Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was wondering...

I was wondering...

when you were out today, driving around, how many remember what the person in the 10 cars you saw were wearing? What color hair did they have? How many had lipstick and nail polish? Just wondering if you even noticed
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    No, Not really. I don't even notice the drivers unless they do some thing real stupid while driving.
    Witch I see your point; You can go out driving while dressed, and most will not notice you.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    Honestly, I don't remember what any drivers might have been wearing, nor most of the people that I saw at the grocery store...except these two young women...one had a kinda lavender peasant top with denim shorts and the other a black knit top with black jeans (not very spring like, but it looked great on her).

Aspiring Member

Can't pay attention to that

I almost never notice even the gender of other drivers, there's enough other important things to pay attention to when driving a pickup truck at 70mph on a crowded highway. I hope the other drivers are paying attention to their driving too but I fear way too many are texting or yakking on their phones.

We worry too much about other people's opinions of us; most other people are too worried about themselves.

Hugs,
    Sandra1746

Gold Member
    On a very part time bases, I drive a semi- dump truck. Looking down into cars a t stop lights is a natural
    past time for all who drive the big rigs. You see way more than you should, and mostly people playing with
    their electronics. Weather it be cell phones, tap lets, blackberry's or even lap tops.
    I wish it auto turn off was invented for the use of those electronics while the car was in motion. I bet it would
    save a lot of lives.
    Rader

Not unless I had an accident with 'em Hon. I just try to survive out there going point A to point B these days. People drive really nuts most of the time. It's usually defensive driving all the way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Miriam
    Almost never, though an exceptionally good looking woman might be memorable.

Thought about this a lot yesterday ... as I changed into female form while my wife drove down the four-lane road in broad daylight. No one showed any notice at all, including those we passed and those who passed us.

Miriam

That's one of the reasons that I don't have a problem with driving out and about en fem mode. I've now started to glance a little longer at the heads in the other cars coming in front of me. I'm trying to figure out if I'm passing or they just don't care or they're staring.....

Renne.....

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Too busy to look at other drivers. Did notice what a cute SA at Payless was wearing as she helped me pick out a pair of wedge sandals.

Time passes crossdressers blend.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I don't really pay attention. When dressed the only ones that seem to pay attention to me are guys just checking the girl out. They are so obvious I can't help but notice.

I did not see what the other drivers were wearing, just as the driver who cut me off did not see my finger.

Car number 1 was a blonde... With pink lipstick and matching nail polish... And a green top with some jewelry.
    Car number 2 was some guy
    Car 3 brunette with no makeup and a black steelers tee
    Car 4.... Red head with a yellow top.. Lots of eye liner.
    Car 5... And 6 dudes...

Yeah right. I don't even remember what I was wearing. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Darn I forgot the question after reading Karren's reply.

Oh yeah..nope I don't remember. I might if they had a guerilla mask on or a clown face makeup. So I guess we Cder's should go unnoticed too.

I probably could have guessed black n gold and been 75% correct. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    On a very part time bases, I drive a semi- dump truck. Looking down into cars a t stop lights is a natural
    past time for all who drive the big rigs. You see way more than you should, and mostly people playing with
    their electronics. Weather it be cell phones, tap lets, blackberry's or even lap tops.
    I wish it auto turn off was invented for the use of those electronics while the car was in motion. I bet it would
    save a lot of lives.
    Rader
    Come onnnnnn All truck drivers including me know thats called SKIRT SURFING !!!! GET IT ? You can see down in cars or trucks from a tractor trailer truck real good ,,Some cars are better than others ,,But I nick named it SKIRT SURFING ,,, Thats how I know what dayz are better than others ,,,Tuesday good day for nice clothes an thursdayz ,,,Monday an friday the worse ,,, Tuesday is the best day for wrecks ! Thats just my thoughts ,,Drove a many a TRUCK ! So watch out I see what cha wearin !! BOO,,,, I alway feel like somebodys watching meeeeeee ,,, An its meeeeee ,,, HOO,,,HAW,,HOO,,,Thats my spooky voice .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Normally, the answer is no...but, there was ONE person that stuck out to me today. But, it was a rare and uncomfortable situation.

