Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD and GG SO Intamacy

My GG GF is highly attracted to CDs and loves the dressing as an important part of when we are able to get together (she lives a few hours away). She enjoys laying out wonderful texting fantasies that we follow through with when together. Don't know for sure what makes it all work so far, but neither of us wants a serious long-term relationship. Both are still raising a child at home and she's about 20+ years younger than I. Managing the intimacy and fun while avoiding any commitment to a long term relationship, for now, is somewhat a challenge and time will tell how long it will last. But it's working for us pretty well right now. And what's interesting is that she really doesn't know why she is attracted to CDs, which we've discussed many times.

My wife is ok with my dressing which is more than i could wish for,but will never get intimate with me saying that it wouldn't feel right,she likes me to be the man she married when we make love.I don't mind anyway i might make a mess of my makeup and that's not right is it.lol

Nikki