Thread: En Femme Kind of!

En Femme Kind of!

Hi Ladies,
    Sitting here in my office with lipstick on, my 40C bra with water balloons, white sheer nylons, and 2.5 inch pumps! I feel wonderful! Actually screwed up the courage to go downstairs outside and have a cigarette. Of course, I have everything on UNDER my work clothes. The feel of the pantyhose brushing against my slacks is almost too much!

CAN NOT WAIT for my stuff to arrive from GB!
    Love and Kisses,
    Gianna

Gold Member
    Thats is great; I am retired, but I under dress most of time. It just feels great to
    be earing nice things under your ab clothes.
    Rader

Aspiring Member

Welcome Gianna

Thank you for joining us. Especially like your effort to be a lady under cover. That must be quite somerhing to bury 40C's.

Thanks Dianne and Rader; now that my silicon breast came from GB; try hiding 40D's under a button down!