Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you want to?

Hi,

Maybe i am a woman that would answer the ? , Did i wont to be like no, or even be a woman well still no.i did not have a say. long before i was born what i was was allready programed .

So to being a woman is what i am just intersexed thats all . too many details & things about my self was & is different, ,
    The thing is am i happy the way i am. .... YES..... & thats very importaint in being who i am ,

Had i been different & that is really funny because of what iv just said , i would not know what its like to be ether male or female in the true sence of that. as in a all out male or all out female, i really cant answer that ? because i just dont have that expreance . i can look & wonder & thats really all i can do,

Apart from all that im content in who i am .......

...noeleena...

First I agreed with Kim, when she said "That last element seems to resolve the conflict I've harbored within for most of my life" I fought with this conflict for years before I realized it was futile.
    Then I agreed with Suzy when she said "I don’t want to or not want to. It’s just a part of me. It’s who I am. Its not a lifestyle choice."
    But then I read what Karren had to say, and as usual, her spin while cute, has a real ring of truth to it, after all do any of us really know why we are like we are, I sure don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If I knew.... I wouldn't be hanging around here. I'd be writing a self help book amakingkin a friggin fortune!! Lol.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

easy ...motivation?...balance within myself..a chance to get away from me for awhile...and simply a reason to let it all be free....love the clothes, the feel and look. don't want to be a woman, but relate to them far easier then men, .....much more fun to "get away" for awhile...makes the mundane life more fun!!! it simply is.....yep...hugs and smiles

Glutten for punishment CHEVELLE's Avatar
    To be honest its the breasts. Their curvy bodies and that they got to have the long hair and earrings that I was always denied by parents and employers
    • [SIZE="7"][/SIZE]

13 times and its been lucky for me...AFTER ALL THE THINGS YOU STILL WANT ME TO BE....... 13 ways to see the devil in my eyes because I stood here 13 times and i'm still alive.
    But my dreams they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be. I have hours only lonely. my love is vengeance that's never free

Banned Read only
    i want help with makeup...ugh....actually i'd like to have a bit more curves and less of a mans shaped body. I run constantly but still can't get a natural curve on the side

It's not so much as why do I want to but more in that if I don't I feel like I am missing or denying part of me that I have to connect with and I get that connection though the feel of things more that the look of them , if it feels or acts feminine then I feel that and it makes me feel feminine even if I do not look it , my male body may take away my looks but it will never take away my feelings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I just desire to be as close to the superior gender as possible. Imitation is the best form of flattery.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It is a part of me that will never go away .With the crazy stuff going on in the world this is now my little piece of happiness frustrating at times but happy
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Quote Originally Posted by Ally 2112 View Post
    It is a part of me that will never go away .With the crazy stuff going on in the world this is now my little piece of happiness frustrating at times but happy
    There is a lot going on behind the scenes that most are not aware of Ally. There is potential happiness out there if we know where to look.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

gosh this is any easy question...............For me it was too much time watching the Mickey Mouse Club as a child. Darlene mezmerized me into dressing. No wait that wasnt it. It was something that was put into my corn flakes I am sure. This is my final answer ...........No.........I think what Karren said is right. dang.............what was the question again?
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Born this way. . .

Also, I've read that one way of looking at gender is how we interact with the world around us. This seems to resonate true with me.
    Debby

For the older of us, this is the "$64,000 dollar question. I feel so incredible right now. Fully dressed with makeup, polished nails, high heels. I wish I knew the answer to this question. I have tried so often to deny this part of me, only to embrace the feminine even more! I would right now climb the highest mountain in my current state.

It just feels right for whatever reason. I started way before I was sexual so it wasn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    I don’t think this question applies to some of us does it? I don’t want to or not want to. It’s just a part of me. It’s who I am. Its not a lifestyle choice.
    +1.
    While I understand those who think it must be, because I see some advantage to being or dressing like a girl, it's not that at all. I'm simply doing what it feels 'right' to do. And no, there's no sexual component to this at all.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I will never be able to pass as a woman. The only reason I want to look like one is so I could go out all dressed up and not get hassled by the closed minded a******* out there. If society was tolerant, I would like to go out as a guy in a dress and heels.
    Connie

I won't pass either but, it's not cause I don't try!

Banned Read only
    Well, this is not a choice. It is who I am. The "mystery" you mention, I think, is why we crossdressers feel the need to crossdress. I've never known why, just that it "is". It makes me feel good, relaxed, and I enjoy the pampering of the transformation.

