Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask-a-gg

Another question please. I know a lot of GGs are very concious of keeping their weight under control. Last year I went from 16 stone 12 pounds to 13 stone 7 pounds but I still had a belly. I lost the weight everywhere else, fingers, wrists, bottom, ankles. I have since put on 1 stone 8 pounds and have restarted Weight Watchers with a goal of 12 stone 7 pounds. I just know I will still have a belly not complimentary of the way I would like my girl side to look.

There must be women who have had big bellys. How do women get and maintain a shapely figure.

Maria

Hi Maria

If you lose a large amount of weight too quickly, especially if you have been a larger size for a long time, the skin will be stretched and won't have the elasticity to shrink in the same time as the fat loss. So losing a large amount too quickly will leave saggy skin which can be a common problem for anyone losing weight.

As well as dieting you need to make sure you are exercising the whole body, paying attention to core muscles in the abdomen, thighs, bum areas. You need to be concentrating on aerobic fat burning work outs combined with toning exercises to increase the core muscle in the abdomen.

To maintain my figure and size I tend to be able to eat what I want, though I do favour low fat meals, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetable, I do drink about 1.5 litres of bottled water a day and I also excercise. Plenty of walking, dance, gardening, riding a bike and running round after children. When I do housework I have music on and I dance while doing it. I am also into hula hooping at the moment as it's fantastic for keeping the waist trim and toned.
    Last edited by Tibby; 02-05-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Hi gg's
    I really want to tell my so about my cd needs but feel unable to do so for fear of rejection also do you think she would feel shortchanged on the husband front, she hasn't had the most privileged upbringing and I fear telling her would compound this

Hi Danielle

There is a thread here with an excellent word by word way to tell your SO about this. I think the main points are to keep on stating that you love her and this does not change the person you are. Be prepared to answer any questions hse may have and to be totally honest. Yes there is a possibility of rejection as this is a subject which can take a bit of getting your head round, she may also surprise you and be accepting and supportive. Just be honest about your feelings.

Only you can help her feel that she is not "shortchanged" on the husband front by making sure you are still a loving and supportive husband to her.

Maria S, on maintaining a good body with a minimum of belly fat: proper nutrition with portion control (there are lots of websites for your height and weight, just google them) and adequate excercise.

Danielle, on telling your wife - this thread is also helpful: How To Tell Your Partner . Whether she feels shortchanged or not depends on her background and her values. Does she have traditional or liberal views? Is she socially prominent in your community? Is she an 'outside-the-box' thinker? Is she at child bearing age or are the children grown? Some younger women who are entering motherhood prefer a father figure for their children and are concerned that the crossdressing may go overboard. Other women simply do not want to live with the stigma, should their friends and community members find out. Some women are sexually turned off the prospect of husbands who want to feminize themselves, while other women are OK with it.
    Reine

Danelle The ladies gave you great advice and threads to read.
    Working with GGs for alot of them it is the keeping it from them that many seem to have the hardest time to get over.
    I used to say TELL TELL TELL but now I say you know your wife the best.....reasons Reine had said.
    Best Wishes on what you decide. And if you do make sure you explain it fully, do not say you will quit, do not make promises you can not keep be honest and answer any questions and repeatly tell her you are the same person she loves, you love her, you were afraid you would lose her but need to tell her and need her to understand. Be prepared and do it when you are alone.
    Here is a link from yrs back where GGs tell how they felt from the not knowing and most finding out by accident.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...rom-a-GG-s-POV
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

When wearing pants or yoga pants are they suspose to go up and over your belly. What I want to know is do they go to your natural waist line or below that.

Mine just sit on my hips, just below my waistline.
    Reine

I talked to my SO about my cding and she is almost ok with it. She knows now and says she ok but isn't sure she ever wants to see anypart because she is afraid to lose that masculine manly veiw of me. I don't push the issue at all but wonder if this is common to start or if there is something I can do to show her I'm still the same person? Thank you.

This is common. However, some wives feel more comfortable with the idea of CDing in time, but others do not. A lot depends on how much their husbands overstep the boundaries (if they do things behind their wives' backs), and also the GG's background (how old is she, is she open minded, does she adhere to traditional and religious values, etc). The importance is to have lots of open and honest communication about this.
    Reine

GGs: Would any of you mind telling me what the word "man" means to you? I know what it means to me...it's more of a goal than a characteristic...but since I was born male and am obsessed with women's clothes, it makes my identity agonizingly elusive...but maybe what the word means to me isn't at all what it means to a woman...

