Thread: Who else has worn a relatives leather skirt?

Banned Read only

Who else has worn a relatives leather skirt?

I wore mom's many years ago.

Sorry, I tries to edit. I meant relative's.

I remember wearing my moms black leather mini skirt back in the 60's.

Michelle

I never had the chance, I had to buy my own.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Many years ago an ex gf who was staying with me for a few weeks had left some lingerie and items including a leather skirt at my hose.

We eventually parted and she never asked for anything back. I still have the skirt and still wear it on occasion.

When I was a teenager my older brothers girlfriend had some clothes dry cleaned including a leather skirt. My brother collected then from the cleaners and left the skirt and blouse at our house whilst he went out for the night Much fun was had!! I was very lucky to be able to put the clothes back into the cleaners bags so they looked like they had not been used. His girlfreiend went out in the outfit the following day not knowing about his clothes clandestine outing!

Tatiana

I don't think any of the women I was around ever had a leather skirt, so I didn't try one on until I bought my own about fifteen years ago. You can bet I wouldn't have missed the opportunity if it had been presented earlier, though!

- Diane

I am cheating here a bit, but all the leather skirts that I have worn, which are quite a few, have been worn by some other woman. You see, I bought all of mine at thrift stores. They are ABW clothes (Already Been Worn).

Banned Read only
    Mine too have all been worn by women.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    I am cheating here a bit, but all the leather skirts that I have worn, which are quite a few, have been worn by some other woman. You see, I bought all of mine at thrift stores. They are ABW clothes (Already Been Worn).
    All mine have only been worn by men! Lol. And I'm the only one in my family that wears leather.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I buy mine at thrift stores/charity shops/ebay.

I wore my mother's leather skirt too. That's how I became a cross dresser. Since then, I actually bought several different styles, a leather mini skirt, pencil skirt and simply love the look and feel of them.

Banned Read only
    sweetcharlotte462.

What style/colour of skirt was your mom's leather and did she know you wore it?

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Yes I wore my mothers and sisters leather skirts.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

I wore someone else's but that's because I bought it used on Ebay.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have never worn anything including a leather skirt, that belonged to a relative. It has always been something I considered wrong to do. An invasion of their personal property. IF I had a relative give me an article of clothing she no longer wears or wants, then that is different. I'd wear it. But no such luck inhaving any female relatives alive that can happen with.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I don't have any relatives whose clothes I could wear, but I do own 3 leather skirts of my own, which were bought brand new. 2 of them are knee length, one a rich brown and the other jet black. I have worn both of them out in public several times. The other leather skirt is a black mini skirt which barely covers me. I did wear it out in public once and had an unfortunate incident. I was pumping gas into my car when the skirt zipper broke and the skirt fell to my ankles. Of course I had bright red lace panties on at the time which were in full view. I quickly scooped up the skirt, and don't think anyone saw me! But it sure scared me!! Haven't worn that skirt since!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Unfortunately never .But i did wear my Aunts skating outfit once
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

no relative had a leather skirt. But I now have 4; 2 straight, black and red, 1 A-line black and 1 burgundy fuller skirt which is so soft to wear.

I had to buy my own, I still have it along with a leather jacket.
    Looks great on a bike with the right boots.
    I should have said..."Looked great". Ho! Hum!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have several leather and PVC skirts, which I just love. I didn't have the opportunity to wear a mother or sisters leather skirts because they were non existant. There is nothing sexier than a woman wearing a leather skirt or pants, in my opinion. By the way, I picked up all my skirts at Value Village, a wonderful second hand clothing store.

Banned Read only
    I would appreciate if I could please see some beautiful women in their leather skirts.I love the feel and look of leather too