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    My next logical subject question is why do You feel like you want to look and be like a woman? What is it you perceive about women that you want to be like them? Is it something mysterious or something ordinary or a combination of the two? We seem to be unique individuals who usually begin by emulating girls and women but if we get in touch with the feelings we come to being our own person and expressing our feelings in a way that is pleasing and comfortable to us. Why is it that we want to do this? I know sometimes it may be a fetish and done for pleasure but for others it is something else entirely. Does this bring us closer to women and people in general? Motivations vary from person to person. What do you feel yours is?
    To address the specific question of why do I want to look like a woman.
    I don't wish to merely 'look' like a woman, I would be among those that believe they ARE a woman, and would rather just look how we see ourselves on the inside even if the mirror can't do us any favours.

I feel best, when I can look out my eyes, and not actually see anything that reminds me I am still in a male body. I take bubble baths and the main thing is lots of bubbles and to cover up that damned contradiction so I can relax in my bath and feel like a woman in a bubble bath.

My current fear is looking too much like the over dressed sort that is trying too hard to look like a woman, and in the process going so over the top that you actually become too obviously not a woman. I have often wondered for instance, why is it the gay community often acts like they sometimes do? Because they seem to behave (to my eyes at least), in a fashion I never see women acting like.

The best thing to do Hon is to show confidence and just be yourself. Then everything else automatically follows.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gosh, everyone's answers here could be mine. Strongest, though, is probably that I just love to feel feminine and relate as a girl, to other girls. I remember in early school, I was totally aware of all the girls in the classroom and everything they did. Now if I go out, even just wearing panties, I feel entirely different toward all the women around me...one of them, aware of their thoughts and feelings. I love it and love how I feel.

Yes, it was before puberty, so it's not sex, but I do like kinky sex when dressed

xoxo

simple i feel my best when i am dressed in fem clothing i feel like a hole person. when dress in male clothing i am content but not happy
    hugs
    Ronda

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Hi Kate, Ladies,

Wow, so many views, stories and such which I can totally relate to. Thanks for sharing everyone

Your topic has me pondering the "egg or chicken" dilemma.
    Maybe a little bit more insight than was expected yet I feel it defines the whys and wants with regard to Rebecca.

I was born in the 60's into an upper middle class family. An age where rebellion against establishment was not only in the USA but Australia too. Resentment to the Vietnam war fuelled further discord. However it was also a time when the majority embraced specific gender roles and attire to match. Even through to the mid to late 70's here in Australia, it was just how things got done. Whilst I did boy stuff, I always felt a little different.

As far back as I can remember, going to the hairdressers with mum or my sister was a treat not a drudgery. Watching other women, dressed in heels, nylons and pretty dresses having their hair set in rollers. While I sat there memorised flicking through those glossy women's magazines - it kept me entertained for hours.

Every opportunity I got I'd hang out in my sister's room or watch mum dress when we were going out somewhere; she always dressed with syle and a refined elegance; Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton were a few of labels I still remember vividly. When dressed mum would then sit at her dressing table and apply make-up. Then, just before heading out, a subtle spray of perfume to finish.

All those little idiosyncrasies of my mothers regimented routines and that girly girl style of my sister, I'd say produced a strong influence in my formative years. So much so that I've adopted them when I commenced CDing. Even though I resonate to a modern day style, I still follow and essentially cling to those fundamental dress codes I studied with gusto all those years ago.

I CD because it feels natural to me. Definitely am aware of a female and male person living within me. Before I accepted all this, I would go through bouts of anger and a kinda of depression too. All I know, is once I faced the demons my life has been really peaceful, fulfilling and I really enjoy being Rebecca too.
    Last edited by Rebecca Star; 05-13-2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typos and added a bit extra (last paragraph)
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

I think that looking at beautiful girls brought out a side of me that was already there. It just happened that way. In some strange way, dressing and acting like a girl feels natural. I dont really need to force it....kinda like a switch i can turn on or off at will. That said, everything seems to change from my thought process to my actions to how i respond to life in general. When im a girl, im really just like a girl....or at least my interpretation of what girls are at the core. Conditioning myself to accept that this is a part of me is just that. Conditioning. Cant force anything that wasnt there to begin with.

For me its about finding expression for the inner femininity that I have been aware of since..I was aware! In my everyday life I am easily able to express feelings, but the dressing adds another dimension for me. It doesn't calm me down or make me feel more sexual. Strangely, when dressed en femme I notice my body more. I pay attention to the detail differently and enjoy working to make myself prettier. When dressed as a male I tend not to care. How I look is not really of any interest to me. I experience my gender as including both masculine and feminine traits. I can function very well in either arena, but the cross dressing adds another aspect that was sorely lacking - a physical dimension.

Transitioning M2F would leave me with the same dillemma but in reverse! Finding vent for my masculinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    If I knew.... I wouldn't be hanging around here. I'd be writing a self help book and makin a friggin fortune!! Lol.
    I'd love an advance copy!