Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you going to be under-dressed today for work?

I under dress everyday for work. I just wear my normal satin bikini panties . I love the support they give . Plus I don't have any more "mens" underwear.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Platinum Member
    Hi Rebecca, there you go useing that four letter word again I'll be setting in my retirement rocker under dressed today.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ahh a classic post.
    Of course I am always wearing panties and usually have painted toenails. I adore wearing panties but really feel like a girl all the time anyway under dressed or not, I just kind of deal with it right now.

I am going to a dinner party tomorrow night that is just a few people and a bit nervous if it is one of those take your shoes off type of homes, which I am almost sure it is. Then I worry about my painted tootsies. I am such a wimp, I will wear like gold toe socks tomorrow or remove the polish tonight. I am still deciding. This is another CD'Er classic too!! LOL.

♥♥♥
    Noemi
    polythene pam

Aspiring Member
    i always underdress. I don't really care what anyone else thinks or says because no one has walked in my shoes.

Noemi,
    Please, leave the polish on and just wear the socks! Be daring and wear a pair of socks with a small hole in the toe area so that a little painted toe might show!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noemi View Post
    Ahh a classic post.
    Of course I am always wearing panties and usually have painted toenails. I adore wearing panties but really feel like a girl all the time anyway under dressed or not, I just kind of deal with it right now.

I am going to a dinner party tomorrow night that is just a few people and a bit nervous if it is one of those take your shoes off type of homes, which I am almost sure it is. Then I worry about my painted tootsies. I am such a wimp, I will wear like gold toe socks tomorrow or remove the polish tonight. I am still deciding. This is another CD'Er classic too!! LOL.

♥♥♥
    Noemi

I wear high cut panties and padded bra everyday. Girls low cut tight jeans boot cut, sometimes skinny

I am always wearing panties, pantyhose, body briefer, chemise and a dress underneath my male clothing and hopefully one day I will shed the male clothing altogether leaving only the dress and under garments!

emmi

Like many others, I wear panties 24/7. Also keep painted toenails. Wife and I go together to the nail salon every 3 weeks. Don't go dressed, (wife generally approves, but not that).

Tomorrow I'll be wearing string bikinis under Levis 505 women's jeans.

yep wearing a calvin klein thong
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca W. View Post
    Good Morning to all my fellow crossdressers.
    I am getting ready for work today and I could not resist going to work wearing a pair of my thong panties and sheer stockings with painted toe nails.
    Are you going to work today wearing something feminine? If so, tell us all what you are wearing.

Enjoy work today wearing something so comfortable and naughty, not wrong though.
    Is there any other way to go to work then under-dressed, plus maybe a little outer dressing where possible.

white lace triumph doreen bra bali pink panties under my jeans and tshirt normale male

I under dress all of the time work or play. It just feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by joan47 View Post
    I wear high cut panties and padded bra everyday. Girls low cut tight jeans boot cut, sometimes skinny
    Do people easily notice the bra?

Yep.. panties and pantyhose

For those of you who have not read my introduction, please allow me to introduce myself a bit first.
    I go by the name of Jennifer W. I'm re-introduced to crossdressing some 35 years later since my first time. I have no desire to present, live as or become a woman and don't have anything against anyone who does. I've been here a few months learning and recently decided to join.

I'm currently on a day off but I normally underdress at work. Nothing but panties for me on any day. Don't wear bras (hate them!) so it's a cami for me.

Today at home (alone) it's string bikini panties, fem jeans, girly sox, and a plain black cami. I have a uniform at work and can't wear the fem jeans, or I would!

This morning I slipped into a pair of white cotton panties with pink trim and a pink bow on the waistfront. I like the snugness of size six.
    YIM -- tracigirl111

bra and panties under my male clothes always everywhere i go dont leave home without them feel naked

I would if I could, I can't so I won't. I did a few times underdress when I was in the military. Not such a good thing looking back on it had I'd been caught. Florida is hot when you got panties & hose on under BDU's.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have been retired for several years, but I still do underdress. I own some jockey shorts, but rarely wear them. I prefer silk or satin pamties and of course I wear a bra every day! Panties and bra are my natural under garments, with a camisole in cold weather!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

When I'm at home I always wear panties at lease. I would like to dress up more ,but since I'm stii in the closet I don"t have alot of me time alone.

Today I'm wearing a Victoria Secret matching bra and panties in berrylicious (purple), brand new so this is this first time I've worn them, they are soft, stretchy cotton, bra is a racerback style thats been pretty comfortable for the day, the panties are kind of skimpy hip huggers, I was afraid I was going to have fall-out but they worked fine, I am a happy girl.

I don't think about it much. When I'm guy, I'm guy/when I'm girl, I'm girl.
    Sometimes my wardrobe gets mixed up.
    It used to be that wearing women's underwear was the only thing that kept me anchored in my femme side when I didn't have the opportunity to express my feminine side publically.
    Nowdays, I feel naked and wrong, when I'm not wearing earrings, or my toes are not painted.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 05-30-2012 at 09:35 PM.

No. I never think about my underwear when I am working. I suppose if were wearing women's underwear, I would think about it and become distracted from my work. I would rather get my work done and get home early so I can dress at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee View Post
    I would if I could, I can't so I won't. I did a few times underdress when I was in the military. Not such a good thing looking back on it had I'd been caught. Florida is hot when you got panties & hose on under BDU's.
    I thought they couldn't ask anymore? Anyways thank you for serving, Ashlee! Best wishes, Kendappa