe in her blond wig, full makeup, cute dress and heels.

She had already figured something was going on since she noticed her clothes and makeup were always disturbed. She sat me down and we talked about it all. She was not mad, she just hoped I was not gay! LOL

Of course I couldn't tell her about how I really felt like a girl inside and told her I just liked to dress up. My mom just thought since she was a divorced single mom, I had no male figure to follow so I followed her instead.

This happened 37 years ago and how I wished over the years that I could have been honest with her and maybe been able to live as I felt for the rest of my life.

Two funny things happened at that point. My mom wore wigs all the time which was really great for me and she had these two really cute and sexy blond wigs of which one she caught me in. By the next day, all the wigs disappeared and she went back to wearing her own hair all the time.

And the second was is that the subject was never discussed ever again.

My mom has been gone for a long time and I still really miss her. I still wish from my heart that I could have told her everything.

If I had my life would have turned out totally different.

Platinum Member
    During the first years of our marriage my wife walked into the kitchen while I was wearing one of her floor length nightgown. I told her I like the feel of the nylon. We ended up eventually buying me my own- a pink knee length gown with a lacy overlay, and, a black floor length gown. I still have the pink gown. The black one is gone along with my thirty inch waist. She also gave me a knee length red nightie she got from a girl friend. I got rid of it because it did not absorb moisture, and, the material was not soft and silky feeling. Later, my wife and I discovered I was a cross dresser. She has since done a 180.

My mom found my stash of pantyhose and skirts when I was 17 and gone from home for a week (putting away my laundry). She was cool about it, would buy pantyhose for me, and let me dress in front of her.

One night my mom walked in on me. Surprisingly she did not flip out.

Just last week one morning just last week I was out for a drive and driving past me was my uncle (who is very bigoted) on his way to his work. I guess he didn't recognize because he didn't say anything.

Thanks for sharing your embarrassing getting caught moments with me. Writing this post has helped me to discover a lot about my forgotten history and put two and two together. The reason I put Brenda in the back in the closet in 2006 for the last six years was that my sons caught me cross dressing.

The first thing that I did after being found out by my son was to move Brenda’s clothes next to my wife’s section of the closet so it would look like her cloths in case my children were to go into our closet for any reason. But she is a lot shorter and smaller than me so it was risky. If my children were to look closer at the sizes and especially my daughter, they would know they were not their mom’s clothes. In a short period of time Brenda lost the desire to come out of the closet. Since Brenda wasn’t here anymore I decided to make sure to not be discovered by my kid’s again by removing all Brenda’s things from the house and putting them in a big box which I gave a fake name. There they have stayed locked away in storage for the last six years. Just this year my kids have moved out to attend school in out of state colleges. And without me knowing why Brenda came back in my life. All this time I just thought I was over Brenda. I want to say it has been a pleasant surprise.
    If I wanted to know where I am going I wouldn't be wearing this blindfold.

Yep I was almost caught once ,,,,Waittttt a min ,, SHaaaa I think someones coming ??? Ohhhhhhh no ,,,Ill be back ???? HOLY COW ,,,Someones KNOCKING on the door right now,,,, To be cont,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I've pretty much told every friend I have, along with my wife, so there's no worry about "getting caught". However, my mom did find some of my stuff a long, long time ago. I had stolen some of her lingerie (I shudder at the thought of why she had lingerie... lol) and she found it in my drawer. She took it back, and never said much about it. I was also caught once putting on make-up in the bathroom, when I said I was taking a shower. She didn't say much then, either... haha

