Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you done evolving as an MTF and reached all of your goals?

I'm very happy with how I have evolved over the years and I'm excited to see what the future holds as I continue to grow.
    hEll

Platinum Member
    Hi Marleena, Well I've only been dressing for almost 65yrs. I'm still in the learning stage.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I have no goals, because I really do not have the time left to set them. I will continually evolve and change, and that might not always mean moving forward with my feminine, it could mean a back step in my feminine side to move forward in my total being. Who knows? It will not change who I am.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Not to get overly philosophical, but Buddah once said something like, "want begets want, begets want." In other words if some mystical being gave you everything you wanted today, tomorrow you would find new things to want and so on without end.

That's sort of like my evolution as a CD in my view. I began with some modest wants that, once fulfilled opened the door to new wants. I got my bra and forms first, added some feminine clothing little by little until I was head to toe. From there it was wanting a wig and acquiring/learning to use make-up (PS Mission accomplished) which led me to want to accessorize and coordinate some outfits. In preparation for what? I can only guess that one day I'll be wanting to go out and meet with other CD's, immerse more deeply into the 'lifestyle' if it can be termed as such.

So to answer the question, I don't think I am done evolving. There are goals I have not even thought up yet that will reveal themselves once I accomplish my present set of goals.

I Loved Those Blue Shoes crossIsFun's Avatar
    As far as a point of CDing, yes... I'm happy and satisfied where I am now. I've gone to all the places I've wanted, some I loved, some I didn't...

All I know that I want now which I haven't had yet, completly, is a relationship with a woman who is fine with it all. I know it'll happen/can happen, but if there was just one thing on my checklist that hasn't been checked yet, that would be it.
    FREE DRESSES!!! I've got Too Much Stuff!

Haven't made my first million dollars yet.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Miriam
    I sure hope I'm not done. In Darwinian terms, those who are too well adapted to environment are destined for extinction upon any upset to that environment. I intend to continue learning, growing, adapting for many years to come, until those abilities are eliminated by my own lack of breath and heartbeat.

At a more practical level, I feel quite satisfied with where I am in my crossdressing life and I suspect that I'm near the extent of my explorations. But there are still a lot of nagging thoughts at the edge of my consciousness (fantasies, possible adventures) that might be brought to fruition at some time in the future. I look forward to the serendity to come.

Miriam

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Haven't made my first million dollars yet.
    I'm working on my second million now... I gave up on the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    So are you satisfied where you are at, or still discovering or wanting more?
    As for the question, heck, I've only recently begun! I'm still trying to figure myself out. There is still so much more to explore; shaving, makeup, painting nails...

As for now, I'm not in any hurry to rush into any of that. I'm content right where I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-J View Post
    I'm working on my second million now... I gave up on the first.
    You jest, but I am serious
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    I have been out to a Restaurant for a great meal with other Cd'ers. I have been in the company of other Cd'ers at regular monthly meetings, my only outstanding matter is to have my ears pierced and then I can honestly say that's it folks. I wish someone could invent something that did away with the 6 week healing period as I reckon I could come up with a story if the tiny holes were ever noticed.

I am borderline OCD when it comes to being enfemme. I will always be trying to improve on something, no matter how minute it may be. I guess I could say at age 50+, I have reached the plateau, but a little tweaking now and then is a good thing.

Overall I am pretty happy with where I am at for the dressing part. I am hoping one day to have more time to be myself and be more comfortable in my own home. But I believe that someday that will happen.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gold Member
    I am always happy with myself. You have to be if life is going to be good. But what keeps life interesting is always either moving on to something else or challenging yourself to do more with something you already do. Well, I am not moving on.....

I know where I want to be with my feminine image, however I have a ways to go to get there. I do not want srs, however I want to live full time as a woman, I am very comfortable in my skin when I am dressed enfemme, and out in public. I need a lot permanent hair removal from my face and body, I would like to have breast implants also to complete the feminine image.

Makeup addict!
    I'm not done yet, nor am I completely satisfied. I am done evolving as a crossdresser in the sense I understand that I am one, but I have a long way to go. When I can step out of that closet and be able to be Katie and have a closet full of women's clothing and wigs, then I think I'll be satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    So are you satisfied where you are at, or still discovering or wanting more?
    Have you reached your goals?
    Oh gawd NO!
    You should never stop.
    Reached all your goals have you?
    Then get some new ones.
    I think the day you settle in and want for not is the day you begin to die.
    And I don't plan on doing that any time soon. But that's just me
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Well, my only goal is to do what I want, so I believe I have reached that goal. The rest of it is a moving target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Can't say.
    But I like where I'm at now. I've been in the public eye for more than two years after a couple of decades of suppression.
    I haven't really come to the point where I need to do hormones or operations, but if I ever get to that point down the road where I need to do it, I will.

Right now, going out as my femme side, daytime or night time, is pretty damn cool. I like it.