Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most important feminine piece of look when dressing? (not clothing!)

lipstick, high heels, breast forms or painted nails. Anyone or all them always put over the top. I have to say there is something about having painted toe nails that makes me feel special.

Water balloons, wig, earings, bangles, lipstick. I love that, "red badge of courage!"

Id say just some basic make up nothing too over the top and maybe some jewelry and and i usually put alot of time into my hair if I really want to look great.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    I have both ears done and wear small diamonds even to work (boss HATES that) but to look and feel feminine I need breast forms and wig.
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

For me, it would have to be: Wig, beard cover under the rest of my makeup, something to cover the adam's apple like a scarf. I'd also add: walking, sitting, and generally moving properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    It's gotta be lipstick, nailpolish, purse and attitude.

A smile...................
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The biggest help to enhancing my appearance is basically anything that accentuates a feature that I really like about myself. I love the shape of my eyes and I tend to be pretty expressive when I am talking. So, eyeliner is a MUST for me. I like playing up the shape of my eyes with gel liner and then enhancing my lashes with mascara.

So, I'd say eyeliner. Then, as far as feminine accessories...it would be my PURSE (because, I literally feel naked in public without it).
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I think it all starts with the choice of clothing....

I am tall and thin so without some good choices I'm left looking like a boy in a skirt no matter how well the nails , makeup or accessories are put together.

I have to choose clothing that gives the illusion of hips and a booty.

Kristi

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I dearly miss having nails but I learned the hard way that they dont go well with rollerderby. These days they are short.

Earrings! painted nails are #2, uhmm... smooth skin all over? ^_^ Also hair helps. I'm trying to grow mine out since I never really enjoy wigs.
    I'm not a fan of forms... I own some, they just feel like a costume. I use a knockoff Miraculous bra with a second bra over it, seems to be a wonderful blend of cleavage and reality. Also makes the girls about a low C. Can't complain

Eye lashes!!, they give me te ability to do that "girly look" and 2a well conscelled beard shodow.

The hair/make-up really finalize the look for me.

Also, on a side note: For goodness sakes, I can't stress enough how important it is to brush/style your wig or hair and to do your make-up right. There are many, many, MANY tutorials on youtube and other places teaching make-up tips. USE THEM!

what makes me feel actually girly is painted nails i look at them and just get this feeling, but for looks mascara really pulls it all together

I am not a girl until my nails are polished.

- Diane

For me, aside from all the clothes, it's a tie between the boobs and the wig. Both of them go a long way towards changing my appearance to look much more feminine.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've thought about it and put the look together in different orders just to see when I crossed the line (or at least got close to the line) to feminine. There isn't a single thing that can stand alone for me and I need it all or it's not working. That runs from the shape wear through cosmetics, wig, jewelry, purse, perfume and finally the well-earned smile.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Banned Read only
    Definitely my wigs. Without one of them on I would definitely look like a guy in a dress!

Junior Member Princess_of_Hckloins's Avatar
    1) Wigs

2) Lipstick

3) perfume

4) breast forms
    [SIZE="3"]Haley[/SIZE]

I go with Joanne. Forms and lipstick for sure. Eyelashes only when really dressed up.

1) Eye makeup
    2) Perfume!
    3) Purse

As with you there are certain process I love about dressing, doing my hair (wig), doing my makeup and doing my nails. I love the way allof these bring me closer to my fem self with each step. Another process I love is shaving. I know its a pain but I also know when I am finished it is another step towards my fem self.

I like to think its my jewelry that says I'm feminine. I really don't feel complete until I have all my jewelry on. That's when I feel like Millie.