Banned Read only
    I was always the one that covered all my tracks. Decades passed through the years. I was so careful. No one knew but me. But in 2006, my step daughter at that time, would go into my bedroom and snoop. mostly she stole $100 bills from me. But then one day she started borrowing VHS tapes. And on one of those VHS tapes she found Tara walking about and changing into different female clothes, that I had recorded back in '97, etc. She then went and laid her new discovery on her Mother's sleeping chest on the couch. I came home later and saw this tape on my wife's chest. I picked it up and checked it out and it was the one of Tara. I destroyed it outside right then and there. The tape was made in 1997, which at that time I had purged and sworn it all away. But I kept this one tape just to look at sometimes, which I really never got around to doing. But my step daughter at that time snooped in my bedroom which was against the rules, but she did,, nonetheless, and she was now like 24 years old, and though I found the tape on my wife's chest and detroyed it, later now in 2006 my divorcing wife told me she had a dream that I liked to wear women's clothes, and that all of this information came to her only in a dream. How dumb did she think I was???
    I knew then that her daughter had told her of what she saw and that tape of long ago.
    It turned out that my wife of 16 years was cheating on me with a man she claimed she met at a gas pump while she was fueling her car, yeah right. Well it turned out she was screwing a guy ,but she didn't meet him at a gas pump. It was a co worker of hers.
    Oh I was oh so careful over the years but because I trusted my step daughter to follow the rules of the house that I would be safe. So I admitted to my wife of only what I thought she knew. She told me that she told her daughter that it was just some bedroom games that she and I played together. But when the divorce and her adultery came into effect, that's when she began to blackmail me for $20,000. Or else she would tell my biological daughter, brothers and sister and my parents, though she was the one that had been cheating on me with 2 of her co workers. And so you see everyone, I was the bad guy in her eyes. She was cheating before her daughter told her of the tape. Now she tells me she is sorry, and wishes that she had me back, and of the terrible mistakes she made, that costed her the love of her life.
    Time marches on.
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 05-01-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Yep I was almost caught once ,,,,Waittttt a min ,, SHaaaa I think someones coming ??? Ohhhhhhh no ,,,Ill be back ???? HOLY COW ,,,Someones KNOCKING on the door right now,,,, To be cont,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Crap ,, It was the local news station doing an interview about some long haired fat guy in the nieghberhood suspected of wanting to be a lady ?? Lucky I was dressed an I told them no one around here like that ! Just us LADYS ,,, But sense your here let me sing a little song ,,, That ran em off ! Back th my threads ,,,

I remeber when the day I got caught by my mom. I was about 15 yrs. old. My mom was on her way to work and I said that I was sick so I could stay home. She bought it and left for work. FYI my mom always wore hose and skirts or suits to work, as her job required it. She left wearing black pantyhose black slacks high heels white blouse and black jacket. Anyways after she left I jumped up and went into the bathroom and showered up. After that I went into my mom's room and pulled out some biege colored pantyhose and a white bra put them on. Then put on a white blouse and white slip. Then grabbed a black knee length skirt and black jacket that went with the skirt. Then put on some of my mom's high heels about 3in high. Went into my mom's bathroom and put some foundation, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick, ect. on. Didn't look like no beauty queen but, was no sea donky either. Then I went down stairs and was watching some of the morning game shows with the lady's on them wearing hose. God miss those days. Sitting on the couch carressing and rubbing my legs. I got up and went into the kitchen to get some water. Loved hearing my heels on the hard wood floor and hearing my hosed legs rubbing together. When all of a sudden I heard the front door open. I was completly freaked out since I had no wear to go. I heard my mom go upstairs. And then come down stairs. I heard her heels on the floor comming towards the kitchen. Then there it was me dressed up in her clothes. She didn't say anything just stood there. Then she turned around and left. After I heard her leave I went up stairs and into her room and took everything off and washed my make up and stayed in my room freaked out that she caught me. Not know what she was going to do. Well when 5 o'clock came I heard my mom come in and come upstairs and into her room. Then there was a knock at the door. My mom asked if she could come in. I said yeah. She opened the door and said can u come to my room for a minute. As I went with her to her room. There were some pantyhose, bra's, slips, skirts, blouses and some silky tops and heels on the bed. She said "here these are for u to wearh". She told me she was freaked out about seeing me in her clothes. But, after a while she calmed down at work and she told me that she remebered seeing a episode on the donahue show about crossdressing and the affects it had on the family's and the ones that were cding. And she noticed that the ones who had the support were still part of the family. As the ones who didn't have the support were still apart of the family but, had to hide there cding and ended up with alot of worthless counciling that the family would assume would fix everything.. Instead of trying to understand it. She also had some make up for me in a make up bag. She told me that I could keep my things in a suit case that she had on the bed. She put the clothes and make up in nice and neat. And, said that I can keep the suit case in her room so none of my friends would find it when they came over and we were in our room. As I was happy and pleased, with a big relief lifted off my shoulders. I turned around and was going to my room when my mom said son are u forgetting something and grabbed the suit case off her bed. I grabbed it and took it into my room. And that night I tried on the different outfits and hose. Going to bed wearing some drk navy pantyhose and a drk navy nigh gown to bed. The next morning my mom told me to change as we were going out of town to do some shopping and get me some more hose and some more fem things that the girls were wearing those days in school. Was a good shopping day.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    About 3 weeks ago a friend stop by to borrow some garden equipment and caught me dressed.. Not that I care at all and he had a lot of questions about it.... even ask me how to know what size things to get.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

Banned Read only
    Neighbors have seen me in my back yard and have had cars drive by me late at night while walking down the street dressed up. Nothing ever said or done.

Stacy, you crack me up. I was caught a couple of months ago wearing a dress when my son came home from work early. It was not that big of deal since I planned to come out to him anyway. I think he had to suspect something since I only own panties and wore women's caftans around the house. He was accepting but didn't understand why I would want to wear women's clothes.