It used to mean, to me, someone with courage and integrity. But women have these qualities too. So I guess that fundamentally it means someone with a male anatomy who is comfortable in his own skin.
    Reine

New Topic and apologize if this has been asked already.

Do GG's prefer nylon panties or cotton? Most CD/TG would say nylon, like me, a VF nylon brief or Olga nylon brief lover. They are so comfy and soft. Feel great with a slip or nylon nightgown on. Do tell...

Green_Eyed_Polock's GG NurseSamGG's Avatar
    Sliplover personally I like Nylon or silky panties just cuz they feel great and your clothes slip over them nicely. However being a GG if I'm workin out or gonna get sweaty I wear cotton simply because they breathe better and you are at a lower risk for developing complications such as a yeast infection but for CDers luckily that is a problem. So if I had the choice with no side effects I'd go with the nylon silky panties everytime.

cotton because I get bladder infections if I wear nylon.
    Define "normal"

GG
    Cotton, for the reasons given, but just going by style, I think these are cute. I think of the high-waisted ones as "granny panties" but still have some.

Today I tried on new ear ring hoops following having my ears pierced a couple of months ago. I found it really hard to do because my eyesight is not as young as it used to be. There must be GGs who wear ear rings whose eyesight could be better. All I ended up doing was making my ear bleed.

Any help appreciated.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

Hi Maria, get a 10x or 12x magnifying mirror: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Danielle-Bla...3567660&sr=1-1

This will help until you're so used to putting on earrings and taking them off, that you will be able to do it by feel, without looking into a mirror at all. Your hand will know where your ear piercing is, it's just a matter of building up "muscle memory".
    Reine

I was just browsing this thread, and came across the reference to crossdresserswives.com so I had to visit. Wish I had not though - it is pure vitriol! Any of you real ladies had a look at it, and if so, what do you think - I already know what Reine (bless you) thinks!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

To GG's: I have always been a feminist, and, whatever the reasons I began wearing women's clothes as a boy and young man, as I grow older the reasons I continue to wear only feminine things has more and more to do with making a personal statement regarding my admiration for and appreciation of women. Every day I make a conscious decision to diminish my masculinity and accentuate my inward femininity by dressing, thinking, feeling, and acting as much like a woman as I can. I am not transsexual, so this is really a conscious, voluntary choice and an expression of my "feminism". My question to you genuine ladies is why do women look down on cross dressing, inwardly feminine heterosexual (not "effeminate" gay) men as "sissies" and only respect "normal" hyper masculine men? I am proud to be a "sissy" if that means a man who looks up to women as the "superior" gender and strives to be as much like a woman as he can be out of admiration for women. What can you say to me about this? Can you respect me for my special way of acting out my "feminism"?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda M View Post
    I was just browsing this thread, and came across the reference to crossdresserswives.com so I had to visit. Wish I had not though - it is pure vitriol! Any of you real ladies had a look at it, and if so, what do you think - I already know what Reine (bless you) thinks!
    I have did check it out once and wish I had not....tunnel vision and narrow minded is what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemarion View Post
    To GG's: I have always been a feminist, and, whatever the reasons I began wearing women's clothes as a boy and young man, as I grow older the reasons I continue to wear only feminine things has more and more to do with making a personal statement regarding my admiration for and appreciation of women. Every day I make a conscious decision to diminish my masculinity and accentuate my inward femininity by dressing, thinking, feeling, and acting as much like a woman as I can. I am not transsexual, so this is really a conscious, voluntary choice and an expression of my "feminism". My question to you genuine ladies is why do women look down on cross dressing, inwardly feminine heterosexual (not "effeminate" gay) men as "sissies" and only respect "normal" hyper masculine men?
    I think only some woman want a NORMAL masculine man. ...not I......
    Be yourself and be proud of who you are.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

yes i was on that site.
    didnt know this site existed.
    most of my troubles were caused by this tunnell vision.
    I am Loved because I am me, not just because I accept.

To JamieMarion, I do not look down on men who express femininity, nor do I look down on transsexuals. How can anyone look down on someone for the way they were born?

I dislike the term sissy though. It implies helplessness and weakness and I see neither of these qualities in all the crossdressers and the transsexuals that I know.

But, when a crossdresser willingly describes himself as a "sissy", he gives me the impression that he enjoys being weak and helpless. I wonder if this is how he sees women, and if he does, then he surely is not a feminist.
    Reine

Banned Read only
    OK Ladies, I have a new question. Can you put on 100% of your clothing and jewelry by yourself? For the life of me, I can not attach the hook and eye closures on any dress I have. And jewelry...? I can barely operate the little latch let alone hook it up. Really, is it me?