I pulled up to a red light and glanced at the person beside me. It was an older guy with greying brown hair and "a$$hole" sunglasses. (These are the reflective, colored sunglasses). He was driving a Mustang. I met eyes with him and due to social contract, I smiled and then glanced away while pretending my radio somehow got way more interesting suddenly. I then looked straight ahead, but kind of felt that guy was still looking at me. I looked back over...he was looking at me. Only, this time, he was motioning for me to roll down my window. It was at this time I could tell he was wearing a seafoam colored shirt. I did not want to roll down my window, so I acted like I was confused by his gesturing until the light turned green. At the green light, I progressed forward. Suddenly, Mustang Guy is like right beside me for a minute...then, he hits the gas hard and takes off at an obnoxious speed away from me.

I was unsure if he was bipolar or trying to impress me.

Normally, I have no idea what people beside me look like unless they are doing something noteworthy. Most of the time, no one is doing anything note worthy. I also notice I sometimes don't see "people" on the road, I see cars. So, it's not the stupid woman in front of me that is making me mad...it's the green Bronco. I think this is how road rage is pretty east because you get frustrated at inanimate objects and forget that there is some idiot that barely passed the driver's test behind the wheel.

But, idk...I try to mostly focus on what I am doing and the road. It's kind of hard to drive along when you usually are taking major interstates to get from A to B and take note of people's hair color and clothing. Most people are doing good to know how to merge or know when they have business in the left lane...I don't trust them doing that AND being able to analyze other drivers.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I probably could have guessed black n gold and been 75% correct. Lol.
    That's a strange resistor code, Karren!

Silver Member
    RADAR -- I know what you are talking about. I miss the days when women wore dresses and slips. Back when airconditioning was rare it was fun drive a truck and look down on them pretty legs and some slip. When I was young and pretty I loved to give truckers a great view.

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I met eyes with him and due to social contract, I smiled and then glanced away while pretending my radio somehow got way more interesting suddenly.
    Wait...what? Social contract dictates we smile?! If I make eye contact with another driver I give them a very "Children of the Corn" look or maybe pull something from the book of "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" (complete with howl), I find it livens up the drive to see their reaction.

People watching while driving is actually a pretty fun activity. Luckily, I work nights and so my commutes to and from work are usually going against the flow of traffic, leaving sparse roads that enable me to spend a few seconds looking at people. My last trip to work included a very "Mongo" looking fella playing with his cellphone, a teenage male impersonating Eminem who looked ticked to be driving a Volvo, a senior citizen in a brand new Mustang who was driving it like she stole it, a mother speaking very animatedly to a teenage passenger, and a spitting image of "The Most Interesting Man on Earth" in a classic Caddy...

Commuting on I-65 around the Nashville area leaves absolutely no time to pay any attention to anything other than trying to keep the stupids from killing you or your vehicle. On that note, I couldn't tell you all a thing!

Hi,

At 60 mph ill see the colour of thier hair most times some times thier tops as to lippy sorry no , car type make or trucks & bus's i know a few, no dought id see some 200 or so not every day of cause.

I drive a 4 x 4 so see a bit more than being in a car.

So what you really saying is can i see the whites of thier eyes. nope, i dont wont or need to be that close,

...noeleena...

In Houston, you have to be watching what the cars are doing, not the person driving. We have many idiots that will make a right turn from the far left lane etc. You take your life in your hands each time you get behind the wheel here.

I don't pay attention to that.
    I primarily watch and notice those that are putting on mascara, texting, eating, reading and doing other things that are distracting so that I can give them wide berth and avoid being one of their "victims" should something happen that they aren't prepared for.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

What, you mean there are people in those other cars, now I am afraid to go out driving while dressed!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Whenever I pass or am passed on the stret or highway I always give a quick glance at the other driver. Look to see if theres a cute hairstyle, type of makeup being worn or the jewelry thats on display. It takes virtually no time and a quick image can last a long time.