I came close to being caught by my mom & dad. I was in my sisters wedding dress when I heard the garage door open. How I unbuttoned the 20 buttons down the back of the dress and not rip it, I'll never know.

I'm with you Sona life is so much better now that I don't have to hide and dress everyday as I like, shorts, skirt and or capris. The choices are never ending, aint it great being a girl.
    Laura Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Brigid View Post
    Stacy, you crack me up. I was caught a couple of months ago wearing a dress when my son came home from work early. It was not that big of deal since I planned to come out to him anyway. I think he had to suspect something since I only own panties and wore women's caftans around the house. He was accepting but didn't understand why I would want to wear women's clothes.

I came close to being caught by my mom & dad. I was in my sisters wedding dress when I heard the garage door open. How I unbuttoned the 20 buttons down the back of the dress and not rip it, I'll never know.
    As long as she dont get a divorCe she wont knoW eather ? Same thing happen to me with a PROM dress ,, OUTTA MY WAYYYYYYYYYY

Aspiring Member
    I wasn't so much caught, but think my mother knew I was up to something. When I was around the house on my own as kid I'd sometimes mess around with my mums makeup & once even snapped one of her lipsticks
    I was in such a panic, tried to fix it as best as I could, then put the tube back in her makeup bag.
    The next morning I was getting ready for school & was taking a while in the bathroom. My mum banged on the door & said 'Hurry up, what are you doing in there, putting makeup on?'
    I wasn't but I think it was her way of saying 'I know & keep off my things!'
    Last edited by Nichola; 05-02-2012 at 09:13 AM.

You have an amazing mom I wish i had that with my mom. Oh and I love Silkies too.

I haven't actually been caught in the act but my mom found my collection of sweaters once when I was at work. She tried to talk to me about it but I was caught off guard and really embarrassed and just told her to get rid of them. But a few months later I decided to get more and of course she found them again but this time we both kind of talked about it and she just asked me why I had a bunch of women's sweaters in my closet. Told her that I wear them and she ended up giving me one of hers and a box and told me to keep them in the box and hang her sweater up with the my other ones so they look like they are hers. I didn't tell her the full story about them and how I have a fetish for them but I am pretty sure she knows whats going on or at least that I wear women's clothing. But a word hasn't been said about it since and I don't think she goes through my room anymore after those incidents.

Banned Read only
    My wife found pics of me I left on the laptop after transferring from one site to another. I was a stay at home dad and had plenty of time between 730 and 230 to dress and take pics when I wasn't on a bike riding. I failed to delete my trail. It actually was a "god send" as I finally felt free to a degree. She never liked it or accepted me dressing but she is still here after 5 years later finding the pics and has only asked I don't dress around her. It was a difficult time in our marriage but we got through it.

Aspiring Member
    I would really like to "get caught" by my wife but now isn't the time. We are just getting over a finanacial crisis due to loss of work we endured for me to go to nursing school and my wife's loss of job. I done alot of contract district and circuit court interpreting that paid really good when I worked. I had to quit that, she got back to work on a 12 night shift. Shes gone about 5:30 pm to 7:00 am and daughter graduated high school and moved out = LOTS! of time to CD, be me and feel the best I ever do. Amanda

Always got caught!! I think sub-consiously I wanted to. I'd told my wife about it pre-marraige and she was ok with it, even went out with me one halloween. Then she found correspondence (back in the days of letters) with another tv and read all the sordid details of my transvestism, including the admission of being with men and her cooperation ended there. We have stayed married and I continued to dress around her........
    Last edited by Desiree2bababe; 05-21-2012 at 07:21 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Yeah... looking back I wished I would have gotten this out in the beginning when we got married when I was 22 yr old. If I had done that then it would not have been an "issue" for so long and I am sure I would have had the freedom to be me... I was young thinking marraige would cure me of "this", but this is unchangeable such as ... lets say your race (if you even believe in that concept!). If you are young PLEASE for your benefit get it out in the open. You will save alot of heartache and the fear unknown of coming out later like me... If I were only 20 again...out in the open and maybe some testosterone blocker to get femmed up a little in the beginning... I can't have kids anyways so we adopted. Amanda

Have been caught was caught when younger. Also caught by wife by not getting things put away quick enough. Hasn't stopped me though enjoy the feeling from dressing.

I got caught by my younger sister when I was wearing my mom's pantyhose, girdle and slip when I was 14 or 15.

When I was in high school I bought this inexpensive light panty girdle at Woolworths. I thought i had hidden it away well, in the back of my underwear drawer with lots of boxers and t-shirts on top of it.

I came home from school one day, and there it was on top of my bed. My mother must have found it when she was putting away laundry.

She never said a word to me about it. I always thought that she probably figured it was a trophy from some girl.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!